Electoral fraud in Florida

Brenda snipes met with Hillary Clinton before the election.

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37877391)
gravismarketing.com/news/the-highly-respected-publication-peoples-pundit-daily-has-come-out-with-its-2014-scorecard-of-pollsters-gravis-marketing-received-an-a-we-are-very-proud-and-honored-with-these-results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This needs a bump.

bamp senpai

bampu shimasu

Reading, one sec

Why isn't this on the frontpage of CNN?

> pic unrelated.

why is it always a negress

>There are situations in American democracy where this is possible

Surprise, surprise.

The person at the center of all this controversy is black and a woman.

Where blacks go, corruption follows

SPREAD THIS NOW ITS GOING TO COST TRUMP THE ELECTION

Real source pls? I'd like this to be true but that site is so partisan it hurts.

Because it was settled out of court between the relevant parties before that article was even written and embellished.

Mostly unsubstantiated "sources say" crap
I saw the signed statement yesterday about the ballot stuffing which could turn into something real if the source is credible, but the generic
> they're doing wrong, someone told me
Is hardly a story

Does anyone know what specifically was done to placate Ingoglia? Sounds like they just changed the process while admitting no guilt to past offences. Why would that be enough? Sounded like they actually had something to be pissed about

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post is rising. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:

SPREAD THIS

Bump. Fuck these fucking harpies.

B''u''m``p``

we need for forgive hillary. This is obviously an over reaction.

Bumparooni

Because blacks come from nothing and are given promises to be something great.
>you do this for me and I'll make/give you...
They fall for it out of desperation.

You can't just sue people like this. They need to be taught a much more severe lesson. The arrogance of this cunt is unbelievable. She's robbing tens of thousands of people of their right to vote.

And what are you going to do? Just tell her to stop? She could throw the whole election.

GOD DAMNIT FLORIDA, EVERY FUCKING ELECTION YEAR!

Republicans are the ones trying to cheat by suppressing votes.

Someone needs to murder her. Not kidding.

It's always some old, Cranky Kong looking bitch

WHY ARE YOU IDIOTS LETTING THESE THREADS SLIDE. YOU STUPID FUCKS WOULD RATHER DISCUSS CULT SHT NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THAN GET ACTUAL DIRT ON THIS BITCH. IT'S LAID OUT BEFORE YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKS.

...."replicating damaged ballots"

W..whew what a relief! Glad that's all cleared up.

Fucking cheating Republicans, suppressing votes by looking out for voter fraud.

>pic unrelated
But it is related.

Bump

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS. STOP LETTING THIS SLIDE.

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
→ → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

→ →

SPREAD THIS

Spread this on twitter. Just informed my coworkers.

Caught? Like straight in the middle of it? Bump

Bump

>Sources confirm Snipes was breaking the law and opened more than 153,000 ballots cast by mail in private, claiming employees were tearing up and disposing of those that were votes in support of Donald J. Trump. The law prohibits the opening of ballots without the supervision of a canvassing board appointed to oversee and certify elections precisely because of this possibility.

>“Once in the room, I could see the four SEO employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots,” the affidavit reads. “Each had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them (about an inch high) and a stack of completed ballots to their left… I could see that the bubbles on the right stack had not been filled in, while the bubbles on the left stack had been blackened in.”

>“I could see that the SEO employees were using the same black pens (white body with a black cap) that the SOE supplies to voters at the polling sites. I was then told to leave the room by one of the employees.”

bump.
also, we need more evidence to convince people that there's voter fraud. we're going off the words of "sources" and 1 volunteer.

If only O'Keefe could get in there...

Why don't these faggots take video or some shit?
Jesus Christ use your goddamn iphone for something other than gloating

Get OP pic everywhere bump.

take a bump for kek and justice

If they're really this ballsy it makes you wonder what shit they're going to pull on the 8th

We can't let it happen Sup Forums

Because American mainstream media is doing everything in its power to help Hillary win. If Trump looks at someone the wrong way, they'll make a headline out of it but if Hillary were to do something questionable they wouldn't even thing of reporting on it. (Unless what she did is so bad that they are obliged to report it. For example, the FBI re-opening their investigation on her)

Is there a better source than that?

>>BBC (bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37877391)
>>Trump momentum forces new Clinton effort
>>new Clinton effort
>>Crooked Hillary at it again
>>"We have unfinished work to do, more barriers to break, and with your help, a glass ceiling to crack once and for all," Mrs Clinton said.

>>Addressing the crowd, Jay Z explained his support for Mrs Clinton.
>>He said that though he did not have any "ill will" towards Mr Trump, the Republican's conversation was "divisive".
>>"That's not an evolved soul to me, so he cannot be my president. He cannot be our president," he said.
>>evolved soul
>>Rapper confirms Trump is no Reptilian

It blows my mind how they seem incapable of doing something simple. Even India with more than one billion citizens can do it properly...

Slide....

Slide it up!

