Are there any genuine Leftist/Hillary Supporters here?

The Sanders thing I kind of understood where they were coming from, though they never came here during primaries.
Hillary...you look into the emails, she is the most corrupt human being you could ever imagine. Everything you could think of for her to make money, every rumor from her old Secret Service agents from the 1990s has turned out to be true.
Now, if you were a Sanders supporters and switched to Clinton, you have thousands of emails detailing exactly how they fucked your candidate over. Are there any "real" Hillary supporters here?
No, not the paid ones posting the bad, stolen memes..is there anyone here with a reason to vote for Clinton? Her foreign policy experience maybe like Libya, Syria, Iraq Afghanistan, etc..?

Plus, there's enough information out there on the foundation and Donna Brasile passing questions ((and not a word from Sanders), she is going to have an independent counsel and most likely an impeachment.
Is there one genuine Clinton supporter here who doesn't believe that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit meme. Drumpf is backed by the Kikes and Hilpepe was made by Sup Forumsacks tired of /r/the_donald newfags.

Im voting Hillary not because i like her but because i hate trump

Ive even donated like $10 to the campaign

Truer words have not been spoken

don't "support" her but don't want trump. Wishing Joe Biden had ran

fuckface, for one time in your life, try to write in coherent sentences, and not "memes." Give an argument--in English-- for why she is a viable candidate.
Dry off your back from crossing the Rio Grande and write in concise English. not "memes." Do you have any fucking idea what's in the Pedestal emails, and that 5 different FBI investigations are going on around her right now?
That's the FBI, 3 different field offices. It's not a "meme," that's the reality of it paco. This is the reason the US doesn't have drug killings where people are skinned alive. There is a semblance of respect for the law.

I'm a Norwegian who's living in the United States currently, and have been for a while. There are parts of this country that are absolutely wonderful (some of the coastal cities, some of the nature and wildlife etc) but I keep on being shocked about how retarded living standards in USA are for people in lower middle class and below, compared to the rest of the civilized world. Even a shithole like Poland is a better place to live for someone who's on the lower ends of the inequality spectrum.

I honestly don't give a shit about pussy-grabbing, muh racism (I mean, it's shitty, but who gives a fuck) or whatever else, and anyone who thinks Trump is any less corrupt than Shillary are deluding themselves.

I very strongly believe that the more America moves towards Western European standards and politics, the better it will be for the country, based on anecdotal evidence of living on three different continents, factual evidence, statistics, economic analysis and so forth, and Clinton does more to achieve that goal than Trump ever will.

Clinton could choke on a horsecock for all I care, as long as Trump chokes first. She's a stinky turd, but there's a bit of red blood in there instead of purple beans, and that's what matters to me. Left = Forward.

Of course, the American system is fundamentally plagued by being essentially two -party, first past the post, allowing gerrymandering, using electoral voting, superdelegates, PACs, allowing political ads, giving the president veto-power, focusing on competition instead of cooperation and a slew of other issues and having to deal with an incredibly conservative and religious population, but can't do much about that.

Anyways, I hear rumours about being paid for this stuff. Where do I collect my CTR money?

/thread

This is a slide thread, take a look at the style of the responses here.

>but don't want trump
Do you understand Watergate? Do you understand this is 100x what watergate was. Watergate was about an intern in the RNC tapping a DNC headquarters for a presidential election that the Republicans won with 49 states.
You have FIVE different FBI investigations, essentially using the "Foundation" to buy access and favors. In addition, that money makes them privy to upcoming Us actions that are classified and allows them to short stocks (for example, if Exxon knew the US was about to overthrow Libya).
I don't think the average person is smart enough to understand what's really happening. You have "capture" of the diplomatic corps of the United States and then use by those who "paid to play" to make money from it. Men died in Libya so that her clients could "pay to play."

I'm neither Republican nor democrat, if anything I'm a Ron Paul Republican like this place has been since I remember coming here, but jesus Christ, can you not see the danger?
AND, added into al this, you have her bringing cold war tensions up to a level not seen since the Cuban Missile Crisis. And Trump? Trump is a perv who likes to get laid. JFK said "I get a headache unless I get a strange piece of ass."

For fuck sake, doesn't it tell you something that the republican neo-con establishment (kristol, kagan, both bushes) Pearle) are against Trump? THINK, for fuck's sake, THINK!!!

A female friend on Facebook invited me to a group called "Pantsuit Nation".

/pol would lose their motherfucking minds over the pro-Hillary dumb cunts there. You want to know where all Hillary votes are coming from? EVERY woman on there (and there were a lot) is voting purely based on vagina.

>This is a slide thread
Do you have paranoid schizo? As long as I've been here, which thread exactly do you think I'm "sliding" and to what end? I've never thought like like that.
Tell me, what do you think the thought process is...let's say I'm a shill..."oi vey, I don't want them talking about x, o I'm going to get them to talk about y and so they'll avoid.."
How do I even know they won't just go to another thread? So long as I've been here, this has never made sense. I think people just try to fit in here when come fro red-dit and post random shit. Believe it or not, this board is to be fucking fun as shit.
Raids,most of us held similar opinions but beyond that most of us were genuinely smart.
Special thanks to the dickheads "he's colonize r_le_donald, for the lulz, it'll be fun bruv.." Yeah, and it has destroyed the motherfucking board.

>on Facebook
>having goybook
there's your first problem there. Why not just invite kikerburg to look over your shoulder as you type?

Get out.
>Go back to the shadow

i don't think there's anyone who supports trump unironically

it's all just the usual edgelord shitposting

I will retreat back to the shadows and screw hbb american qt3.14's who all giggle when I talk about "Viking blood", feelsgoodman.

Hillary up next on the ride

If you don't watch the enemy, the enemy only watches you.

>i don't think there's anyone who supports trump unironically
that's where you are wrong. The military (not the POGs and types who get knocked up on every deployment, the actual shooters) support Trump. As do those inside government who see just how ridiculous the entire neocon middle east strategy of "win one for Israel" has been."
I'd invite you to go back to the 1996 paper called "A Clean Break: Securing the Realm" which was written by an (((American))) think-tank for the government of Israel. What does it recommend?
>The Overthrow of Saddam
>The toppling of the Syrian government
>The Overthrow of Iran
Now, which of those is left on that list (and for that, you do need to give Obama credit, for standing up to them).
The other question, who wrote the paper? Kristol, the Kagans (both brothers, sister, and Victora Nuland, wife and close state dept ally of Hillary) Wormser, Frum, Pearle, Dershowitz, Wolfowitz, Libby all of them. ALL Republicans. ALL Supporting Clinton in 2016 (as is Bush and his father by the way).
Don't take my word, wouldn't not expect you to. Here is a BBC Panorama on "The Jewish Neocons
:youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

How did it come about that we live in a world where the Leftists are supporting the Jewish neo-con war-mongers? It just really goes to show, the Jews do drag around the "Leftist" movement" like a dog on a leash. when the Jews say "Jump," the "leftists" say "how high?" The Jews say "It's the Russians!" the Left says "let's fight them!" (well, not "me, of course, the poor White guy from West Virginia forced into an economic draft).
You people are either brainless or despicable or somewhere in-between.

Why are Hillary supporters so delusional?

They are so detached from reality.

Echo chambers. Unlike Sup Forums where you can't block librards and shills, they participate in social media groups where dissenting opinion is immediately silenced.

You must be right. It's like it's self-reinforcing.

Their philosophy requires censorship.