Is it weird that, as a Jew, I'm genuinely concerned about my physical safety under a Trump presidency?

Is it weird that, as a Jew, I'm genuinely concerned about my physical safety under a Trump presidency?

Obviously, he's made a lot of racially charged rhetoric in the past -- but none of Antisemitic. Weird, since his supporters are incredibly Antisemitic, as if seemingly unaware Trump is pro-Jew (see: Ivanka).

You can see that Antisemitism on Sup Forums. His supporters (((echoing))) suspected Jews who have criticised him in the past (knowyourmeme.com/memes/echo). The KKK officially endorsing Trump (www.npr.org/2016/11/02/500352353/kkk-paper-endorses-trump-campaign-calls-outlet-repulsive). Hell, when he did a rally in my hometown, the local Neo-Nazi chapter showed up.

I don't think his government is going to do anything to compromise the safety of minorities (expect Mexicans and Muslims maybe). His supporters, however, cannot have the same said about them. Who seem more active, more motivated, and more charged since Donald started appealing to them last summer. Who only appear to have gotten worse, more aggressive, since. In addition, hate crimes have been going up, while police action against them has gone down (www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2016/07/26/hate-crime-rise-police-taking-less-action-suspects/).

And I honestly do see his supporters using a Trump presidency as a means of enacting hate crimes against, well, anyone. Under an administration that'll more likely ignore it; letting those crimes go unpunished. Whether against Jews, Hispanics, Arabs, you name it.

I'm not trolling, unfortunately. I'm being sincere here. I honestly do feel that my life is at risk if Trump wins. And I feel that a lot of other lives will be as too.

If you're not a rich jew your life is more at risk if Clinton wins once she invites ISIS around

No one gives a fuck about you bottom tier Jews

We're after the ones in power, the ones who sacrifice babies and partake in satanic rituals.

Don't be an evil piece of shit and you'll be fine.

>implying trumpsters can tell the difference between jews

Shut the fuck up. Trump and his supporters aren't racist, it's the leftist media that makes them all look that way because they're built on (((Alinsky's))) tactics.

t. Fellow Kike

>being this paranoid

This is why Sup Forums hates us.

Why do you insist on claiming 6million Jews died in WWII concentration camps, when the redcross said each only held 300k, and there was 6 camps?

Why is it more important to your people to whine about a fake number than the real number. Isn't 2 million Significant in you culture?

Ok mostly everything bad you just posted is a result of the left. They start something, some provocation, play the victim and blame trump for it. If you are a conservative Jew we don't hate you, if you are a liberal Jew then we do. Liberal Jews are the controllers of media, colleges, Hollywood, banks, big pharma...the globalists. If you are against the SJW cancer in America, we don't care if you are a Jew, your one of us. vote for Trump or suffer the hell hillary brings

You'll be fine as long you don't push globalist shit like more refugees and white privilege.

This

Leave the country, go to israel

problem solved

>as a Jew,

I'm sorry user, but during the day of the rope you gots to go.

If you're really concerned then you better start speaking out against the problems within your communities. The clock is ticking.

Also, KKK and Neo-Nazis are entitled to occupy space if they want to. They don't intend to harm people at half of the places they go to, but it's violent antifa fags who instigate them. Look at what happened in Sacramento.

Besides, Trump is better for Israel because Obama and Clinton are anti-Israel to the core and even though they donate gorillions of shekels to them, they don't give a shit about common Israelis and common Jews in the diaspora. Instead, they just want them to be part of (((them))) or else.

Good thing you have a whole country for your kind that you can move to at any time.

No it's not weird. Your people have done tremendous damage to the west. It's natural to fear retribution from emboldened nationalists.
However that won't be because of Trump himself, but rather because of recent global events, recent findings that have redpilled an entire generation and because you faggots caused this mess at every fucking step of the way. I have no interest in going after or harming jews. But I am not obligated to help a jew either.
Consider yourself cursed, jew. You will be personae no grata at best, or a target at worst. Not just in the states, but globally.

Shhhhh... no more jewing. Only dreams now.

OY VEEEEY!!!! my physical safety goyim!!!! the bad goyims are saying the mean words on twitter, it's anudda fuckin shoah-coast!!!! stop the presses, if Trump can say a mean word then why can't he shovel us into the ovens???!?!?! THIS IS NEVER GONNA END, THE POGROMS ARE RISING, WE HAVE TO GO EXTRA FULL ZIONIST ELITE IN ORDER TO STOP THIS

in summary: fuck you, hyper-sensitive piece of shit this is why people hate jews, also fuck off to Israel

Let me fix it for you:
>Is it weird that, as a Jew, I'm genuinely concerned about my physical safety under a Obama dictatorship?
God will keep you safe.

