OPERATION VOTE FROM HOME

Spread these like ebola, my fellow Hilldawgs!

Don't forget to mention that Drumpfkins are harassing and assaulting womyn and PoC at the voting boots, so our fellow democrats know they can avoid the danger by voting comfortably from home.

STRONGER FROM HOME.

Other urls found in this thread:

tickcounter.com/countdown/1478642400000/europe-berlin/dhms/FFFFFF214EAD000000FF0000/Ascension_of_the_God_Emperor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw home is hell because you're mum is a drunk and her boyfriend bullies you.

cmon, 99% of the #draftourdaughters-stuff looks better than this

you need to make a better one if you want it to work, at all

>tfw no violent drunk emu stepdad fucking your mom and squawking all night long

>retarded lefties with discerning abilities.

My photoshop skills are shit. I have seen other pics like this floating around though. Does anybody have them?

>trumpfags so desperate they're trying to trick people out of voting

tuesday's gonna be glorious

It really is gonna be, fellow Hilldawg.

Remember to tweet your vote.

If someone with the new iPhone is stupid enough to put a drill on it in hopes of revealing the headphone jack, someone is stupid enough to think that you can vote with Twitter.

there was a guy trying to monetize that with phone lines text "Hillary" to 59925

Isn't that illegal?

yes, that was in the mass media yesterday

These look well done though. Got any more?

sure

and

These are way too big. Make them smaller.

That is the fucking funniest thing I've seen today. Thank you, I needed this laugh.

what happens when you text 'hillary' to 59925

zuz

Unfortunately I can't do much outside the internet to spread this.
If you're American you should print these and put them on walls around your city.

bamp

>you will never be american
Why did you have to remember me, Akhmed?

Fuck off. You can live comfortably outside in a decent tent all year.

guys this is weak fucking bait. we need to focus on more important things like the missing 33 children that tied directly into the clinton foundation

bump, and please answer that

We can do both, Tyrone.

Some one post the montage of remain voters who thought that posting remain on their jewbook or twitter counted as voting.

You're talking to Australia. You'll get killed by animals and insects as soon as you set a foot outside.

it charges $10 to your phone bill for donating to #CrookedHillary.

Holy shit, this could literally win trump the election in a landslide if it goes viral.

Anyone have more images for operation vote from home? We probably need some more autism on board and therefore making a thread on Sup Forums could be pretty devestating

dont use your alt-right accounts for that, faggots

holy fuck this image is degenerate

you got any more of those?

im definitely posting this on election day, unless i can find an even funnier one

Also this

compressed

This has already been compromised. CBS nightly news reported on it Thursday night as an "internet scam to get people to vote by texting."

wtf i love texting to 59925 now

>Akhmed
I'm an Ivan :^)

BUMP. lets get to work pol

I'm from PA, doing this.

but this is 2016 dude, memes are a much bigger authority than CBS

bad idea. this will only encourage their friends to tell them to actually go vote.

having them text their vote to a five digit number was much better.

can someone verify me?

I also heard that many polling places are going to have a lot of police presence and that they're going to check everybody for outstanding warrants. You know, to protect the innocent black electorate from harassment by the jackbooted Trump youth.

Actually hold up, what's the risk involved here and what's the method to go about it? I'm assuming I'll use an alias, set up a deal with someone, and then we're all good, right?

It had some success, we just have to make something new. Email voting? Instagram voting with dox included?

>implying flouride-poisoned millennials even saw or remembers this

this is not to dupe the "smartest" clinton voters, but if we can knock out a few 100s of the silliest they still count as a few 100 votes

tomorrow i'll write a buzzfeed collaborator piece to add credibility

i don't want to do it today 'cause it may be taken down before election day and because monday morning is the most important moment for news and i don't want more cbs pieces

Post it a day before. November 7th is when we REALLY spring into action.

Remember to tell everyone about the harassing the ebil Trump supporters are directing at women and minorities.

Also, tell everyone that the police is checking minorities for documents and deporting illegal immigrants at the voting boots.

I've got several accounts set up and ready to spam this shit when the time is right.

Bless you burger.

Alex Jones

That is indeed him, good burger.

Was it a question, a statement, a prayer?

I was suggesting this yesterday on Sup Forums and it fell on deaf ears. Hopefully you guys will listen this time.

its a redditor.
they cant help themselves to point out the obvious and expect praise.

I saw it suggested many times in the past weeks. Hopefully lots of burgers do it.

>tfw west has illuminati east has 8 godesses and australia has emus

As illegal as the one sided media lies for Hillary propaganda. As illegal as using media for personal gains instead of journalism.

But burger, they're the elites. They're above the law.

not after Nov 8th

tickcounter.com/countdown/1478642400000/europe-berlin/dhms/FFFFFF214EAD000000FF0000/Ascension_of_the_God_Emperor

Soon...

CNN screenshot.

Include me in screencap if this is a success

High quality social media voting image

That looks legit.

#VoteFromHome

I'm literally in reality a renegade psych warfare specalist.

And thanks. Semper Fi.

>all the public places that have TVs with the volume muted in place
>people will have seen the pics but not heard that they're fake
>they'll actually do it

Glorious media

>mfw this backfires and Hillary gets millions of additional missing votes due to this campaign

Not the same operation, tea-sucker.

>This has already been compromised. CBS nightly news reported on it Thursday night

CBS confirmed for Russian agents trying to suppress vote-by-text.

That may be funny. I hope you burgerlanders will tweet it a bit. You won't even have to go raid-like-crazy with it, just use some common tags with a single retweet.

Though I'd improve the pic itself. Instead f going "simply do this", I'd write that democratic party accepted procedure for handling american votes for their candidate that allows voting through twitter, through [doing the stuff].

That one's good. We need similar one urging people to vote through text to avoid hateful, rabid Trump supporters and accusations of supporting the voting fraud.

DON'T spread the (trump supporters are threatening meme) retards will view this as a challenge and show up

Yeah, let's hope they don't change the rules in the next three days to allow hashtag votes.

There hasn't been a single person to ever fall for this. It's kinda sad watching you guys desperately grasping at straws to make trump win

The lack of Americans carrying this thread speaks volumes OP. This is weak bait and our MSM has already covered this topic.

Just get your popcorn and watch the show on Tuesday. We got this.