Rural Mexico prays for Trump defeat

>In the small southern market town of Molcaxac, 650 miles from the U.S. border, Alicia Villa is praying to God that Republican candidate Donald Trump does not become the next president of the United States.

>Over the past two decades, as Mexico's rural economy stalled, Molcaxac and hundreds of towns like it became dependent on dollars sent by relatives who made the perilous journey north, a lifeline she fears will be cut by a Trump White House.

>Villa, 65, said funds sent by a daughter working illegally as a house cleaner in Sacramento, California have supported her family for 12 years because the work she does as receptionist in Molcaxac does not pay enough to make ends meet.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-mexico-migrants-idUSKBN13005N?il=0

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyeJ1uLV_c
youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUILD WALL

Pray to the little skeleton shrines every Mexican keeps in a closet in their homes?

A country of Indian pagan bandits.

BUILD WALL

>living on foreign welfare

on another level of gibsmedats

Well shit, they have actually have to take their country back from the drug cartels and corrupt government. You would be amazed at how much I dont give a shit about his problems.

>working a new job at a mom and pop place
>some mexican (40ish) work there too as cleaning crew
>walk into break room one day
>3 - 4 candles with jesus, mary, etch on them burning
>ask whats up with the candles
>protection from evil spirits no shit

is dat some day of the dead shieet?

DELETE THIS in Spanish

I know right. Mexico in the 1800s, fights wars, strong, independent.

Mexico in 2000s, has to whore their daughters out to foreign countries to put food on the table. Fuck Mexico.

Good. Maybe once they are out of options they will finally have a revolution in Mexico and hang their corrupt narco money politicians. They need to fix their shit at home, just like we do.

>being this much of a leech

They should pray for their country to get their shit together

>Run off the country leaving your hometown with nothing but your old ass parents
They deserve it, is not like these "towns" will do anything when there is nothing but old people in them.

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS. STOP LETTING THIS SLIDE.

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
→ → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:
→ →
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

SPREAD THIS

>Yfw all the speedy gonzales cartoons were right

They're just fucking sleeping next to their adobo houses wearing ponchos having a siesta.

T. Warner Brothers

Amen

If this doesn't make you vote for Hillary you're inhuman.

Boohoo beaners. Theres an unemployed american who needs that job cleaning houses. Get the fuck out.

These weak-willed, short-sighted traitors don't realise that the wall is the only guarantee of our future sobereignity and autonomy as a nation.
It will keep them out of our lands as much as it will keep us out of theirs.

nope

Systemic corruption, nepotism, and extreme class stratification keeps Mexico the shit hole it is. We are a pressure valve for Mexico's problems, if we cut them off they will eventually fix those problems.

*sovereignty

Who is going to clean your toilets america?

We have polish but you need mexicans for that :^)

This is exactly why Trump MUST win. A person enters your country illegally, pays no taxes and then siphons your money abroad. That's a net loss for America, plain and simple. It's bad for Mexico too, if it wasn't for the high birth rate it would be slowly depopulated just like Poland is. What you get is all your young workers fleeing the country and producing absolutely nothing.

A vote for Hillary is a vote to make Mexico more dependant and generally worse. How liberals defend this baffles me, I'm sure they don't know anything about economy and they think money is infinite and always valuable no matter what.

i dont see how taxing remittances will help. they'l just send it back via other means.

Also man they always got fat stacks of cash since they dont have bank accounts. I'm surprised they dont get robbed more often.

>Over the past two decades, as Mexico's rural economy stalled
Gee, I wonder which event could have caused Mexicans to buy less food?

>billions of untaxed dollars flooding over the border
>please fon't stop this I want to stay a neet (in spanish)
BUILD THE WALL

Hope you have a younger daughter to sell off to the cartel, otherwise you ARE FUCKED amigo.

Get those fucking beaners out of the country

I clean my own toilets retard.

