>>96208317

BUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b78it/kim_dotcom_fbi_now_has_deleted_clinton_emails_fbi/
observer.com/2016/05/unholy-alliance-how-the-2022-world-cup-brought-the-clintons-and-qatar-together/
telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10871114/Qatar-World-Cup-2022-scandal-Bill-Clintons-fury-at-vote-triggered-global-search-for-truth.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyeJ1uLV_c
youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM
reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/5b6x4h/the_clinton_foundation_has_confirmed_it_accepted/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYtCLA23s
youtube.com/watch?v=kiELGzDKfeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump because I can't stand seeing this buried while the pizza shit is spammed everywhere

Exactly. We need to focus on the real tangible shit that is wrong with Hillary. It's plentiful and damaging if enough people get involved with it.

bump

Praise kek. He has spoken.

Bump

this board has truly gone full retard

bumping again

youlube.com/watch?v=Qlc2IKFZKCk

FBI raid may come today to seize evidence related to the Clinton Foundation investigation.

Letter from anonymous on Sup Forums.

Ran the story from August 3, 2016.

Panned out but FBIanon may have died a hero in service to their country.

Anonymous stepped up to take over the sacred duty of exposing truth and justice where there is corruption.

Wikileaks is praised for its cooperation with law enforcement and intelligence agencies in the criminal investigation of Hillary and Bill Clinton, members of the DNC and Clinton Foundation for;

Treason, obstruction of justice, election fraud, and bribery.

Deal with the press organization Wikileaks was all necessary information be given to the public, and sources would be given time to shelter for personal safety.

Upcoming evidence is Bill and some other elected government officials in sexual acts with minors.

Evidence kept for corruption of said elected government officials.

Bribery and blackmail were used to cover up the crimes by Hillary and her staff. (Is the head of the DoJ specifically implicated?)

Identity of source made known and murdered before being able to leave country. (Seth Rich? FBIanon and the recent LEO murder?)

His identity will come, and be authenticated, in the next set of leaks to honor his sacrifice.

Documents, FBI, CIA, NYPD will publicly verify their authenticity once their safety is assured.

The hack was not by Russia, it was by members of the US government elected and otherwise with no safe means to blow the whistle on widespread corruption.

Help the said agencies, FBI, CIA, NYPD and others in their duty to expose and blow the whistle on government corruption and criminal behavior of some within it.

Democracy will be restored to America.

Remember remember, the 5th of November.

"The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, but the righteous are bold as a lion." Proverbs 27:23-24

BOOOOOOOOMP

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED

>New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman

Its coming. Can you feel it?

Well they didn't apologize, just admitted it was an oversight it exposes the machine but not it a very clear way.

Kek agrees! Spread the word of Hillary's downfall!

Bump

I dunno, I want to believe but I've had enough of conspiracy theories over the last couple of days to last me a hundred lifetimes

Bump anyway in hopes that SOMETHING will actually happen despite the flood of shitposting and wish-fulfillment fantasies

>ctrl+f qatar
Just give us the link you dumb faggot.

>disconnected defeatfag

>Trump's small loan of $1 million is huge deal
>Qatar's gift of $1 million to Clinton is no big deal

I'm just tired of retards spamming SHILL! SHILL! even when people fucking agree with them on 90% of stuff, simply because you don't accept their magic code theories

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/ and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

SPREAD THIS

Bump! Keep this up!

WHY ARE YOU IDIOTS LETTING THIS SLIDE?! THE CULT SHIT IS MADE UP THIS IS A BLATANT CONFESSION. YOU STUPID FUCKS.

Bump because this is more important than LARP threads

For fucks sake, thank you! Jesus christ most of these people are goddamn idiots.

wow I'm famous, I got 2 dubs on that thread AMA

Bring your dub magic to this thread and help bump it!

ok

KIM DOTCOM: FBI HAS CLINTON'S DELETED EMAILS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b78it/kim_dotcom_fbi_now_has_deleted_clinton_emails_fbi/

there is no qatar thread on the_don though

So close! Kek will rejoin us. I know it.

>this fat fuck doesn't know anything, stop giving him attention

>THE CULT SHIT IS MADE UP

I really really doubt that but I agree that it's time to move on.

Fuck kids anyway

It may be true, but it's not getting us anywhere anytime soon. No one will believe it until a SWAT team storms the White House and drags Madame President out. If we're going to act, we need tangible corruption. This is exactly what we have, but for some reason it's being ignored. Notice no Shillary supporters have bothered to argue, because it's irrefutable.

bump

Thanks for the bumps! She's a disgusting creature.

Thanks for the share.

It's gaining more traction now.

Now is when we have to support people in government and law enforcement who do the dangerous work of slapping cuffs on.

bumping this

Ummm

FUCK drumpf????

Idk anymore, this CTR job is too tiresome

I think I might just do livecams as a qt trap

here's a bump I guess

Garrison fucking delivers!

