Is this the story Rick "The Cuck" Wilson was trying to hype?

Pretty weak.

Probably.
It's being forced hard on twitter and it's painfully obvious how pathetic it is.

Wow it's fuckign nothing

Do you think Melania is mad at Donadl though xD

>Trump is raycis story 30 years ago from hearsay by random women #24

*rapist

he said it's not, and you don't have to look very hard to find what the two bigger stories are supposed to be (although they might not see the light of day).

something about some woman he knocked up supposedly getting an abortion, and what?

no, multiple women being forced to have abortions, so not quite. second one would be a russian video, obviously. im not saying they're real at all, but wilson specifically said this affair story wasn't what he was talking about.

> implying there's a difference between the two

you actually believe there's some video of Trump at an orgy in Russia?

no, he is just saying that is what Rick Wilson is claiming to have.

We all know that some pollock catfished him.

are you illiterate? do you even remember the topic of your own thread?

>We all know that some pollock catfished him

please elaborate

it might be a LARPer, but it is the only real thing that would make sense.

basically somebody claimed a few weeks ago that they had spent a few years cultivating a huge neocon twitter account, and used it to convince Rick Wilson that he had this video on Trump.

The alternative is Rick Wilson has decided to tell the same lie every weekend for the last 2 months and honestly believes it doesn't matter if he delivers or not.

got it. If true I hope the guy finds a way to publicly humiliate Rick.

Fuck that guy.

it's not quite as simple as that - wilson hasn't been saying anything about any content, just telling us what the bomshell *isnt* every time people ask "was this it?"

thing is, he's not the only person out there saying things to this effect, GOP included. he's also claimed to have put everything in media's hands. so as far fetched as it all sounds, it's not one person claiming they have magic beans. oh wait, im sorry, paid abortions and prostitutes sound completely plausible, but anyway, not so much that there's hard evidence.

Lol @ believing anything wilson says

He's totally full of shit, they have nothing

Wow racism CAUSES black people to rape

please tell me which claims of wilson's i believe.

You tell us

you seemed pretty sure i believe anything he says, maybe point one out?

You go ahead and tell us which of his lies you believe

some of us are able to wait and just see what unfolds rather than decide what to believe before any real claims come out.

Even their hit piece is an ad for Trump, 2016 ..
Hahahahhaaahahahahahahaaahhhahahahha

>abortions

Trump just won the single womyn vote then

Rick Wilson is full of shit, these stories and the nigger tape were over the top troll rumors Sup Forums spread. The only real bomb was the Access Hollyjew tape and that came from the Bushes.