BUILD THE WALL

oh noez cleaning toilets
I sure am too good to do honest labor myself!
we'd better destroy our country's future and economic system or else we may have to pay our laborers minimum wage!

Why dont they fucking rise up and do something about their corrupt government? Cinco de mayo will commense again or some shit like that.

Day of the Dead lasts for 3 days.

Day 1 has the spirits of kids which is why there is sugar skulls.

Day 2 has the spirits of adults which is why there is drink.

Day 3 is where they all fuck off back home and its a welcome party.

Evil spirits I assume are what happens when your average mexican trys to eat one of those unchewable sugar skulls and drinks too much.

>Mexicans pray they can continue to be criminals to make money off of America

Jesus. They have no shame.

We can use all the mestizo tears to supply California with water for decades

>NAFTA eviscerates Mexican job market and agriculture
>one of the biggest reasons for surge in illegal immigration
>Donald pledges to get rid of NAFTA
>stupid illegals who should support him pray for his defeat

Seriously fuck Mexico, wall can't be built soon enough

pretty sure they're noguns and the cartels/military are guns

Wow she's so tough and in your face. I wouldn't want to find myself in a fight with her.

why?
are you poor?

>its ok if u.s. citizens starve but immoral to let mexicans starve

I live in Los Angeles.

Every day I pray that I will not be assaulted or victimized by hispanic gang members, many of whom belong to families of illegal immigrants.

You can't even go to certain parts of town if you're not hispanic. Doing so will automatically put your life in danger.

You also never know what is going to set them off. Sometimes they just want to kill people as part of their initiation into one of the hundreds of murderous hispanic gangs that plague my city.

So while I feel bad for these poor farmers, I also want safety for my family and I.

What now hispanics? Will you ever answer for your crimes? Mexico alone is living proof that you are all subhuman animals.

Holy shit I didn't know that, the more you know about your own culture

I guess. I mean I don't clean other peoples toilets I clean the ones in my house.

You meant September 16.
Forget about the fifth of may, wipe it from your mind, it is not an important date over here,in that day we won a battle in a war we ultimately lost.

>illegally

FUCKING STARVE, CUNTS. COME HERE LEGALLY THEN WE'LL FUCKING TALK.

Mexico is the problem. It exist on an unhealthy relationship to USA. The cord needs to be cut by a big wall and tgen Mexico needs to grow up.

TEN

FEET

HIGHER

>Tfw your family is degenerate
>tfw your family members were in Hispanic gangs like 18th street
>Tfw your relatives contributed to why LA sucks today
Sorry bro

>literally praying for gibdats

Mexico will defend this

Same reason why Venezuela doesn't and why people were afraid to do it with out previous government too:

We should import illegal mexicans into black areas so that they can kill off the black population. Then we can just deport the mexicans after the streets are nog-free

I really doubt the wall will be ever built, it's a colossal project and not at all cost efficient, most illegal immigrants get to the USA by overstaying their visas, I doubt even a third of the aliens cross the physical border. Whenever I just read anything about the wall I just pretend that person is talking about a metaphorical wall like stricter visa restrictions and control, more careful airport security checks, etc. Like a firewall.

* en Español

this is it, I'm now a #cruzmissile

Mexico is fucked and has been fucked to the ground since the 1910s.

They've had TWELVE FUCKING YEARS to find a solution to breaking the law yet continue to do it. It's their fucking problem, not America's.

You're overlooking the fact that if Trump wins we are going to be deporting millions of them back to Mexico. We'll need the wall to keep at least some of them from coming back.

Doesn't matter. Mexico is paying for it anyway, despite their hollow protests.

I hope they starve to death once the wall is built

Honestly we just need strict immigration laws. Anything is an improvement over the joke we have now. And we have to stop making everything involving brown people a humanitarian issue. But that's more of a cultural change

damn is it really that bad there?

Trump is fucked, Mexican citizens are overwhelmingly voting for Hillary.

LA is the asshole of the western world

Mexico is ripping us off.

