Can our summoning of Lord Kek beat the Disgusting Devil worship of the Clinton Campaign?

We the people have summoned a god to finally combat the devil that has been degenerating our western society for too long.

Its not the god we hoped for but is it the one we need?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post is rising. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

KEK only helps those who help themselves!

Spooky if it does

You are doing kek's work and I thank you.

Let him guide us through to victory.

Yes

As a Christian man I'm weary that Kek is who we think he is. But for now Kek is what we have to combat this degenerate society, Kek's chaos is destroying all that is evil in this world and that is good.

>But for now Kek is what we have to combat this degenerate society, Kek's chaos is destroying all that is evil in this world and that is good.

Come home, Christian man. The destruction you seek will only create vacuums for greater evil to abide. Do not put faith false idols. Do not turn your back on God.

You make me think twice that's for sure. But how do we know Kek isn't an angel?

Are you suggesting Kek is a false God? I don't worship Kek I simply work with him to create the chaos that seems to be cleansing the world.

Also you talk about creating a vacuum that will be filled by evil. But look at the people currently in power, they are Satan worshiping, child raping warmongers. Can it get much more evil than that?

God has forsaken us, with enough of our power KEK will be strong enough to guide civilization back to him.

With every sin the normies commit and the satanists who rule society the devil grows in power.

I personally believe that God takes different forms according to the needs and Kek maybe is one of those forms.
Yes there is also the posibility is something else, but I think as long as you don't worship him unnironically you will be safe.

Those who do not follow the laws given by Christ works for the demons of satan

Glad to help! Spread the word!

Kek is good and has descended from the heavens to help us

Guess kek confirms my theory?

Chaotes unite! Under Kek's divine favor we will see victory over the synagogue of Satan!

KEK commands us to do his work, for all that is good KEK demands we save it.
Hail KEK! Hail KEK! Hail KEK! Hail KEK!

I don't think kek is a match for the occult

PRAISE KEK

too bad guy fieri went down flavor town's dark alleys

Is kek Osiris?

Praise to Kek and his only messenger, Donald Trump!

KEK confirmed. Guide us master. We are your humble servants. Help us lead Emperor Trump into the white house.

That's because right now the occult have way more resources than us, and that means way more people working with them.
If we get more people into Kek it will be a good match.

No, Kek is Hope

are you knocking on doors and handing out leaflets?

Kek is with her fools , show me one possitive thing kek has done for us

Spooky thread

Damn the reaction of people receiving a pamphlet about an ancient frog god that communicates to his followers through repeating numbers on the internet would be hilarious.

it's no more ridiculous than a man in the clouds that can hear and see all
or a god made of spaghetti

True, but try making old people see that.

Cubs winning
Nate silver btfo

>Brit
>Edgelord comment about religion

Oh I'm sure you have some good insight

i went to sunday school

We are the simulation, Kek is the coder