If Donald Trump Wins, He Will Be 70 Years, 7 Months And 7 Days Old on His First Full Day in Office

>Donald Trump would be 70 years, seven months and seven days old on his first full day as president of the United States.

>And this would happen during year 5777 on the Hebrew calendar.

>Christian denominations consider seven to be a holy number because Genesis says that God rested on the 7th day and man was created on the 6th day, therefore 777 is thought to be the antithesis of 666.[4] Because God rested on the 7th day, that is the reason for the observance of the Hebrew Sabbath on the last day of the week. The 7th day of the week is indicated on the Hebrew Lunar calendar containing 13 months of four weeks each. According to the American publication, the Orthodox Study Bible, 777 represents the threefold perfection of the Trinity.[5] The Watcher Community uses it as a reference to the 7 angels, 7 trumpets, and 7 bowls of wrath from the Book of Revelation.

Hmm, I wonder devil worshiping pedophiles are so worried and feel so threatened about our next president?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/san-diego-catholic-church-says-devil-works-hillary-174950179.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UkZqFtYtqaI
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/03/fbi-leaks-hillary-clinton-james-comey-donald-trump
youtu.be/gBJKwlQkq6o
youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/777_(number)#Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=d1IzNKIHhp0
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lord Kek favors 7s the most.

I've noticed this.

I love god

Is this the period of peace before Satan comes back and rapes all our souls?

there will be a time yes, but after that the end times is here

few years i bet

You frog posters are pathetic, all you're doing with this dumb number shit is sliding actually important threads

Its 7077 though not 777

Hillary will be 69,3,25

AND IF THE DEVIL IS 6

THEN GOOOOOOD IS 7

THEN GOD IS 7

THEN GOD IS 7

>tfw Kek is going for repeating digits on a whole new level

Lord Kek I call upon you.

How have none of you fuckers figured out that Kek is actually god? Kek is just an alias for God, he is here blessing us through the power of repeating digits

>trumpets

Catholic Church says Clinton is Satan
yahoo.com/news/san-diego-catholic-church-says-devil-works-hillary-174950179.html

666 means Nero Cesar though

youtube.com/watch?v=UkZqFtYtqaI

7 Is a great number....
for us.

Listen, i believe a lot.

but trump of all fucking people is not holy.

It's just that his opponents are top tier unholy.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/03/fbi-leaks-hillary-clinton-james-comey-donald-trump

>The currently serving FBI agent said Clinton is “the antichrist personified to a large swath of FBI personnel,” and that “the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump.”

The agent called the bureau “Trumplandia”, with some colleagues openly discussing voting for a GOP nominee who has garnered unprecedented condemnation from the party’s national security wing and who has pledged to jail Clinton if elected.

Kek be praised

>uses 666 image
>enforces 777
Are you stupid?

of course they are. And we've been told we'll win.

Is there any difference between Sup Forums and /x/ anymore?

also my DL number has 5 7s in it. Three of them are consecutive.
Eat shit.

>tfw have the same birthday as Donald Trump
I always liked him as kid because of that.

Getting scared, CTR?

he finna win

God is holy
The people he uses are not
only Jesus was holy. Peter was not. Saul definitely was not. In fact, Saul was a helluva sinner before he was chosen.

youtu.be/gBJKwlQkq6o

You like tray smith too huh.

HAIL VICTORY

youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8

>CTR?
Love this new buzzword.
I didn't even fucking say anything negative about Trump.
End your miserable life.

This monkey's gone to heaven!

777 = Trips of truth

I don't think it's coincidence that my faith has been restored this past month
It's really weird to think that repeating digits on a Nicaraguan dirt stacking forum made me re-question everything I thought I knew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/777_(number)#Christianity
>According to the American publication, the Orthodox Study Bible, 777 represents the threefold perfection of the Trinity.[5] The Watcher Community uses it as a reference to the 7 angels, 7 trumpets, and 7 bowls of wrath from the Book of Revelation.
>Christian denominations consider seven to be a holy number because Genesis says that God rested on the 7th day and man was created on the 6th day, therefore 777 is thought to be the antithesis of 666.
Well according to the Orthodox Church from the perspective of numerology Trump could literally be Jesus.

>Trump could literally be Jesus.
that's a dangerously idiotic notion to toy with

Shadilay.

Aaaahaha for memes

nah, Trump is plenty sinful, but he's open about his sins, unlike Hillary

that's the whole controversy over Trump. he's openly flawed. that's why Never Trump hates him.

The great dragon has already been cast down

The world went to shit after world war I

The great tribulation is about to begin, violence which the world has never seen before and will never see again

After this testing period, Jesus will ride back masses of angels to slay the wicked humans leaving only those who belong to God

After that
>"The meek shall inherit the earth"

shut up toothpaste why you gotta ruin the vibes in this thread

>Inventor of precursor to WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth and CDMA

that's a myth, much like the significance of Ada Lovelace's programming.

apophenia is strong on this board

youtube.com/watch?v=d1IzNKIHhp0

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post is rising. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

"At the beginning of World War II, Lamarr and composer George Antheil developed a radio guidance system for Allied torpedoes, which used spread spectrum and frequency hopping technology to defeat the threat of jamming by the Axis powers. Though the US Navy did not adopt the technology until the 1960s, the principles of their work are now incorporated into modern Wi-Fi, CDMA and Bluetooth technology, and this work led to their being inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 2014."

>Wikipedia

Wikileaks will released the pedofiles today and on the 8th of November we will witness a 50 state grab by future President Donald J Trump. Clinton will win DC though.

> Though the US Navy did not adopt the technology until the 1960s

WOW SO SIGNIFICANT SURELY NO ONE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF FREQUENCY HOPPING IF NOT FOR THEM

affirmative action "girl power" women in tech bullshit

Look

She was hot

and 2016 is 666+666+666+6+6+6
get fuckd

yeah, and the women who have contributed significantly, like Grace Hopper and Margaret Hamilton, were not, but at least they had genuine accomplishments

Kek wills a swift victory for Trump.

Praise!

Well he is the son of Christ. Look up his dads full name. Donald also means ruller of the world in scotish. And every one of his sons has a name that means ruler.

is dirt stacking some term i've never heard of? or do you literally mean stacking layers of dirt on top of each other for no reason

You goys reckon we can make it in time before 97777777?

Witnessed!

if it pleases Kek

Trump will win.

Nothing special will happen today. It will be like the calm before the storm.

But tomorrow... I hope you are all prepared for the happenings guys, I feel them incoming, I feel the kek energy in the air. The last battle will raise.

Shadilay brothers, praise kek

Why are americans obsessed with electing old as fuck people into politics?

i feel that kek wills arrests nov 5!!!!

They're not. Anyone can compete so long as they're 35+, iirc.

However, Trump never had a golden opportunity like this election before.

fuck off and come back when you've graduated highschool you fucking faggot. fuck the fucking poofters who turned pol into an underage pepe circlejerk.

I'm 31. I've been on Sup Forums 10 years.