What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQTkAjyqVz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America is about to get cancelled by Jewish network executives

He read the art of the deal and utilizes Trump's truthful hyperbole.

Nothing is going to happen. None of our pol conspiracies are going to happen. Shes going to win, people will whine like every other president before and she will just be Obama for another eight years. We have all been on this site for too long and it has skewed our vision. She's going to win, nothing is going to change, she's not going to get arrested or assassinated. There's nothing we can do guys it's over and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It's all fake and we just need to get off this site and make America great ourselves.

Yknow I just figured it out. If trump wins we a just going to stay up here and shitpost.

If Clinton wins we will be so embarrassed and ashamed of the past year wasted that we will go out and start lives and contribute to society. Maybe it is best if she wins.

Whats the title of your new show going to be?

Wishful thinking: the post.

Australia

how much of the '90s do you remember?

do you remember much about bill clinton?

hillary is going to put the final coffin in the new deal. she'll take away your parent's retirement money.

giving social security to wall street will be worse than any racist nightmare fantasy you can imagine Trump achieving.

>Pay attention to my cryptic tweets that will inevitably turn out to be nothing! I'm still relevant!

Can't wait for another one of those catchy theme tunes from you guys.

God I hope it's not a cliffhanger. I hate that shit.

We're not going to know who was elected until the next season are we?

SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE FUCK YOU JEWS

He is desperate for attention because no one gives a fuck about him anymore.

Got you covered senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=bQTkAjyqVz8

sounds ominous. such a shit poster.

I know you're scared but you need to look out the window, shill.

>

nice copy pasta... or should i say cheese pasta?

Atleast it isnt a series finale

the new deal was a failure

She may win but she gets taken down very soon after that.

>its a we were dreaming all this time and wake up on an island with a golden retriever episode

He's an attentionwhore. While I definitely do not support Hillary, if anything his main beef with her is more personal than political and he fears that if she becomes president his MegaUpload-related legal troubles will be more likely to persist.

Based ally nose.. I mean knows.

People are still paying attention to this fat fuck?

BIZZARO RARE.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY ALREADY YOU FAT ATTENTION SEEKING KRAUT FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A FUCKING FERN

WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST POO IN LOO?

my patience for this idiot waned when everywhere I drove around in auckland I saw his fat fucking face blown up on the back of buses advertising his shitty techno album where he sings shitty songs with some retarded afro Maori with some "wicka wicka woo mean beats bruuu"
cringey as fuck. then he supports "da mana party bru coz dey be da tru peoples of new zealand" who is this arrogant German scum to be peddling his incoherent cult of fat-ernality in our small country?

Clinton needs to get fucked by the big long dick of the law!

Never underestimate how many people will secretly vote Trump.

Then again, I genuinely believe technology has made light year jumps since 2008 and this shit is rigged as fuck.

> +$0.02

There is literally no way Hillary sees eight years. If she doesn't get indicted and impeached, she will lose in 2020. And either of those possibilities are only if she manages to not stroke out before then.

At this stage this fatass needs to put up or shut up. He's made a fool of himself.

so what its personal

you might be a hillarybot in disquise. While im not a supporter BUT

Noice

When she's flooded your country with migrants and you'll go to below the 50% mark, you're done

Lel no
You said the same thing about Obama
If Trump loses, the Republican party will never win again

This. The left attack with demographics, they'll flood and change a population to work around democracy, its clever if very evil.

They did the same thing in the UK

I definitely didn't. I knew Obongo would get eight years just because he's black.

And it's possible, but Trump is running dead even/slightly behind Hillary despite running the worst campaign in history, having a gaffe per day on average and having to deal with a 30% black/brown demographic. In 2020 the GOP will run someone like Rubio who would likely beat Hillary in a landslide even w/ spics and mudslimes coming in

this was nice and unexpected

Its an advertising slogan for the Daily Show for their coverage of the US election