Bump, back to the top with you

It's funny because if you only received your news from major U.S. news outlets, you'd be under the impression that Hillary has been ahead of Trump ever since the first debate.

>we wuz lozing cuz of a da riged syztem

thank god hillary is going to make meds more affordable.

how reputable is the source?

I was saying it at the time about Merkel but nobody was listening to me. There was literally a guy in a political talkshow who apparently didn't get the memo who said something like "I didn't see anything like that, she kinda sucked" when asked about her performance after a debate. Then some creepy guy jumped in and said it was the best thing since sliced bread blablabla. Couldn't see that either but they ate that shit up.

Hillary hates people that made their money legally.

they're natural criminals

Hmm so the story said that they had 4 people locked in a room, filling out ballots for Hillary.

Let's say it took about 10 seconds to do each ballot, and they work over the course of a week, 16 hours a day. That's 4 people * 6 ballots/minute * 60 minutes/hour * 16 hours/day * 7 days = 161,280 ballots.

This means that they can shift the result on the order of magnitude of 150,000 ballots, maybe 200,000 if they work faster than anticipated.

There are 12.6 million voters in Florida and 1.1 million voters in Broward county. Voter turnout was 72% in 2012, which means that the true # of voters is around 9 million. Thus, this would be enough to shift the results by 2.2% towards Hillary, which is larger than the percentage Obama beat Romney by (less than 1%)

If they were doing more than this, such as tearing up Trump votes, the results could be skewed even further.

This could be enough to swing the election.

Gravis called them a "highly respectable publication", whatever that's worth

gravismarketing.com/news/the-highly-respected-publication-peoples-pundit-daily-has-come-out-with-its-2014-scorecard-of-pollsters-gravis-marketing-received-an-a-we-are-very-proud-and-honored-with-these-results/

this is terrible. this needs to be on twitter and in the mainstream media now.

bumping this again because it's being slid hard.

>in the mainstream media now.

kek... that's a good one

but send it to drudge

have a bump

Don't know if you have official lists of election (((helpers))), but I urge you to get the names of those working at the ballots in your districts and pay them a visit if Shillary wins.

The Left did it in Austria and got sacked by the Constitutional Court, I hope you guys use ropes desu.

Ok.
I don't have Twitter.
Should I make one?
I want trump to win

Yes. And you should try to contact Breitbart. I've already emailed them twice.

im surprised the yanks here didn't become election helpers themselves. I would have dropped everything to do it if we had a chance this big in Australia.

That aside, is there a hashtag you guys are spreading this news under? or is nobody doing anything yet?

Damn. So, I guess it's all over then?

Bump

If evidence of voter fraud comes out following a Hillary win I will personally be in DC within twelve hours. And I won't be alone. There will be no signs for that protest, only rifles.

It isn't over.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

I don't have a reddit account, can somebody with one post this on r the_donald because at least those guys will do something about it with twitter.

checked for kek!

this is his will!

CHEW IT

BAMP

This needs to be spread around

If u americans would do that, It would surely inspire my people

AYO HOL UP

bump

omg is that Donna Brazile from the previous timeline?

I live in Florida and my voter registration and ballot was just rejected? Can I vote in person still?

>1876
>November 7 – The presidential election ends indecisively with 184 Electoral College votes for Samuel J. Tilden, 165 for Rutherford B. Hayes, and 20 in dispute. The new president is not decided until 1877.

This is how it goes down.

Doesn't this confirm that ballots are the only safe way to vote and the machines are rigged?

>Vote though Machine
>Rigged
>Vote though Paper
>Ripped
Oh god america.

The Government employees thousands of black women

Speaking of fraud in florida, I'm about to go vote early. What are the better candidates. I'm looking at the ballot here, and Rubio looks like a bitch, but he also seems like the best choice, since a republican congress qould let the god-emperor push shit through a lot faster. I'll take a video and if my shit gets rigged, you'd best believe I'll shut that machine down and call them on their shit.

Bumping as to keep this alive, fuck shills sliding this.

bump

COME ON MAAAAAAN

Checked!

This clearly needs a good bump. Bump for justice!

Sup Forums should make #VoterFraud trending again.

thats just fowl

I see what you did there!

B(Tr)ump

HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN ADMITS DIRECT FINANCIAL TIES TO ISIS AND VOTER FRAUD

#BLOODMONEY
>#BLOODMONEY
#BLOODMONEY
>#BLOODMONEY
#BLOODMONEY

Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

IT ENDS NOW

Can someone explain to me why California gets 55 electoral votes?

HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN ADMITS DIRECT FINANCIAL TIES TO ISIS AND VOTER FRAUD

#BLOODMONEY
>#BLOODMONEY
#BLOODMONEY
>#BLOODMONEY
#BLOODMONEY

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

IT ENDS NOW

SPREAD THE FUCK NOW

DO WHAT YOU DO POL

wow it's literally nothing

Welp, it's over.

They are weighted by population with a minimum of 2 I think.