How will he be remembered?

How will he be remembered?

more influential than sitting prime ministers and presidents

more committed to truth than anyone

hello, JA

By the people recalling him? A hero, along with Edward Snowden.

By the lower level history books once those people are gone? Probably a "traitor".

A worthless rapist, inspiring a whole messageboard of cunts to lick his microballs.

Ecuadorian chef and humble water filter salesman accused the US government of cheating at a round of golf.

*History Books Circa 2035*

A hero. They are literally trying to kill him

A real shame about his suicide

He won't be.

In 100 years the world will be like 1984. The European Union, The Asia Union, The African Union,etc will be employing people to rewrite history books.

He will be in history as far as the internet goes. As far as the books... (((They))) own the books. Who's to say what goes into the books at this point? I figured a few years ago that teaching lessons could be prepared off of information presented from the internet and books but to be honest it's all corrupt. I remember hearing a classmate ask the teacher in grade school why the natives were called savages. The teacher responded by saying "because they thought that made them sound tough." Made me wtf as a kid. Possibly my first red pill where I was like wtf is this stupid bitch talking about?

At least it lead to the biggest scandals of all time being released through those insurance files.

Snowden is a traitor. He caused more damge than good

Elaborate.

There are always those who ask, what is it all about? For those who need to ask, for those who need points sharply made, who need to know "where it's at," this: "The mass of men serve the state thus, not as men mainly, but as machines, with their bodies. They are the standing army, and the militia, jailors, constables, posse comitatus, etc.

In most cases there is no free exercise whatever of the judgment or of the moral sense; but they put themselves on a level with wood and earth and stones; and wooden men can perhaps be manufactured that will serve the purposes as well. Such command no more respect than men of straw or a lump of dirt.

They have the same sort of worth only as horses and dogs. Yet such as these even are commonly esteemed good citizens. Others as most legislators, politicians, lawyers, ministers, and office-holders serve the state chiefly with their heads; and, as they rarely make any moral distinctions, they are as likely to serve the Devil, without intending it, as God.

A very few, as heroes, patriots, martyrs, reformers in the great sense, and men, serve the state with their consciences also, and so necessarily resist it for the most part; and they are commonly treated as enemies by it."

- me

>when you shitpost so much Americans want to drone you
Based.

AS A TRAITOR AND A LIAR

GO BACK TO SLEEP AMERICA

>The teacher responded by saying "because they thought that made them sound tough."
jesus...

russian hacker trying to influence the usa presidential campaign

If globalism succeeds then he won't, history will be rewritten completely and Hillary Clinton will be known as caring and loving Grandma President

A hero denied by his homeland

He will be awarded the Nobel Price of keepin it real.

As the greatest Russian KGB agent of all time. In russian history he will be looked at as a saint.

In world history he'll be nothing but a poster child for the Russian intelligence community, if he'd even leave that much of a paper trail when he finally dies.