So you clowns love a rapist, why? Do you think he will effect any change? What is wrong with you people, tell me...

So you clowns love a rapist, why? Do you think he will effect any change? What is wrong with you people, tell me, please, it baffles me that anyone who speaks english could be this stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you probably like bill clinton and he is a rapist

You have us mistaken for Clinton supporters

but monica wasn't 13 years old

I watched the video of that 13 year old rape accuser and it was totally fake.

You need to get some discernment or you will fall for a con job like this one.

Fuck off CTR shill.
You are scum and your whole family will get raped by a shitskin.

>thisbehildawgcounty.jpg

p sure the image still applies

Why are you posting about Bill Clinton?

the mysterious 13 year old is a filing a civil suit against trump. not a criminal one, a civil one.

generally, the way these things go is that you do the criminal trial first, find them criminally guilty, then start a civil suit to get money out of them. the criminal conviction gives evidence for the civil suit so it's essentially free money with no investigation needed.

but for some reason the criminal trial was skipped here. this is generally a pattern of trying to extort money with a settlement when you know you couldn't charge them criminally, because you don't actually have any evidence.

then the mysterious 13 year old (who nobody knows the name of) supposedly was going to hold a press conference. then was a no show because she supposedly received threats, despite being anonymous

tell me, is this credible?
you are a rapist btw. you raped me a few years ago and I will have justice (in a civil suit)

funny that you're not equally ast flustered with comey, who conveniently came out with irrelevant information prior to an election (except clintons emails didn't involve the rape of a child)

no rapist is as evil as hillary

Shes already dropped the case. She is now ID'd
Katie Johnson

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html

"Hi I'm Sup Forums, fascism is OK in my book, and I'll ignore anything that doesn't tow the trump meme"

But she also said that in 1994 she had no idea who her attacker was and that it was only when she watched The Apprentice that she came to believe it was Trump, claiming that she could not forget her attacker's face.

DailyMail.com learned she has two DUIs and a felony drug possession on her record and a history of drug abuse.

Sweet-D what happened?

>Sweet-D what happened?
Shes a drud addled welfare whore that thought she could make a fortune. Little did she realize that allegations like this would be fought by Trump vigorously and she was on the wrong side of history. She'd end up in prison like her buddy Hillary if she continued with this despicable charade.

So people who don't speak English you assume can be more stupid than English speakers. Racist get out! Sup Forums is a full diversity board where we don't assume people are dumb for not speaking English! REEEEEEEEEE

so I guess you're admitting that no such rape occurred now, but pivoting to another issue so you can pretend you didn't lose the argument? and then tomorrow you'll start talking about how trump is a rapist again?

I would not be flustered at comey for holding clinton to account for the same laws everyone else is hold to account for.

comey and the FBI found the hillary emails during the weiner investigation. they would have not simply found them and then immediately went to inform the senate about them. instead, they probably looked into them a bit, because they already had the warrants to search weiner's devices. the only restriction here was that they couldn't use the clinton emails they were reading against her, until getting a warrant (which they went and got).

but this is speculation. we know that the emails recovered from weiner cover things that aren't yet known from the past leaks or the emails clinton handed over, because she deleted them. here's what the emails do show:

>deleted emails herself after receiving the subpeona, intentionally destroying evidence
>lied to the FBI and senate during investigation
>knowingly took money from ISIS-funding countries (knew they funded)
>rigged the primaries against bernie, by:
>having the DNC act favorable to her, helping other candidates only for plausible deniability
>apparently having some kind of pre-arranged deal with bernie that he had to keep to
>planning his endorsement of her in advance
>getting fed campaign questions in advance
>plotting to undermine him by spreading doubt over his religion
>illegally centrally coordinated with campaign entities, to:
>"bird-dog" trump rallies to provoke them
>receive illegal foreign donations
>"swift-boat" republican components (knowingly libel/slander them)
>had obama provably lie about knowledge over her emails, possibly by coordination between them
>has public and private positions (she lies to the public for support, then advocates for something else entirely)
>wants hemispheric open borders
>wants hemispheric open trade
>the above two essentially imply a hemispheric government, possibly a world government
>received support from countries that execute gays and oppress women
>wants an "unaware" and "compliant" citizenry
>mocked catholics privately, pretended to like them publicly
>tried to bribe the FBI to un-classify emails
>expressed (on tape) that the Palestinian election shouldn't have been allowed to happen, or should have at least been rigged
>had a strategy to undermine the republican primaries to move all candidates further to the right, using "pied-piper" candidates as foils to the candidates who wanted better general election chances. thus manipulated the media via her media collusion contacts to prop up these candidates
>therefore partially to blame for trump's success
>posted fake trump ads for a smear campaign, albeit a comedic one
>coordinated with media in general, was given articles in advance so she could tweak them

>evidence of widespread corruption at the highest level
>Irrelevant

>Trump false allegation case that's been dropped for the third time
>This is more relevant

>"Hi I'm Sup Forums, fascism is OK in my book, and I'll ignore anything that doesn't tow the trump meme"

Top kek, you're fucking delusional if you can't see the hypocrisy in your logic.

>Hi I'm CTR blatant corruption is fine as long as you are politically correct and no one has wrongly accused you of rape

The end is near faggot, are you scared yet?

$0.02 was deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Perhaps she liked it, didn´t Hillary said that to a raped 12 years old girl who fell in a coma?

How do you feel with Hillary making bussiness with Arabia Saudi?

OH WAIT! rape doesn´t matter if it is Democrats

Go back to neogaf lying people.