The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia by Alexander Dugin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

rlly makes u think

>United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.
>Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "“Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics".
>Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics.
>Georgia should be dismembered. Abkhazia and "United Ossetia" (which includes Georgia's South Ossetia) will be incorporated into Russia. Georgia's independent policies are unacceptable.
>Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast".
>The book stresses the "continental Russian-Islamic alliance" which lies "at the foundation of anti-Atlanticist strategy". The alliance is based on the "traditional character of Russian and Islamic civilization".

>The book has had a large influence within the Russian military, police, and foreign policy elites and was allegedly used as a textbook in the General Staff Academy of Russian military.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitics#Kissinger.2C_Brzezinski_and_the_Grand_Chessboard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine
voltairenet.org/article30038.html
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-11870581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast".

Join nato

>70 years later and russians STILL are mad about failing to conquer us
They can't even station green men in Finland because they'll turncoat immediately when they realize how close good life actually is without having to travel fuckmillion kilometers.

I wish, Jack. But unfortunately the timeline would be longer than it would take for Russia to act - and I doubt we'd be let in while we had one foot in a conflict already.

I guess we'll just have to trust in our EU friends...

said the dead man.

t. eu "friend"

What, you don't wanna come anschluss the russ with us? A little drivin' the Ivan? For old times sake?

>I guess we'll just have to trust in our EU friends...
>trusting the EU
>Ever
RIP Funland

russia would never dare invade finland. that would start an all out warfare with the nordic countries.

Yeah, but, come on. Who would want to go to war for our sake? You'd be shocked, sure, but the temptation to "remain neutral" and so on would be great.

It's one thing to enact sanctions and give weapons, and another to willfully put your own life in danger.

> Alexander Dugin

Side A:
Finland
Sweden
Estonia (since they're in the same situation)
Ukraine

Side B:
Russia
Belarus
Turkey
Syria

Which side are you on, Sup Forums?

>Alexander Dugin
>junkie through all of 80s-90s
>did literal gay shit with his buddy Eduard Limonov(Limonov sucked a black cock in NYC - source his book "Ya Edichka") back then
>have been to mental asylum several times
>is a schizophrenic
>his supporters are very very few
>all of them are omega cucklords, that get beaten up by the Russian Nationalists when they show up there
>Dugan believes that having a beard will get you to heaven
>has tatar ancestry
>is anti-White
Why do you even post this cunt?

If Ukraine is kicked out from the team a, then team a. If not, then neutral

The real question here is the nuclear standoff such an invasion would provoke. How far do things have to go before mutually assured destruction stops them, one way or another?

The uncertainty creates a window for Russia to blitzkrieg key points assuming Finland is already internally destabilized at the time and can't mount much resistance. If they pull it off, forcing them out by external counter-invasion would mean risking nuclear war, which nobody wants to do.

Therefore, the prerequisites for such an absorption should be major civil unrest in Finland and the presence of a pro-Russia political party to collude with.

Dugin is just a bearded con artist that no one takes seriously, take your bullshit to reddit.

Why do I care about him? I dunno, why does the government?

>He has close ties with the Kremlin and the Russian military,[4][5] having served as an advisor to State Duma speaker Gennadiy Seleznyov[6] and key member of the ruling United Russia party Sergei Naryshkin.[7]

>In the Kremlin, Dugin represents the "war party", a division in the heart of the leadership concerning Ukraine,[10] and is seen as the driving conceptual force behind Vladimir Putin's initiative for the annexation of Crimea by Russia.[11] In 2014 he expressed the view that the war between Russia and Ukraine "is inevitable" and appealed for Putin to start military intervention in eastern Ukraine.

Lol dude, you'll be drafted into the invading force, Vlad won't give you a choice

>Ukraine
no such thing

50 rouble have been deposit on account

They don't. Duma does nothing, RF is a country of executive power. It's a formal position he for, because his grandpa was a general and (((Russian))) government is neo-soviet in nature.

thanks

Dugin is anti-white and has odd views

The content of the book are pretty identical to Russian foreign politics though.

FUCK EUROPE
ANGLO NOT EUROPEAN
MAINLANDERS FUCK OFF

only broadly speaking

Why do Russians fear the Anglo?

return the empire

>The Eurasian Project could be expanded to South and Central America
>United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe
Why does he hate the Anglosphere so much

>Alexander Dugin
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Literally no one in Russia take this freak seriously, only foreigners

The Great Game.

One day brother, one day..

I wouldn't be drafted because draft for invasion wouldn't happen and because I'm not RF citizen. They have too many useless ineffective conscripts already, stupid autist. Want a joke, take a glance at Russian Army. USA is not needed to BTFO Russia, UK is enough. There are more factors than size of army.In terms of sealift and airlift (the ability to move an sustain men and resources) the UK is probably 2nd internationally. This means that though their millitary is small they could put more of it in say africa or south America than china (or russia) could. This is a very big factor on where the UK is placed on these lists.

