Was she a trap?

Was she a trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sz9Z_tjz8s
youtu.be/O0tlNZ6gVBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes and no. She was created to ensnare Smurfs for Gargamel, so in that sense, she was a trap. But no, she does not have a penis.

How do you know Gargamel didn't make her with a penis?

But if the smurfs have never seen a vagoo, now would they know if she had one. What if it was seriously deformed, or if she had like a one inch clit? Gargamel fucks up all the time how do you know he got her vag right?

>or if she had like a one inch clit?

that's my fetish

She's a man. In the lost episode she begs to eat Papa Smurf's ass. Only fags eat ass.

>Gargamel fucks up all the time how do you know he got her vag right?
jesus now I can't stop thinking about smurfs with fucked up genitals. tuna cans, drilldicks and everything in between. why did you do this to me?

smurfette and sassette were made using a potion with a hair from a brush that belonged to gargamel's dead wife who was a powerful evil witch, that's why they are always female and inherently evil until papa smurf drives away the evil within them. they are basically homunculus

OP IS A FAGGOT

Gargamel had a wife? Where the hell can I read up on the sweet sweet Smurfs lore?

comics and also there was an episode that showed her briefly.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sz9Z_tjz8s

>they're all one color
>they wear pointy white hats
>except the leader, who wears red and is a Wizard
>when Smurfette had nappy black hair, she was evil and no Smurf wanted to tap dat
>when Papa Smurf turned her blond haired and good, suddenly every Smurf wanted her
As a black man, I'm a trifle weirded out...

there was black smurfs once

youtu.be/O0tlNZ6gVBc

I know this is an edit and yet I know I will not unsee this.

more

there's nothing there

Why would you want to?

>hair from a brush that belonged to gargamel's dead wife

why put that in a kid's show

My black user friend, you must think like a European.

Black Hair woman is evil, sexually active (very active), she doesn't respect the gender roles, she wants to control on good white men.
Womyn from South Italy, South-Est France (and Corsica), Greece, Spain, Portugal have black hair.

Blonde hair woman is good, sexually submissive and conservative, she respects gender roles, she is a good wife and good mother.
Women from Germany, Benelux, North Italy, Austria, France, England, Scandinavia have blonde hair