Superman: American Alien is the best Superman story since All-Star. Prove me wrong

Superman: American Alien is the best Superman story since All-Star. Prove me wrong.

Superman Beyond still exists.

>he hasn't read Morrison's Action Comics

It's edgy tryhard fan fiction with Max Landis self-inserting himself as Supes with cringy dialogue.

>Action Comics
>Superman Beyond
>the first volume of Rebirth was pretty good
Go away Landis.

Are we talking about the final crisis tie in Superman Beyond?

>I'm a casual who has only read two Superman comics but I think my opinion matters

I'm sorry, but Dragon Ball Z is a better fucking Superman story than whatever the fuck this was supposed to be

As others mentioned, there's Morrison's very own Superman Beyond and Action Comics.
I'd also put Johns' Action and Busiek's Superman up there.

>>the first volume of Rebirth was pretty good
Pretty bland and mediocre, maybe.

kill yourself

What did Clark do to go to juvie?

It's not like there has been a lot to talk about since All-Star anyway.

>since
American Alien shits all over All Star. Only thing that's comparable is the current Superman run but even then it's got filler while American Alien is perfection.

American Alien was a good alternate universe comic. Where did this trend of people pretending it's the greatest thing ever come from?

Max, do you really have nothing better to do? I'm sure Red Letter Media would love to film a BOW with you.

>I'll criticize you but won't name any comics that eclipse the one named because I'm insecure

Max, don't you have a remake of your dad's movie to write?

I don't know about best but I certainly like it

Both are actually shitty
Keatinge's is better

Not related, but I've always hated everything Keatinge wrote. He has his heart in the right place though.

I can understand that, but his Adventures of Superman story is a 10/10 75th anniversary tale.

That's because All-Star isn't that good. It has a couple of great issues but overall the payoff was shit.

The book is decent but the dialogue sucks and it doesn't exactly reinvent the wheel so I'm gonna say no, it isn't.

He fought some criminals, and he lasered one guy's arms into ashes

At least All Star Superman wasn't a nu male.