What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/barack-obama-trump-un-american-inhuman-230753
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he doesn't provide a link

King nigger scared!!!

>politico.com/story/2016/11/barack-obama-trump-un-american-inhuman-230753

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

The FBI leak happened.

People got tired.

((They)) are shutting it down.

>don't choose fear, choose hope

hope is a palliative that discourages action

People woke up to what a monster Drumpf is.

We lost. Even if Hillary has 0 votes they're going to tell us whatever lie they want. She's going to win. She's not going to get assassinated or put in jail. There's not going to be a civil war. None of the stuff we say here is true in the real world we are just blinded by our own community. We are basically the new bernouts. She's going to win there is nothing anybody can do about it. It's over.

Jewish Tricks

ABC poll moved 2 points higher for Clinton and a (Reuters) poll showed Clinton 6 points ahead

Meanwhile a fox poll moved 5 points towards Trump and all other polls remained the same - however the Reaturs poll damaged the RCP average.

Remove that one poll and you have a virtual tie

Then why did Hillary drop like 6 points in the last 2 weeks?

Finally a burger on Sup Forums that understands the truth. Trumplets thinking they can actually win this baka

>oh no, his momentum dropped with a precentage, it's over!
JIDF at it again.

s m h converts to baka?

JIDF supports Trump dou

All I want is a fucking win. That's all I ask.

Why are Hillary supporters always such racists and antisemites?

Its an average of multiple polls. They often leave polls out if Trump is doing well or release it several days later so it will be part of tge average for much less time.

A better indicator of where the momentum is going is the la times poll. You could argue that its methodology is flawed and Trump should be up or down more but you cant really argue that it isnt great at seeing where the wind is blowing.

They poll about 430 people a day a total of 3000 over the course of a week. They add the new day to an overall average and knock the oldest day off so the margin of error is very low.

Btw if your curious. Trump lost 1.9 support yesterday and the day previous but gained 1.9 today. Hes 5.4 up when he was if memory serves about .6 down before the surge.

By lost 1.9 yesterday and the day previous I meant both days combined. So 1.9 loss not 3.8.

because its almost election day and people actually are starting to focus on it

Yes, because you are a fucking low IQ nigger washed out here straight from plebbit. If you were here for longer than two days, you`d know. It was put in because it is a favourite short phrase of leftist cumguzzlers and you fell straight for it. Now fuck off.

Like this user said : If the polls show Trump ahead, then people will become suspicious of the voter fraud (think of what's happening in Broward county). If polls show her ahead, she will call those suspicious about the result "conspiracy theorist" and explain that it wasn't voter fraud but an artistic performance.

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS. STOP LETTING THIS SLIDE.

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
→ → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:
→ →
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

SPREAD THIS!!

She's unlikable, plus at one point she was so far ahead in the polls people thought it was already over.

The Reuters polls are bullshit anyway. Using D+12 and women+22 samples.

Hahaha you guys are so funny thinking this is some secret community hahahahahaha you fucking retard I can come here from reddit all I want it's so funny you lot think you're some elite when really you're just edgy teens.

Yes it was made and released probably just to stop the RCP average from evening up.

Only care about 4 way polls and the ones for the 4th on the site show a tie.

KING NIGGER STARTED CAMPAIGNING FOR THE HAG

Trump is nearing majority popularity
>Quick sample more dems!

Both of those polls are older though, taken before the Comey stuff really impacted them.

you have to go back

Dey took her

You have to go back faggot

It's over Drumpf shills.

I'll need to see the tabs on this one - I bet they are sampling more women and democrats since 4 days ago.

Reuters polls are staffed by incompetent morons or by ideological activists. Really shame. They used to be good.

spirit cooking the polls.

>hope is a palliative that discourages action

Underrated

>convict confirms

I dont get how the polls keep going up and down like that

Do people literally just switch from trump to hillary and hillary to trump all the time like fucking retards?

ABC/WaPo poll and ESPECIALLY the Reuters/IPSOS poll have major house effects/bias that favor Hillary.

Look at the tabs - polls start to oversample D to get the results back the way they want after a shift.

also weight towards 2012 turnout, where 98% of blacks all came out and vote for obama

Voter fraud in Florida. There's a signed affidative out there somewhere about it.

>What happened

Obama.

A sitting president gives credibility to Clinton. Obama is liked. His favorables are very high.

Trump will have to start battling him, but really it's too late for that. But, he has to. Obama can't be mocked because he's black, so Trump's power to use funny insults is neutralized.

Shame

Obama happened.

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk

was this at the rally where Obama yelled at the crowd?

Polling doesn't mean much anyway. Turnout will be high, fucking white males are going to swing this thing to Trump by a large margin.

I was spot on wasn`t I? Either a nigger or a woman. Intellectually about the same.

IT'S HOPE TIME
IT'S HEALING TIME
IT'S HILLARY TIME

>96209993
Daily reminder to o shitpost till we have 99999999

Where you at fucking shill i will come out there and outdrink you fruity quaff ANY DAMN TIME

Lmao keep acting edgy basement dweller