Are there any Clinton connections to

lol nevermind

observer.com/2016/05/unholy-alliance-how-the-2022-world-cup-brought-the-clintons-and-qatar-together/

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10871114/Qatar-World-Cup-2022-scandal-Bill-Clintons-fury-at-vote-triggered-global-search-for-truth.html

>Go to reddit

Keep it up guys, we have to do more with this. I don't know how to escape the slide-storm being thrown at these articles. They're the most damning thing against Clinton besides the emails which are going to take a long time to come out. The public perception is skewing back in her favor.

>CF openly admit they accepted $1 million WITHOUT TELLING THE STATE DEPARTMENT and nobody cares
>Italian guy talks about pasta and everyone loses their minds

Even if you believe the pizza shit I don't understand why this is mostly being ignored.

Desperate times, desperate measures. Go post in on Twitter, or Facebook, or anywhere it can get exposure.

>The public perception is skewing back in her favor.
I doubt that part.
I have an idea for a new framing of the election, a 3-person race between Trump, Stein, and Johnson because "noone could seriously consider voting for a candidate that organizes violence like a domestic terrorist."

Nothing will sink Clinton at this point but if we keep memeing these issues to normies and low info voters we might just be able to continue the meltdown of her campaign.

Have any of you printed off red-pilled material regarding how shit Hillary is and posted it up at shopping centres, schools libraries etc.? Best if it's not blatant Pro-Trump but more so just anti-Hillary so it'll encourage Democrat voters to not just sit out the election but perhaps vote Trump or a 3rd party candidate.

>Nothing will sink Clinton at this point
Defeatfagging is an art you haven't mastered obviously. Clinton is down 20 points in real polls teanigger.

It's absolutely blowing my mind. I'm almost wondering if it's CTR shilling the demonic shit, but I think it's just assholes who think it'll lead somewhere within 3 days.
Exactly. But everyone has to push, they have to post and spread the word. I'm literally spamming three boards, comment sections, emails, trying to spread this.

this needs more traction.

Sorry, for the second quote was quoting

I hope so user, I really do - I know for a fact a ton of (((polls))) have already been called out for a huge overrepresented Democrat sampling. I think no matter what though it's best the polls are ignored, the message is simple just go vote Trump

Doing god's work user, what is the most I can do as a non US citizen to help?

>no active rape of children
>plebbit tier

Based edge and spice user.

post the gif nigga

I don't know whos CTR anymore at this point.

Spam this as much as possible. If you see the thread die recreate it. Post in other pro-trump threads, especially dumb cult shit. Also post on any other sites you frequent. Spreading the word is the key.

Can't wait to see our media ignore it and shill for Hillary some more while they're at it.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

If Briebart picks this up it might get the ball rolling.

The higher it gets on Reddit the better our chances, but if there's a way to reach out to Breitbart, that would be great as well.

Perjury AND Treason!

Too bad Trump talks about grabbing pussy! GG fags!

Call them! NAO

This should sink her bloated cunt.

And we're too busy trying to pin demonic rituals on Hillary to see two obvious killing blows.

>Trump Foundation

Pollsters Monkey with Election - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyeJ1uLV_c

Watch "Podesta Caught Throwing Hot Tub Parties With Children: FULL UPLOAD" on YouTube - youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM

ALERT ALERT ALERT

checkd

We need reposts of this
It doesn't matter how you word it, it just needs exposure. It can be posted on Sup Forums or Sup Forums or /gif/ for all I care, but we need to spread the word.

Does anyone have the actual the_donald link? I can't fucking find it

:)

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/

Here's a link on /r/HillaryForPrison

reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/5b6x4h/the_clinton_foundation_has_confirmed_it_accepted/

>that pic

youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYtCLA23s

gogogo

We are the FBI now.

Bump 4U

you're fuckin awesome user!

Keep it up guys! I can tell we have momentum!

No more cheese pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=kiELGzDKfeU

bump!

Bump - it's catching on on plebbit

Do we have an agreed upon # yet?

#ClintonBribes
#ClintonLies

#NOMORECHEESEPIZZA
>#NOMORECHEESEPIZZA
#NOMORECHEESEPIZZA
>#NOMORECHEESEPIZZA
#NOMORECHEESEPIZZA
>#NOMORECHEESEPIZZA

VIVE LA FRANCE

#justanotherClintonscandal
#CorruptClintons

Bump

#BLOODMONEY

pls no

If you guys want to spread the pizza code stuff that's your own decision to make, and even though I think it's total bullshit I'm tired of hearing the word "shill" so go wild.

But keep it separate from this.

Tie it all together with #bloodmoney

Ties in the Cheese pizza, the occult, and the bribes from terrorist funding Qatar all into one really fucked up package

#ClintonBloodMoney
#ClintonBribery

#ImWithISIS

Agreed. We have 3 days to bring her down. 3 days. It has to be something the public can process quickly and believe.

All of these work.

True, but proving corruption will only take down Hillary. They'll send her to prison and that will be that.

Exposing the globalists for what they are, depraved Satanists using intimidation and black magic to usurp power will bring them all down.

The NWO isn't going down just because some insane old witch finally got hers. So yes, bag Hillary, but we must also leverage this into defeat of the whole shitty Luciferian world order scheme.

And that will require exposing far more Satanists in the halls of power. If you were around for the Catholic Church scandal, you know the pedo shit is a great meme for this purpose.