Also the Royal Navy is still one if the strongest navies in the world. Technologically much of its vessels are more advanced than the US comparison (especially submarines). The Navy is getting stronger and once the new carriers are operational it will be clearly the 2nd strongest in the world. It is also the only modern navy with real experiance of naval combat. Many countries don't place much emphasis on naval power so tend to miss that fact. Though military spending has been dropping since 2000 funding on both special forces and intelligence has been increasing with every year. This is truly what the 'special relationship' is about. Look up five eye's abs the UKUSA agreement for more info on that.
The Army as always is the poor man of British millitary. But still produces some of the best infantry, special forces, bomb disposal and HUMIT guus about. It hasn't been designed with tank wars on the steppe in mind but rather limited raids and high quality expeditionary forces inI'd east, Africa etc. It's a scalpel where is the russian millitary is still very much a rusty hammer.

While all of those things would benefit Russia, let's not pretend that Dugin is in any way credible.
Putin is much more aware of geopolitics and the realities of rule than this tool so he knows that if he should achieve these goals, it's much better to force his sphere of influence on countries like Ukraine, Georgia and Finland. Why take over all of Ukraine if it has no value nor meaning like Dugin says? Instead take Crimea ports and other valuables, let the rest be your vassal state so it acts to cushion you from actual credible foes.
Likewise Muzzies make for good allies against the US sphere of influence, but are otherwise an enemy and liability to be minimized to the best of your ability. Finally, why instill degeneracy in the USA when we do it gladly on our own already AND get help from (((them))) on the side? Wasted effort.

and realize that america has always been our greatest foe

liberal democracy and liberal capitalism are arguably English inventions
plus English way of doing things
you have (had) same sentiment in Germany
Iranians also hate English

>UK is enough
The UK won't mobilize their troops to help Finland, Sweden or Moldova. Estonia, maybe, but only because they're NATO.

BASED DUGIN
FUCK THE WHITEY

>Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast".

what a retard

Who cares about bumfuck non-nations like Moldova
Geopolitics 101 - shitholes outside of the blue can be and should be sacrificed

I support Russia's expansionist policies.

They're the only nation that can get rid of the Jews once and for all.

>the Royal Navy is still one if the strongest navies in the world
that's a weird thing to say
"one of strongest" sure, but despite some technological and other advantages Russian and Chinese navies would wipe the floor with them
pro-tip: sealift and airlift capacity and muh power projekshun mean shit when you have little to project
they can maybe intimidate small states

>supporting an openly anti-white rat Russian subhuman

yeeeeeeaaaahhh

Daw, baby first discovered some version of geopolitics and realized he's a pawn.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitics#Kissinger.2C_Brzezinski_and_the_Grand_Chessboard

>This will require a review of our policy toward Pakistan, more guarantees to it, more arms aid, and, alas, a decision that our security policy toward Pakistan cannot be dictated by our non-proliferation policy.
>It is in no country's interest that Germany and Russia should fixate on each other as principal partner. They would raise fears of condominium. Without America, Britain and France cannot cope with Germany and Russia; and "without Europe, America could turn … into an island off the shores of Eurasia.
>the three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together.
>There is an element of delusional obsession in the French political elite's preoccupation with the notion that France is still a global power.
>It is conceivable that at some point a truly united and powerful European Union could become a global political rival to the United States.
>The key point to bear in mind is that Russia cannot be in Europe without Ukraine also being in Europe, whereas Ukraine can be in Europe without Russia being in Europe.
>The most immediate task is to make certain that no state or combination of states gains the capacity to expel the United States from Eurasia or even to diminish significantly its decisive arbitration role.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine
voltairenet.org/article30038.html
>Kerry’s real objective is related to Zbigniew Brzezinski’s strategy of Russia’s subordination but, from now on, it will be much more difficult to convince the world public opinion of Russia’s evil and totalitarianism. Therefore, it is necessary to provoke its reaction as was done with the Afghan case in 1979

>China, which represents a danger to Russia, "must, to the maximum degree possible, be dismantled". Dugin suggests that Russia start by taking Tibet-Xinjiang-Mongolia-Manchuria as a security belt.[2] Russia should offer China help "in a southern direction – Indochina (except Vietnam), the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia" as geopolitical compensatation.[1]

kill yourself

>getting rid of the sane bits of scotland and leaving glasgow
okay

I agree that their international influence is a good thing against western """liberal""" Clintonlike imperialism

But if you are white and support Dugin, you are a traitor rat

If you are a white Russian and support Dugin, you are a traitor

blue is also the future caliphate right?