This fucking first aid kit. Cunt you've been shitposting about this for ages no one cares or believes you.

Unfortunately yes. It was insane in the 90's. Literally murders every single day.

Mexico doesn't have a dime, how do you expect them to pay and how exactly do you expect them to make them pay? I'm afraid the whole wall ordeal was just to have something to rally around, it worked in the primaries now it's time to let it go. A physical wall is useless and a waste of resources, and if Trump ever puts it forward it's just so he can put his own building companies in charge of the project and make billions on end for his sons.

Not even just LA. I live in a small town farm town of 30k which has been destroyed by Mexicans and Mexican gangs. They're all strung out on meth so there is literally no safe time to be out, day or night.

t.central valley shit-kicker

The wall gets built by cutting off gibdats. This has been explained ad nauseum

America has poor rural people too.

AMERICA FIRST MEXICO LAST

Just fucking nuke us.
I pray for Trump to win and actually build wall, maybe once people don't have an easy out-of-jail card they'll actually try and fix all the fucked stuff we have here.

TFW Latino Americans want nothing to do with the cockroaches

It doesn't substract from the fact that a physical wall is absolutely useless.

Do you want to curb illegal immigration? Stop giving visas like if they were fucking candy.

Do you even know what you're arguing against at this point? Trumps policy is deport illegals and tighten immigration policies so they are "America First". You're actually repeating what he wants.

>I depend on people illegally-immigrating to a foreign country to send me money
>you can't oppose harmful and illegal practices in your own country because they happen to be beneficial to people living in my country
>if you prioritize the stability and safety of your own massive country over the gibsmedat benefits of my little shithole town, you're a bad person
I just don't understand how these people can even think like this. Is it entitlement? Retardation? Selfishness? Moral corruption? Evil? I don't even know how to describe it. Please help me understand how someone can literally pray for and guilt-trip and shame a country's people to vote against their own well-being and to fuck themselves over just so you can keep getting unearned money in the mail every month and then turn around and call themself a good person. They abuse and take advantage of our moral imperative while having none of their own. I just don't understand.

BUILD WALL

Didnt a mexican warlock already call the election for Trump

it'll get worse before it gets better but I do hope, i really do hope you make something of yourselves before the end of time.

Good. The failing country needs to fail and die

FEET
HIGHER

HOW IS HE DOING THIS???

MEME MAGIC

I'm talking against the idea of the physical wall.

*Wallock

Pollsters Monkey with Election - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyeJ1uLV_c

Watch "Podesta Caught Throwing Hot Tub Parties With Children: FULL UPLOAD" on YouTube - youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Eventually it'll cost more and be too risky. Cut off aid to illegals and make a strict deportation policy and eventually they'll stay home. No one is forcing them to come to the US and Mexico still has plenty of jobs.

tourist attraction and possible vital structure if mexico or anyone south of the border declares war on the U.S

Fucking taco jockies, let 'em rot.

Shut the fuck up and stop shitting up the thread.

>unchewable sugar skulls
I remember mine from kindergarten

Mexico was a mistake, should have just left the Spanish in charge

They pray to Mary, so it won't matter.

The jews did it. The jews are literally building another one. We can do it

That's a bit of a stretch m8

>useless
>Iseral built their wall
>illegal immigrantion dropped a fuckload and has stayed down

well we've been supporting the royals as tourist attractions and moral figureheads in wartime, i'd say we should know.

>I live in a small town farm town of 30k which has been destroyed by Mexicans and Mexican gangs

I see that shit happening all over the eastern rural part of the state.

That's different for several reasons:
>708km vs 3,201km
>Explosive camel jockeys' only way of entering Israel is by land vs Mexicans overstaying their visas

Mexico is doing so well too, this would be a travesty:^(

>>Explosive camel jockeys' only way of entering Israel is by land vs Mexicans overstaying their visas
Except that isn't the only way they're doing. The border people already said they have been flooding back in to the tune of 100k you stupid nigger.