Why is Serbia so shit? I mean...

Why is Serbia so shit? I mean, first they Bomb your country and now you allow them military access so they can bomb other countries?!?! Why are you allowing Nato this crap?

sisi kitu turcine

So we dont get bombed again fgt

>reko turac

>nisam ja Marko turcin, ti si

t. Mehmet

S I S I
K
I
T
U

Serbitchia must be glazed

Big words for the cancer country that allows sandniggers back into schengen.

it's not us, it's the politicians who receive EU funding for letting shitskins in
buraz imaš nekih žešćih kompleksa ak si u norveškoj i zamaraš se srbima

Well, Magnus, you see how every government ignores the opinion of their own people to get a dollar or two for themselves. I suspect it might have something to do with it. Just a speculation though.

srbi bolji nego vi

God is Serb

>It's not us

You chose those politicians to represent you, really made me think

Nije Sloba kriv, mi smo govna

ADIDAS IS LIFE

I onda ce Sloba da pusti vodu i govna ce da odu.

Can't belive someone acutally made post about fucking Serbia.Just fuck off

In the last 1000 years west did nothing but conquer and exploit us, why do you think we care if you get cucked?

Yea why do they keep making posts about us?
Are they one butthurt guy who keeps using proxies to make threads about Serbia and say we are the worst.

This is one of the most cancerous threads I have ever seen on here. Goddammit Norway.

>You chose
kek no the kikes are the only ones that chose silly

The political climate isn't such that this would happen now.

If you had proper leadership instead of colonist governors (like we do too, as well as most of Eastern Europe), you'd be able to get away with it just fine at this point.

You are right.
Altho, political climate atm is shaky af. So, i dont think it would be wise to do it straight away, after USA elections yes.
But even giving NATO military access in first place was retarded. Aka ((( ))).

Depending on the new split of the US/Russia sphere of influence (supposedly Putin wants to extend the metaphoric Greater Russia all the way to Slovenia), you might be getting rid of Bondsteel, but since Kosovo is already fucked beyond repair, I don't know if that will do you any good anymore. I think all the important stuff (Trepca etc.) is already out of your control, right?

I sincerely have no idea about Trepca, since our news sicken me. Been reading neewspapers, but its Ceca/Mita/Dragana style so i stopped doing that too.

About US/Russia split, i have no idea. It could go any way, after all it depends solely on them.

But about Kosovo, and please trust me when i say this, people want it back.
Its not Remove Kebab meme, people are genuinly willing to go to war for it. This instant if it was possible. Only ones who are not up for, to my personal knowledge and observation trough friends, are faggots ( yes, really ), woman in bleck ( aka Soros faggots ), and some percent of wymin.
If shit hits the fan down there it will be legit genocide. Independence is one thing, destroying cultural heritage is totally different.

what do you expect from a country that only thing they do hanging around streets drinking shit quality vodka and obsession in tracksuits, shitty economy and butthurt from 500 year of past and cucked all the time ?

being shit only reasonable thing for a little serbia.

U kom gradu zivis?

coz theyyer cuccs

Shitqip diaspora fag trying to trigger me :')

I wouldn't necessarily agree, i mean if we had a free independent leader like Saddam was, or like Ghaddafi was, or like Assad is, we'd get shat on because "muh demuckrazy" and "muh freedumb" just like the previously mentioned. We are too weak to oppose the wills of our western overlords