I like Putin and all but you are definitely a paid shill by the Russians

nah

>If you are a white Russian and support Dugin, you are a traitor
wrong m8 Dugin is a nationalist for his country meaning that all russians can never be with us because of their goals

>that would start an all out warfare with the nordic countries
No it wouldn't. Sweden will probably join NATO in the next few years and forget to tell us about it which will only make it more likely for the Russians to start sweating more over the perceived threat towards St. Petersburg.
They're probably ready to roll over the border at any time.

Too bad the opposite is happening with China.

I'll also add this: Russia should just annexe all of Europe. Nothing of value would be lost and it would keep the Chinese in check. I mean fuck, what do we have now in Europe? Cucked-out leftist shitholes filled with migrants and faggots. Chances are the populations of places like Sweden and England will be more white after Russia invades.

I totally support Russia taking over Europe. Fuck the Commonwealth, fuck places like Germany, Switzerland and Denmark.

Take it all Putin, just make sure you send Assange back to us safe and sound.

>Fuck the Commonwealth,
>Chances are the populations of places like Sweden and England will be more white after Russia invades.

The Russians have no reason to ever make England white again because then it will be powerful

No cuck. You're the cuck. You're the cuck.

>wrong m8

What he is doing is resulting in white russian genocide. white russian birth rates are much lower than non-whites in russia.

Why are you so obsessed with dark men cucking you? It's an unhealthy fixation.

realistically Russia can't even annex and control Ukraine
reasons for all this paranoia and confrontation are hereAmericans are doing what British did in past but only on global scale: eliminate and weaken all potential opponents that could potentially harm your interests

Cute.

>white russian birth rates are much lower than non-whites in russia.
Putin is trying to reverse that though

>Americans are doing what British did in past but only on global scale:
The Brits did all of that through the 1800s from stopping Napoleon to the russians in crimea and the germans in ww1

>Americans are doing what British did in past but only on global scale: eliminate and weaken all potential opponents that could potentially harm your interests
and there is nothing wrong with that. only traitors are the problem. the history of mankind is competing and fighting for influence, ressources and land for your own people and race. what is the problem with it are the traitors amongst the own ranks that let you become weak and die. Look at Europe. I'm not blaming immigrants for coming here and using welfare, commiting crimes and terrorism. I am blaming traitors for letting them in.

>non-whites in Russia
why do people always use this dumb argument
non-whites in Russia who are a potential problem are Chechens and Dagestanis
both are quite small compared to their population and they live in their own regions
there's also Central Asian immigrants but they aren't much of a threat

These are Vladimir Putin's daughters.

please, that's bullshit. We will manage. We always do. We are experiencing now (to successfully win yet AGAIN) what they failed centuries ago.
For starters, Italians are pieces of shit, Attila would have sacked Rome, if not for some stupid slave whore that poisoned him. They are the original cucks, letting niggers into the Roman Empire, and crash it. Let a foreign religion take over, and let it form a state inside your capitol. Let jewish maffia run all your businesses and industries, killing the competition freely. They lost more lands even than we did, being the stinky loud midgets they are, and now they are bracing their anuses for another nigger invasion. They are fishing drowning niggers out of the sea to fill their womens wombs, they should not have a country. Then Iberia got muhdicked by moors, arabs and other mena scum. Then there are fucking balkanniggers+greeks that spent centuries in slavery to turks and got mongrelised out of existence. Poles were the next to follow with constructing four hundred mosques and inviting half a million of subhuman tatars back in 16th century(just google lipka untermenschen in polish lithuanian commonwealth).
All your (((based races))) are already muhdicked out of existence in their pure once European form.

Well, yeah. America has picked up The Great Game where Britain left.

>and there is nothing wrong with that. only traitors are the problem. the history of mankind is competing and fighting for influence, ressources and land for your own people and race. what is the problem with it are the traitors amongst the own ranks that let you become weak and die. Look at Europe. I'm not blaming immigrants for coming here and using welfare, commiting crimes and terrorism. I am blaming traitors for letting them in.
Jews and Satan to tend to make geopoltics harder than it should be

That's not Dugins vision of it though. Dugin would not care if Russia was mongrelized/mongolized/islamized. That's the problem with his view on race. It would make a lot of difference if white russians would be replaced by lower IQ populations.

Because we are racial realists here and reject the degenerate idea of multiracial society.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-11870581

yeah but Brits were mostly focused on Europe and their power was more limited
Americans do this on global scale
>there's nothing wrong with that
I never used "wrong" or "right", I'm just saying that Americans are agressive side here
>our people
I don't think you understand those in power in America don't really have "our peole" in mind
they're neoliberals, they're the traitors you speak of
despite memes about how this confrontation is not ideological, it is

not dugins vision of race of it but most of his work has been incorporated into Russians foreign policy

Face it Europe, the only reason why you don't want Russia taking control of your shitty nations is you know your women will be slaves to superior Russian cock.

