File Name

seriously, why are all feminists homely?

is it based in, like, insecurity? are they that fragile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6hz7WoO6Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>homely
>simple but cosy and comfortable

That looks anything but.

>seriously, why are all feminists homely?
They are unattractive so they need to bring everyone down to their level in order to feel attractive. This is what gave birth to the body "acceptance" movement, which only exists to bring attractive women down to the level of the lowest common denominator.

here in North America homely is an antonym for attractive.

This. Social Justice is now calling for equity, not equality. Failure millennials will just blame this on the system, but paradoxically give more power to it. Libertarians have more sense than that.

Well that definitely fits. They're lazy and have poor character, and instead of bettering themselves they resort to childish and disgusting fashion in an effort to stand out

They're feminists because no man will make an honest woman outta them.

Some feminists, and even extreme feminazis, are attractive.
The ones that get fame and recognition are the vulgar, loud and obnoxious ones and those are typically the landwhales.
Check out your local area on OKCupid or PoF it'll be loaded with hard-left feminists/feminazis and I guarantee a lot of them are cute hipstery chicks.
Also two of the most prominent feminists, Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn, really are not that bad on the eyes. If they weren't batshit insane, they'd both be fuckable.

No mate, it's the classic move chick's pull...

Surround yourself with landwhales and dudes will think you are better looking than you really are.

They pioneered 3rd wave just to have a better shot with guys.

fat hate thread? yes. LGTSS

>takeaways

bet she knows more than a few

she meant takeout

>homely
This is now a comfy thread.

No, attractive women have power over men, ugly women are jealous of that power that they do not wield, they blame men for not liking them and hate them for it

>homely
STOP RUINING THE BEST COMFY SYNONYM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=k6hz7WoO6Bo

What game is this?

Sometimes I fantasize about having the power to manipulate fat.
I'd slam one of these sizeism whores with an energy ball or something. She'd start shedding the fat over a month, health be damned, until she reached under 15%.
Just because I know she'd get fat again.

We need to set a weight limit for this thread:
100kgs

Wrong.
Look up the definition before you spout shit.

gta v

Didnt know they were making them look that good these days. Is that a white protagonist or a spick? I may give it a try.

hah gross

feminism is about bringing people down to the average, thereby lowering the value of average. it suits these people as they are on the left of the bell-curve

remember
>only the inferior care about equality

They group all men as a single cohesive entity that's responsible for all the troubles in their lives, mainly because they lost the genetic lottery at birth, causing guys to not want to fuck them.. They're the rejects that didn't get asked to the prom.

Wrong.
At-least here in California Homely IS an antonym for attractive.
He's also correct that they're ugly as fuck, which probably came first.

>only the inferior care about equality

Very true

homely isn't necessarily unattractive, just not flashy. Like.. a mom or a grandma who is just enjoying their older years. Not some fat twittercunt. They're just straight up ugly inside and out.