Your Sup Forums Christmas List?

> Madhouse does a anime series adaption of Thor - Disassembled to give us what we were suppose to get with Thor 3 instead of a fucking parody that makes Thor more of a joke then bloody Super Friends Aquaman.
> After the current trilogy is over they do a 3d Animated Star Wars film with the exact same realistic animation style as the various video game cinematic trailers, have it be set post Rotj & focus on Luke with small roles for Han/Leia. Hamill voices of course. If they could do a big budgeted animated kiddy clone wars movie, they can fucking do this.
> Marco Checchetto is on it the next time male Thor gets his own series.
> Liam Sharp is on Aquaman for a good sized run not too far in the future.
> Martian Manhunter gets another series (preferably with Reis or Sharp on art)
> Mark Brooks gets a chance to do some interiors again.
> Dean White is coloring Philip Tan's art on Brimstone like he did with the Drowned one shot.
> Dennis Villeneuve, Gareth Edwards or Brad Bird directs Mos2.

I'd love a device similar to the Infinity Gauntlet which allows me to create 8K quality cinema 2D animation thru the power of my imagination and effortlessly does the work of an entire studio run by ex Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks and Studio Ghilibi workers.

I'm not expecting anything for Christmas this year.

Look man, All I want is for the new southpark to be good and to get an animated movie that's worthwhile this year.

A miracle. I'd be happy with just a comic, I just want it to get a proper ending.

Cyanide. Maybe a magnum with one bullet, too.

A bullet to my fucking brain. Just splay my shit, daddy-kins.

I WANT NEIL GAIMAN TO FINISH MIRACLEMAN FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING ALL GODDAMN DAY

I usually give presents to my family fishing for a thank (YOU) but I never get anything, they do invite me to parties and stuff like that but no presents ever, I don't even care anymore

An animation team and a season deal with Netflix or whatever.

Banging groupies?

Sorry user, do they exchange presents with each other?
Are you talking about close family like parents or siblings? or just like extended family like cousins?
If it's close family that you see regularly and they share gifts in front of you over and over, I would take 1 of the members you are closer with & can confide in and flat out ask them why the family collectively have never done so, make crystal clear it's not about the product itself, just that you want to know if there is some unaired personal grievance/issue between yall that have caused this.
Do it privately of course and don't let it come off like a personal call out against that person specifically.

>New miniseries like OTGW on Cartoon Network
>Venture brothers releases a special without delaying the 2018 Nov. release date
>Filoni gets a new Star Wars cartoon set in the Sequel era, and redeems it single-handed
>Megas XLR revival out of fucking nowhere

Bump

New Power Girl series with...
> A decent to good amount of Cheesecake but good anatomy at the same time.
> Make things fun but keep things relatively non outright comedic.
> Ivan Reis or Fabok on art.
> The boots from Kingdom Come.

Are we exchanging gifts this year?

I want to get my drawing mojo back, I'm so dissatisfied lately, that's all I wish

Eric "ebas" Basaldua gets some interior work at Marvel or Dc.

Him on Wolverine when he gets a new series would be great.

Waiting for The Complete Peanuts to go on discount, so I can purchase another decade or so of collections.

I hope so, I still have to pay it forward for the "I Hate Fairyland" trades I received. I actually have at least one job this year.