Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGbI-14neOs
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
politico.com/story/2016/11/barack-obama-trump-un-american-inhuman-230753
economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/06/polls-versus-prediction-markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks OP

Bingo. Dont bother voting goy. Its already in the bag. Just sit back home and masturbate to anime.

THAT DIP
IS LIKE
WHEN THE CHADS ARE PLAYING KEEP AWAY
AND THEY PRETEND TO GIVE IT BACK TO THE NERD
AND THEN THEY SAY SIIIIIKE AND THROW IT OVER THE FENCE

rigged

youtube.com/watch?v=SGbI-14neOs

THE ONLY WAY IS UP
BABY
IT'S YOU AND ME NOW

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post is rising. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

Don't be complacent!

>polls show trump losing
POLLS ARE MEANINGLESS! ALL RIGGED!!!! MUH SILENT VOTE!
>polls show trump winning
AHAHAHAHA CLINTON BTFO!!! ALL HAIL KING TRUMP!!!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET OUT AND VOTE FOR TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT

ALWAYS VOTE FOR TRUMP ON NOV 8TH

EVERY VOTE FOR TRUMP MATTERS

King nigger scared!!!

>politico.com/story/2016/11/barack-obama-trump-un-american-inhuman-230753

The polls are still rigged.

In reality Trump is up 10 points

>EVERY VOTE FOR TRUMP MATTERS
Even if I life in cuckafornia?

eat a burrito and shut up spic

yes you fucking idiot, of course california will stay blue with that attitude

are you burgers so fucking lazy that you can't shift your fat asses out the door to the polling booth?

I don't see how this argument works. People are claiming that the polls are biased in favor of hillary. If they are biased and yet still show Trump ahead then they are a big reason to celebrate.
This strain of reasoning that it can only be A or B doesn't really work.

lol dumb american

Well, say it's close but Trump is ahead by millions of votes by popular votes. It makes any rigging more difficult. If Trump gets millions of more votes in states like CA and NY than predicted it can expose abnormalities in contested states.

Thank you.
Great collection for november 9th when Trump won the election.

Screencap this.

Let's say that this poll is accurate. If Trump wins LA County, doesn't that push him very close to actually winning that state?

I live in San Bernardino county and I had to drive almost an hour to a city full of niggers just to vote early, in person

If you're not willing to do that or less to vote then you're a fuckboi t b h

I already voted early- registered vote by mail but dropped it off at the county office. Thanks for your reassurance.

California is going red.

Screenshot this

YAS KING SLAY

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

Holy shit, Reuters

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

YES ABSOLUTELY

NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, ALWAYS VOTE TRUMP

EVERY TRUMP VOTE MATTERS

Wow, thats literally nothing

>oh now we DO believe in the polls

Fucking Sup Forums retards

Basically the lesson to take away from this is that you're a lazy nigger and sadly is right.

If you're so unmotivated that you can't even vote then you should probably nek ursalf

>polls are always biased, we don't believe them
>wow, even with bias he's winning! i believe them in this situation

Not difficult, Vlad.

this. Plus the election is rigged and Hillary will win either way, voting is literally a waste of time

AWAY AREN'T I FIFTY POINTS AHEAD???????

>mfw Trump still loses because of voter fraud

Its gonna happen, I dont like to think about it but its true

Stoking the flames for the second civil war

Awesome, I really feel my vote matters now! Statistically, LA County is still 52% white, but thats doubtful because of all the illegals.

Unlucky you, I just took a 15 minute bus ride and dropped off the ballot at the nearest city hall. Next time just do vote by mail and take it to a drop off location the week before the election.

#MAGA

1) Polls are rigged
2) Even with tampering they show my candidate in the lead

There is literally nothing inconsistent about this. I don't even care about the election but you're an idiot.

WHYYY

>vote by mail
Thank you for voting With Her.

ALWAYS GET OUT AND VOTE FOR TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT

EVERY TRUMP VOTE MATTERS

RAIN OR SHINE VOTE TRUMP ON NOV 8TH

b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-b-b-but we hired jay-z! surely that will satisfy the peeps and give /hype/

Doesn't matter. I wanted to do it in person so I did.

huh? I brought it in physically to a drop off location. Reason I did vote by mail is I know how much of a lazyass I am and hate lines, so can have plenty of time to vote rather than go stand in a who knows how long line on Tuesday

>Trump wins
>Iran gets BTFO
>Clinton wins
>Iran gets BTFO
So who are you supporting for president, Iranbro?

T H I R D I M P A C T
H
I
R
D

I
M
P
A
C
T

This isn't going to work because Trump is the passion vote. The vote for change. Hillary on the other hand will have a very low voter turnout because not only does she represent the status quo, but for months, they have also been assured by the MSM and CTR that her victory is practically guaranteed.

The MSM is wisening up right now, but thankfully CTR is too dumb to ajust and they still keep assuring people not to bother to vote for Hillary because she has this in the bag.

Stop with the delusion, the only accurate way to predict the election outcome is betting odds,
betting sites won't be "rigging" those.

most betting sites have trumps probability of winning around 28% at the moment.

If you think (((they))) are rigging those, place a bet on trump and capitalise on them presenting his win as unlikely.

IT'S BEING SLID HARDER THAN ANYTHING I'VE EVER SEEN

THANKS BASED OP!

SEND DANK MEMES!

Hahaha now that's a hilarious one

Pic related

holy shit Ivanka is so cute. :3c

>Stop with the delusion, the only accurate way to predict the election outcome is betting odds,

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/06/polls-versus-prediction-markets

>The same is true of the Brexit vote, albeit over a shorter time period. For the vast majority of the campaign, both polls and markets had “remain” with a solid lead. When the polls shifted sharply towards “leave” in early June, bettors moved in the same direction, but not enough—never once did “leave” come close to taking the lead. And after a few “remain”-friendly surveys shortly before the vote moved the polling average close to a dead heat, markets took that as a clear sign that “remain” would coast to a comfortable victory. On election day, they priced about an 85% likelihood that Britain would stay in the EU.

betting odds reflect the predictions of the gambling part of the population.

Why the fuck do you think those people know better?

I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN