Brazil has also white

Brazil has also white.

The population of my town is almost 100% of German or Polish descent. We learned in school an extinct dialect in Germany and Poland
What Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/11277071/Giant-swastika-found-in-Brazil-swimming-pool.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3057602/American-Civil-War-commemorated-way-south-Dixie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b2FWoML-8KA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the south of Brazil right?

yes

Santa Catarina (state)

Seems like i´m moving in Brazil

Sup Forums thinks the same as it always does.

this will be the future of whites in america

A black and indio lower class
a black and mestizo middle class
a small white upper class
while jews emigrate and rule from afar

>europe is in ruins because 90% of europe's population went to the americas

why is this allowed?

fuck germans

It´s like with lord of the rings, we are leaving middle earth user.

jafar agrees

inb4 le slavs are not white meme

>We learned in school an extinct dialect in Germany and Poland
>What Sup Forums think of this?

prove it my "alleged" mulatto firend

use an online voice recording and say 2 sentences in german about your town

>What Sup Forums think of this?
I think its why white genocide isnt read. tons of whites everywhere people just count the west for some reason

This will be the future of whites in NZ Aus and Europe as well, don't delude yourself.

i heard something about the white part of bazil want to depart from the rest of brazil. tell me about it OP

Do the natives bother you with robberies and theft?

this

real*

This but in polish.

Stop lying, pedro. This picture is of European exchange students that were sent there to experience another "culture" whatever that means in Brazil.

Brazil is 200% black. They aren't just niggers, they are double niggers.

Still shitskins no matter how hard you huemonkeys try to convince us otherwise.

>inb4 it's silesian

I have a family in the Santa Caterina region, in a place called Salete.

>Third worlders moving to first world countries
>Whites moving to third world countries
>Somehow you're ok with this

>Santa Catarina

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/11277071/Giant-swastika-found-in-Brazil-swimming-pool.html

Are you the children of the nazies who fled Germany?

>Poles
>white
I'm sorry Brazil, but that's third class "white" at best.

Silesia is neither poland nor germany, it should be burned to the ground and salted.
Dont treat silesians as people or even humans, they are human waste.

theyre already there whites arent moving there

and no im not for immigration non-white should gtfo

poignant, but I laughed my ass off

maybe you should have copied our based institutions. it's pretty open source.

A lot of the bitches I fap to on Instagram are white Brazilians.
My Favorite women.

What language do you generally communicate with?

What about Lower Silesia goy?

>Brazil has also white

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
O
U

H
A
V
E

T
O

G
O

B
A
C
K

Translate everything you can found about "o sul é meu país"

>be me
>be from South Carolina
>learn about family history
>learn that great-great slave owning granddaddy hated the Yankees so much he up in moved to Rio in 1865 to continue his old way of life
>learn that thereally are entire towns with confederate descendants and monuments to the confederacy all over Brazil

Makes we really want to visit. As long as I wasn't shot during the trip of course.

I think we should make a policy to give any Brasilian or US American with German ancestory a 30k bonus, if he returns to Germany, to fix our immigration problem and ban any muslim immigration forever.

There's also an area where Confederate soldiers moved to after the Civil War. Those bitches Conderados though.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3057602/American-Civil-War-commemorated-way-south-Dixie.html

we dont give a shit

wont solve shit, you need to kick out all non whites. for the newfags, this includes jews

if you are white why cant you succesfully manage a small event like the olympics

why wouldnt you leave after ww2
only an idiot would stay and rebuild

6 ft tall blonde blue eyed man of Polish descent living under islamig gommunist regime here

Are those girls rather conservative culturally or do they slut around like over here?

>Polish
>white

I was in Sao Paulo and in Santa Catarina and while there was white people. I couldnt help but think "Does it really matter?". The reason for that is, half the white people I saw in those regions were in mixed relationships, with mixed babies.

So sure, there are whites in Brazil, but generations from now Brazil will probably have a small minority like South Africa.

Then again, mixed people tend to go for whites.

They'll soon be enriched by mestizo dick, and there's nothing you can do about it

did you learn pomeranian bro??

>be you
>go on twitter
>search "antes depois federal"
>look what public college does to Brazilian youth
>rage hard

I study in a public college and this doesn't happen in stem fields bro

Within 3 years my neighbor went from talking about how "he was tired of American women so I got me a Brazilian woman who treats me like a man" to "she's a lazy bitch that won't work and her family are degenerate". I get a good chuckle every time I see him going to work on Saturday.

You only have one man that can physically remove that cancerous institution

What the actual Fuck user? Is it due to feminist degeneracy?

Another victim fell for the Brazilian women meme.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Looks comfy. Carry on jungle kraut.

I shall fuk they and then turn into spiritual pizza!

After 50 years, Brazil will be better than United States. 100%

Nice try, Ahmad Abdul Mohammad Ali Khan II

I wonder how often someone from there is murdered by a "next door, fellow brazilian, the next town over".

Brazil have the biggest German population and Nazi affiliateds outside Germany.

(1930/1940)
Nazi in Brazil=2.822 Germans in Brazil=89.071

Don't move now, move when people realize Jews try to fuck them and are ready to fight back.
If too many move before that, Jews will help the place to be more tolerant and diverse and cool and Muslim...
South of Brazil will be the refuge of the west.

"Gross Deutschland, die Arbeit des 20. Jahrhunderts (" The Great Germany, twentieth century work), published in Leipzig, 1911 Tannenberg establishes the principle of the division of Central and South America between the great imperialist powers, reserving to Germany the subtropical zone bathed by the Atlantic:

"The German southern America will provide us, in the temperate zone, a colonization space where our immigrants retain their language and autonomy. We will require, however, that the German is taught in schools as a second language. The southern Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay are German culture of countries. The German will become the national language "
Costa attributes the following words to Adolf Hitler: "We will create in Brazil a new Germany will find everything we need there."

NAzi cemetery in Amapa, Brasil:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2FWoML-8KA

Portuguese. If it were not for government pressure the state would be speaking half German and Italian. The government banned immigrants to speak the native language (in World War II) as they were creating a parallel culture and had chances to separate. They closed all newspapers in other languages and have banned schools from teaching another language.

t. Sosnowiczanin

I am Brazilian and I live in the south, the culture of some cities revolve around the European immigration. Schools teach about immigration an early age.

But the country is well multiracial, over time will mix.High flow of people, small towns south of the country has no industries, only cow, chicken and corn

The girls (boys too) in my town always dressed photos with German clothes. Just go to Facebook and search for a city that will see many girls dressed like this
But it seems that this is being shameful because some people always say that the Germans would laugh or angry seeing them '-'

Is Southern Brazil mostly white?

Me on the far left in pink

Silesia is rightful Czech clay

>it's a Brazil begs to be white thread

It depends. If you consider immigrants from southern Europe.

In this photo has a chess competition, and is organized by cities schools. On the right side is a town where had most of Italian/portuguese/spanish immigrants and in the left Germans (and Italian too) .

>women playing chess
made me kek

Made me laugh a bit too, but the fact that they are actually doing it warms my heart.

I do if they're not Ottoman rapebabies

what did you say you piece of shit
war
now

who cares faggot, lets search wikileaks files and incriminate hillary. just for the HUE of being a clown worst than tiririca in the white house.

So can I come to South Brazil for Christmas and not get mugged and murdered, and bring my Venezuelan girlfriend?

Really makes you think

>Israel 100,000

Yeah, I know a family of jews that speaks german and they said every major city in israel has a german quarter where everything is german minus pork products

No, fuck off we're full