Shut the fuck up faggot. You're larping as a Jew. Every Jew I know is a balls to the wall Trump supporter, and I live in Lubavitch land, Brooklyn.

Who are you trying to convince?

You do realize we can just check the catalog, right?

the Jew fears being a victim so much, he subconsciously engineers situations whereby he will inevitably be victimized (by being so fucking annoying) in order to prove himself right

>as a Jew
Jew is not a race fool. Both my parents are Jewish but tis not something I ever mention to people and I don't go out wearing a kippah

Meme magic: Kike Edition

you rothschildren are so deceptive. It is an ethnoreligion.

isn't that precious, coming from a swede fag. Your weak people wouldn't stand a chance against Jews. Enjoy your cultural enrichment, cunt

Your race has a lot of bullshit to answer for. You will be dealt with accordingly. No promises.

Trump isnt racist but me and many of his supporters are.

This is it. There are based Jews, conservative, white friendly, don't hate goyim. Then there are comedians, producers, activist politicians, lobbyists, and lawyers who make no real effort to hide the fact that they're trying to enforce degeneracy onto American culture. These are the ones we (((echo))), and the ones who'll hang on the day of the rope.
Based Jews are safe though.

(And btw, in case you're new here, the race war shit is just satire for most of us, so calm your tits.)

Maybe if the jews fucked off with their anti-white bullshit and stopped flooding our lands with shitty people we wouldn't hate you so much.

CTR pls go

Oops, my post was actually directed at OP towards the end >_

Trump's daughter is literally a Jew - you have nothing to worry about

I'm a Jew and voting for Trump, you're a faggot

Well. I guess if you think he's Hitler you might as well an hero. Just get it over with.

Also.

>your Fucking Logic is Incredible

if you wanna feel safe tell your relatives to stop repeating history by pushing anti white propaganda every time they get into a position of power

Consider this: every single act of mob violence this election has come from Hillbullies. It also came out in the Project Veritas videos that Hillary was sending in paid agitators to start violence at Trump rallies. Dude nobody is going to hurt you because you're a jew in a Trump America. We are going to unite under one flag. Stop being a scared little cuccboi

God himself has stated that he will separate the wheat from the tares

the parable of the tares (matthew 13:24) is about the jews which have infested white culture, at satan's direction

God also stated to 'leave them where they are' to avoid pulling up the wheat by accident, he will separate out and burn the tares at the final judgement

>Is it weird that, as a Jew, I'm genuinely concerned about my physical safety under a Trump presidency?
I wish
>Is it weird that, as a European, I'm genuinely concerned about my physical safety under a Clinton presidency?

OP: Honestly if there is any crackdown on jews, it will be laser targeted and only on the globalist bankster jews behind the really really criminal stuff.

Soros, kick out Rothschild, a TON of Hollywood actors/producers pushing globalism/leftism (this would include some non jews as well).

If you're just a regular Schlomo down the street with a Hummus store you have nothing to worry about maeng

Just stay away from Volks rallies, nothing to worry about. Trump loves Jews

>Is it weird that, as a Jew, I'm genuinely concerned about my physical safety under a Trump presidency?
Yes.

>hate crimes
:^)

>I honestly do feel that my life is at risk if Trump wins
No.

Print this off and stick it to your chest. The security services will email you your train ticket in due course.

>Gold star for an excellent post!

jews =/= zionists

they're not echo parenthesis

endorsing =/= equivalent ideologies

your link is for hate crimes outside of the US

i would categorize your post as uninformed fear-mongering against DJT, which is strange considering the democratic nominee has promised acts of war against a nuclear power as recently as last month (Syrian NFZ)

You rather should be concerned about your phisical safety because of what your rich and influental kin do. After all, you are easier for angry goyim to get than Soros or Rotschield.

Aww sounds like somebody needs a shower and then dry yourself by using an oven.....88

Nice try, but literally the only people who have been going around assaulting people on the streets in recent days are retarded liberals and their pet BLM chimps.

If it makes you feel any better, the natsoc fags on here don't get out much. Jews are based. Especially the ultra-conservative orthodox ones. There are a lot of leftist faggot Jews out there though, especially in Hollywood. Which are Jew OP?