Hispanic voting for Trump here obviously

Hispanic voting for Trump here obviously

If Hillary wins, and a major reason is the Hispanic vote I will probably hate my race for the rest of my life
At which point I will concede that darkies are the easy to control people that come from 100% peasant cultures

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-hispanic-voters-223845
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You realize you're a cuck right? Whites only claim to hate "illegal immigration" because they can't flat out say they want all spics out.

I'm sorry, your "race" has been partially captured by democrats and put in a similar plantation as darkies.
I really loved how Trump blow up everything democrats say about helping blacks and minorities.
They did literally nothing to stop racism and promote equality, intead they kept people ignorant.
In south of Italy, mafia promotes the same tactic, they make people root for an outdated set of value and penalize school frequency. They keep the useful idiots at their leash.

would you rather have a white liberal cheering for white genocide or a "spic" that cares about constitutional conservatism?

Let's see what the exit polls say.

Oh? What's this?

Majority of Whites vote republican and have fior decades?

And the overwhelming majority of spics vote in liberals?

Amazing.

>constitutional conservatism
>trump

you're a dumb cuck as well

Republicans over the last few decades have done nothing to win over the Hispanic vote or even try to repeal the 65 immigration act
Letting the democrats pander to Hispanics with out any opposition was a stupid move
You don't have to pander to win over a demographic either as Trump has proved this election cycle

Hahaha. What the fuck are you talking about.

They pander like Hell to spics and push amnesty.

McCain bent over backwards for spics to the point where he got booed.

And were you paying attention this year? Did you look at the candidates the GOP fielded? Spic. Spic. Spic wife.

dude the mexican american and know the demographs of latins they are targeting, no they dont have enouggh numbers to do that. that is why they want amnesty so they can secure a democrat vote for life. also none of the numbers can vote, but it is somthing to worry abought because you have thousands voting just because muh wall. i can assure you im mexican american and i voted for trump

"You don't have to pander to win over a demographic either as Trump has proved this election cycle"
You seemed to have skimmed over that
Pushing for amnesty IS pandering, and that is why past republican candidates have done so poorly with Hispanics as well as people in general
People don't want to be pandered to, but when you get no real opposition from one side you let the other go to town

also many different latins in america, cubans will always vote democrat so will puerto ricans, mexicans the largest are also purely democrat,

but all these are brainwashed by their mass media. latin television litteraly plays trump saying he will build a wall nonstop.

the funny part is no one realizes the real vote, witch is old people, old people live for polling day, they are in fact the number one influence in every election, the only way latins can do that is the amnesty card. the dems know this

I have no idea what you're talking about.

>Letting the democrats pander to Hispanics with out any opposition was a stupid move
>....IS pandering, and that is why past republican candidates have done so poorly with Hispanics as well as people in general. People don't want to be pandered to, but when you get no real opposition from one side you let the other go to town

So Liberals are winning over spics with pandering and "going to town."

But Republicans are losing spics because they're pandering and putting up "no opposition."

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post is rising. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

Help bring about change!

also dont worry dude im mexican and have done reasearch into this shit, 44 percent of all mexican voters are millenials. they dont vote at all. mexicans are only 27 million strong, thats the only ones that can vote, so a little bigger than blacks. but most in fact wont vote,also some like me will vote trump

Your race only cares about how many get in illegally regardless of how ugly and stupid they are.

Give Hispanics a real reason to vote for republicans with out pandering like the democrats
Most green card residents actually don't want more immigration because it spells more competition for them
Things like that are what republicans need to think about

yep that the majority of them, also dont act like your country isnt being invaded by chinese and indian

OP here
As much as I don't want more Hispanics in this country, I don't think we can suffer even one more leaf

Right.

So citizenship (amnesty) for the ones here + immigration reform to keep future ones out.

Wow. That's insane. I've never heard of republicans espousing that.

(And that's retarded because they all want their ten thousand primos and tios to come here).

>Trump has proven that you don't need to pander this election cycle

No, he hasn't.

politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-hispanic-voters-223845

>So citizenship (amnesty) for the ones here + immigration reform to keep future ones out.

I'm of Mexican descent and I can tell you that legal immigrants despise wetbacks. We don't want amnesty, we want them out.

im mexican americana, my dad came here in the 70s and was able to get a green card and then my mom became a citezen. yes most of the mexicans here legally hate the illegals. the only thing you should be worried abought is amnesty if that happens then you will have to worry abought millions voting with no knoledge of whats going on, a true oligarchy for the democrats. right know your fine 27 million aint shit

Aging populations, my nigga. Same happens here. Are your old folk pretty red pilled?

LOL did I say that or you?

no their fucking retarded, 1st generation is always retarded, thats how know a lot abought this shit, they are so brainwashed by american latin television. my brothers are mad redpilled though, trump

old people white people love fox so they love trump

so was it a jew/rothchild/globalist plan to breed spaniards with native americans to create mexicans? any other examples of two peoples creating a new one?

sure every white race with mongols

isnt there alot of descendants with african and native american in them?

yes slaves ran away and lived in the forest with natives