Hilluminati are going to dump all their stocks and bonds to crash the stock market and blame trumps lead in the polls...

Hilluminati are going to dump all their stocks and bonds to crash the stock market and blame trumps lead in the polls. Soros is dumping US assets, no time, spread. KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2016/05/21/billionaire-george-soros-is-betting-big-on-gold-sh.aspx&ved=0ahUKEwjyjLXBpJHQAhVEopQKHaEeCwk4FBCpAgg0KAEwBw&usg=AFQjCNG6vCPGtZnWJ4SEf6G3j3cDhW7EWg
cbsnews.com/news/as-trump-keeps-rising-in-polls-stocks-keep-falling
247wallst.com/investing/2016/11/02/merrill-lynch-shows-how-institutions-have-sold-stocks-for-21-consecutive-weeks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh shit, I didn't think of that.

They're all cashing out now just in case trump gets elected. Please understand the severerity of half of the 1% taking the US dollar hostage.

How do we spin this away from trump?

The "Taking my ball and going home" approach

here's a question for ctr.

what has hillary done that makes you want her as president? what makes you forget that she's under federal investigation for massive criminality?

>most "powerful" people in the world
>getting their ass handed to them by korean image board browsing, toad loving patriots

what a time to be a live

>How do we spin this away from trump?
Get concrete proof that they are doing this to damage trump and therefore america. Then spread that shit as "top 1% purposeful crash america because the candidate with their special interests lost" people will lap that shit up.

Good luck with getting real proof. They have been doing this shit for years, they know how to hide it

Moloch vs Kek, one on one, no weapons. Who wins?

>no evidence

I seriously doubt anyone supports hillary. They either hate trump or rely on democratic gibs to survive. The only ones left who support her would be the LGBTQBBQ++ groups which are luckily a small minority

Trump winning and Hillary slowly slipping into the night/arrested with minor collateral damage is best case scenario for them now. then between now and 2018 they will crash the market and blame it on Trump, and win 2020.

It could be very, very ugly though. We're looking at all major fiat currencies being potentially made near worthless over this election. It's all hanging by a thread and the next time there WILL be a depression.

yes more like this

Spin it with trump emphasizing on these corrupt elite not caring about America with them dumping US companies / jobs because they know that the swamp will be drained hurting everyday americans

Bumping till lose this connection.

They will invest half of that cash into a scaremongering fund designed to subvert trump, while actively propping up the currencies of enemy states to suit the narrative.

False flags and crisis actors will scream the most horrific crimes of racism and sexism.

Blood will flow on the streets like a biblical nile before they unleash the genetic bioweapons they've spent the last 6 decades creating in fear of repurcussion while the gentile slept.

they can try to blame Trump but economic downturn is predominantly associated with the leaders who oversee it

it'll just play into Trump's hands that the economy is shit and Obama didn't fix anything and we need someone new to shake it up

Google is your friend. I'll try bring something but im not here long.

Theres no current data on what soros is trading because the financial quarter hasn't closed but this is from the last.

google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2016/05/21/billionaire-george-soros-is-betting-big-on-gold-sh.aspx&ved=0ahUKEwjyjLXBpJHQAhVEopQKHaEeCwk4FBCpAgg0KAEwBw&usg=AFQjCNG6vCPGtZnWJ4SEf6G3j3cDhW7EWg

i suppose it must be true

cbsnews.com/news/as-trump-keeps-rising-in-polls-stocks-keep-falling

Bringing evidense

Already onto it. I think I can 10000 bucks if Trump gets elected.
Let the economy crash, it will rebounce just like after Brexit and after 2008.
Ride the train into the new future

Fug

247wallst.com/investing/2016/11/02/merrill-lynch-shows-how-institutions-have-sold-stocks-for-21-consecutive-weeks/

>The stock marketselling streak has been strong in the past week or so, but the reality is that outflows in the equity market have been strong for three weeks. If Merrill Lynch’s data is gospel, then the selling panic is even worse: Institutional clients have now sold U.S. stocks for the past 21 consecutive weeks, with hedge funds selling stocks for the second consecutive week. The firm’s private clients were also net sellers last week after three weeks of buying.

>private clients

And this is just me little poorfag with a 100 bucks.
This is what my Demo acc made with 20k

Imagine how much money a millionaire would make

*1000 bucks

>Is it possible that the retail buyers and private clients are smarter than the institutions and hedge funds?

The answer is no. They are manipulating the market.

The 1% would become the 1/2% and 1000 times as rich.

Ride the wave friend. PRAISE KEK. G2g