So Sup Forums He has a nice butt doesn't he? Someone you wouldn't mind getting mooned by?

So Sup Forums He has a nice butt doesn't he? Someone you wouldn't mind getting mooned by?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww1cU_biCxA#t=2m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=0owpoOHQnBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd bury my face in that ass

I wouldn't mind getting sat on by it.

Wouldn't mind getting gassed by it,
either

I wouldn't mind him dropping it pants in front of me and sitting down and wiggling around alot.

And I wouldn't mind him putting his bare ass on a glass wall

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww1cU_biCxA#t=2m49s

>Imagine you walking down the halls when you get called from behind a glass wall in see Pound with his back turned to you and grabbing the sides of his pants, showing a bit of crack

Noticing you getting aroused by it he says "like this don't ya? well then feast your eyes on this!" Before dropping his pants to his ankles, putting hands on his knees, bending over and rubbing his big fat ass all over the glass

I want to know what the sound of a fat ass farting on glass sounds like

a lapdance would be nice from him

that is just jaundiced Charles Barkley. Do you really want to see Charles Barkley's ass?

He'd probably be good at twerking

I'd hotdog those buns

rule 63 when?

I hate this board so much. Please god let me die in my sleep tonight.

So big man butts thread?

stop spoilering your fucking fetish shit and fucking say it. you act like little cowards afraid you're going to get banned because you said you like farts.

What's wrong? Can't jerk off to degenerates' posts if you have to mouse over the text to read it?

I'd watch him dribble bottomless

I feel like OP's trying to troll, but I totally would and am absolutely surprised this isn't a thread filled with other Sup Forums related men's asses.

Go ahead, this is now a man ass thread

Imagine if they did this joke with Lola

Maybe people wouldn't shit on her for being a mary sue

Most men (and a few women I guess) lose their mind when confronted with female nudity, and instantly forgive everything.

If they did this joke with Lola, little boys would've had heart attacks and Moms/the media would've been furious. Also, does Lola even have buttcheeks or would it just be a tail?

This is where I got my ENM/ENF fetish as a kid.

ENM/ENF?

Hafnim.

Anyone here like Pete as well?

Yeah she does. There's also a nude model sheet drawing from the front. There's probably a nude backside drawing somewhere.

Space Jam would have been remembered pretty differently if she actually had that moment.

I mean, Bugs is always fucking naked.

Embarrassed Naked Male/Female

EEEEEuuuuummm...

correct me if I'm wrong but... is not suposed space jam 2 being made or something?

I'm actually tempted to pay for a commission of that scene, but with Lola.

Wow.

I hate that people call Space Jam Lola a Mary Sue. So she's hot and good at basketball, is that really such a bad thing?

This scene is what turned me down the path to bisexuality.

That, or Digimon the Movie where Wargreymon kept getting chunks of his armor broken off and 9 year old me wanted Diaboromon to keep going.

In Space Jam, she was an original character -that's going to make people apprehensive about her right off the bat. All of a sudden you've got a new character shoved into the bunch of characters who were beloved for decades. People feel the same way whenever a new Green Lantern or Robin is thrown into the mix, because they could easily become the Scrappy Doo of the franchise.

And yeah, Lola is hot and good at basketball, but what other attributes does she have? She's there solely to be a love interest for Bugs and to give girls in the audience a character to enjoy, she's the token chick.

She never gets humiliated or injured in any way, unlike literally any other Looney Tunes character.

She kind of is a Mary Sue.

I haven't seen the Loony Tunes sitcom that came out a few years back, but my understanding is that they made her neurotic, kind of like Elaine from Seinfeld. That right there gives her more character than "the hot chick."

Space Jam Lola pretty much was a Mary Sue.

what the hell doe s this have to do with big male asses or space jam?

>"Someone you wouldn't mind getting mooned by?"
Never once did the rules of this thread said male only. Just people you would not bee g mooned at.

>Lola will never compliment your keister

OP here

this is Male ass thread

In b4 someone posts Donkey.

Eddie Brock Venom

Really trying my damnedest not to b-b-b...

Every female in this game

Sorry. I'll leave.

Would would be a good artist to draw an on-model Lola?

Anyone have any ideas? I might commission this.

>wow.
How about this?

*who would be a good artist

fucking dyslexia

>you will never see Lola's keister

The best one does not do it anymore. And no, there is no convincing here.

I remember the thread where this was first posted
Shame the archive is broke

I have that one saved, it's a nice pic!

Search engine is busted right? Kinda makes the archive near useless if you can search for anything

youtube.com/watch?v=0owpoOHQnBM

meant to say can't

>The best one does not do it anymore. And no, there is no convincing here.

Who and what are you talking about?

More man butts please

>no Orisa
>thumbnail
gets this shit out of here

now imagine he's sitting on your face

Lisa gets made fun of for having a huge butt. One day she will have a truly huge ass like homer.

This a butt thread?

not enought rule 34 of him

This isn't the moment where I became a chubby chaser, but it didn't help.

What was the moment if I may ask?

at least he has some, which is more than i can say for other characters i like

I wish I knew. I seriously was going after chubby guys in grade school without any memorable catalyst.

I hope they do this scene again if there is a space jam 2,

Who was the best artist?

With Lola this time.

>ehhhhh, nice buns, hon

still hoping homer bares his butt some more in newer episodes

this was a colored job done on an unused cell from the movie right?

Which he actually did that in the movie

To be fair this picture was drawn even before the Sombra reveal.