Pic related: He's Russian.

>there's also Central Asian immigrants but they aren't much of a threat
t. white genocide advocate

so because europeans cucked themselves in the past, we have to accept it in the future? fucking cuck argument.

jews and satan are also fighting for their own interests. There is no way you can live in peace with your enemy.its either him or you.

thats because apart from niggers which could be dealt with a gun boat and latin america which was dealt with international finance only europe was the threat

still my point stands, Russia is not really facing European problem
European Muslims are there since last 20 years or a bit more, Russian Muslims are there since early 19th century when Russia conquered that region
also Putin obviously doesn't want to emulate policies of late Russian Empire in regards to minorities

>jews and satan are also fighting for their own interests.
yeah i know so when these factors are added everything gets more complicated

>I don't think you understand those in power in America don't really have "our peole" in mind
>they're neoliberals, they're the traitors you speak of
The American race has greatly profited from destroying Europe in 2 World wars. America is only the top dog because it keeps other ones down. The American people are an advocate of that otherwise they would have used their 2nd amendment to overthrow government but they seem to agree with american imperialism. So, the American race is the enemy of Eurasia.

Not gonna cuck but it's really sad to see how the only alpha guys in my country seem to be russians.

I'm saying because they got cucked and become non-European in terms of race(key point here), we just not only get rid of non-Europeans immigrants and jews in the West, but to deport the fuck out formerly European Kanake animals from our homelands

I don't care, cuck.
>Ahmed been here for 3 generation, Ahmed is British
is a cuck argument. Fuck off and kill yourself, militarily and sociologically literate piece of shit

>I'm saying because they got cucked and become non-European in terms of race(key point here)
proof?

Germany is still 90% white European. Polish, because you took that example, is,even when you take tatar immigrants into account, probably 90% white as well. On Russians, I somehow feel a lot of your people that are in Germany are of Turkic and caucasian descent. However, some of the most "Aryan" looking people I know are russian as well. It's weird.

the americans will become isolationist soon anyway with a hispanic majoirty they will abandon europe and focus only on the americas

illiterate***

>yeah but Brits were mostly focused on Europe
you really don't know British history

I guess you are probably a Muslim.

he also forgot about this

I'm not Russian. What I'm saying. before we got our blood mudified, we need to get rid of them fast. We have 50 years to do so. And eastern hordes pic related are not our friends. They want our money and comfort and that's it

>hispanic majority
>america having any influence

if that country turns black and hispanic, there won't be any America left that can meddle into other countries affairs.

Yea lets just forget the ones who are moving in from central Asia to Moscow.

>>Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast".
i'd rather russia get nuked into a glass desert than this happening and i don't even dislike russia

I think money talks:
"General government debt in percent of GDP, of the United States. In 2016, United States public debt-to-GDP ratio was estimated at 71.8% or 104.5%, including external debt."
that means, USA has no money to start a war, if they sell public debt the risk of loosing a conflict and not returning the investor money back is high. So no war against russia. USA is out of a armed conflict against Russia. Russia Debt/GDp is 17.70. This shit is so low they anexed crimea without shotting one bullet. Lets look at china : China 43.90, not bad but they are having problems internally their apetite for consumption is slowing from the past year. So on this big 3, russia dont need to attack anyone, just pop a vodka bottle and watch the world burn, and get the spoils right after. Clinton will never start a war against Puttin, that would be suicide for the USA. Trump is what Puttin wants, and im quite sure trump will be his bitch.

and with an inward looking USA they will Annex Canada and that means only UK, AU and NZ are the only economically liberal nations left

People like him are genetic garbage incapable from learning history, mass psychology and sociology. What did you expect from an easterner? Insight?

>falling for the >slavs >white meme

Funny I had a conversation with Russian in Sup Forums he said if you can speak Russians and "assimilate" you can be Russian even if you are a nigger. Are there more delusional faggots than civic nationalist.

What is the point of keeping ties with the U.K then?

I didn't feel for it. Balkanshits and Ukrainians are not White. Russians, Belorussians and some Poles are, but hell no I don't want them in my country.
There not. Race and ethnicity matters and the only thing that matters. Objectivity in matters like this is for people without roots. It's a spiritual matter, not one you can tally up on a spreadsheet.
Suppose some Children of Man type disease hit Bavaria and no one here could have children so everyone adopted babies from Japan instead.

They'd speak with Bavarian accents, eat Bavarian food and behave in many ways like Bavarian people (though in many ways they would not owing to racial differences in behaviour).

Would you consider them the same people as the Bavarians of today?

Fuck I wouldn't want the yellow bastards in my ancestral homeland even if they were superior to us in every way, because they are *not* us and never will be.