FUCKING TRIGGERED!

Holy hell. So let`s start.
tagesschau.de/inland/bundeswehr-islamisten-101.html
Apparently our military intelligence exposed 20 ore more jihadists in our military.

This is trending on German twitter right now.

twitter.com/search?q="Islamisten in der Bundeswehr"&src=tren

Sorry to the non german anons but it is mostly german.

I usually avoid social media because I can`t take the virtue signaling anymore. I accidentally read some of the comments and I`m so fucking pissed off. I can`t take it anymore. People are so fucking stupid in Germany.

Just two examples:
"even worse than having 24 Jihadists in the Bundeswehr is having 143 racists from the AFD in our government"

another

"When do you realize that world wide terrorism right now has NOTHING to do with Islam!"

I am legit triggered.

weird that any of this shit surprises you guys anymore, figure youd be completely numb by now.

I started learning German last year. When I started, I thought it would be a useful language down the line. Now I'm worried that it's gonna wind up a dead language soon, replaced by arabic.

I am surprised. As I said I avoided social media my entire life, that`s why I am not exposed to the political views of our bluepilled normie population that much.

Soon

even worse. German isn´t dying but it slowly gets infused with arabic slang. You should hear the german children speaking. Most of them sound like refugees, because they don´t speak the proper german anymore

Remember that social media in Germland is exclusively used by upper middle class kiddies and pedos. Its really not that representative.

god damnit another comment:

"Jihadists in the Bundeswehr? I wonder how many Catholics are there.."

Wait what

You mean white German children are already speaking a mongrel mix of German and Arabic?

How the fuck did this happen so fast

Holy shit that's scary

What the fuck.
Is there a German version of CTR or something?

Sama as in the US. The media portrays this slang as super cool and trendy. It`s still a lower class thing though, but our lower class is growing, because they pop out the most children.

they do it for free

This is what our normies think. Don`t forget how brainwashed this country is. People rather live in fear of Terrorism than appearing racist or even "not progressive enough"

>be Sandnigger
>learn german
>realize they are all going to be speaking Arabic anyway.

There were some times where I couldn't get directions in English so I got them in Arabic.

Allah akbar deutschebros

The question is: when our time comes do we kill the western traitors first or the subhuman hordes?

Oh dear

Merkel's 4th Reich is an absolute mess

Time for a new one. No.5 it is

its already pretty useless since they all are taught English.

they are waging jihad like that, fight back

Jihad mean effor in way of allah. Muslims use everything for war. Birthrate, lies, propaganda.
Hirja I think is term for migration and demographics war.

Has been around for quite some time.
German hip hop is dominated by roaches, so their dumb accent has been a "cool thing" for maybe ten year already.

Aka "Bauch anspannen und möglichst gedrückt sprechen" assi Sprache. Zum kotzen.

>German hip hop is dominated by roaches, so their dumb accent has been a "cool thing" for maybe ten year already.

What are some example of this mixed language?

bump

You still have a military?

>mfw doppel UT
kys larping autists

That's why muslims and generally all non-German ethnicities should be banned from the army, police, justice system, political posts and teaching posts.

Just forget about the retarded leftists, Volksgenosse. The muslims they love so much won't welcome them either. No matter if we win, or if the muslims do, the left is going to lose.
It's a very comforting thought for me.

You go left, we will go right
Middle occupied ofc.

This.
I've been trying to understand this but black culture and hip hop is a literal brain washing device. It has to be. Right?

Hans, the future of your country looks like south korea

This is mass brainwashing at work.

It doesn't go away, it only gets worse the longer you let it continue. The more you acquiesce, the more they take.

Let it go too far and you will be surrounded by literal brainwashed cultists, who will behave in exactly the strange crazy ways you imagine cultists to behave.

In south korea, the SJW's applauded, held parties, and pardoned, a terrorist who literally bombed people, just because he furthered their political goals and only days after he committing his terrorist acts. The SJW's openly talk about aborting all male children and many other crazy shit.

That's the future of your country if you don't start doing something about SJW's and this "political correct" thought.

>In south korea, the SJW's applauded, held parties, and pardoned, a terrorist who literally bombed people, j

Link?

"Wissen wer der babo ist" was a pretty popular song 2 years ago or so. "babo" is not a german word but i think arabic and means something like boss or dad.
the sentence translates to "know who the boss is"

babo was even titled "youth-word" of the year

THANK YOU MERKEL

FUCKING HELL YOU RUINED THIS CONTINENT.

Elections soon.

>Elections soon.
CDU or SPD will win the German elections. AfD will come nowhere.

I guess that will happen.

Thats some cold stuff right there.

>America and Russia teaming up

Now that would be a sight to see.