Are there any Latinos here that are voting for Trump?

Are there any Latinos here that are voting for Trump?

Why are you guys voting for a person that detests your kind?

Don't get me wrong I know that Hillary is a corrupt, psychopathic, pathological liar but at least she isn't blatantly racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kiS1NRH9KI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stockholm Syndrome

spic here. Just voted for trump today. First off, trump never said anything bad about hispanics. Just illegals that mexico sends, not immigrants, not even illegal immigrants. Specifically said illegal immigrants that mexico is sending. Last i checked, most immigrants aren't sent by mexico. I vote trump for the tax plan. anyone who will lower my taxes has my vote. Also I hate hill and dems

thank you for correcting the sage

>Don't get me wrong I know that Hillary is a corrupt, psychopathic, pathological liar but at least she isn't blatantly racist.

Yeah racism is literally the absolute worst thing on this planet thank god for hillary

I'm not Mexican and I hate indigenous brown short spics.

So you're agreeing that Trump is a racist then?

Also forgot to point out. Most hispanics hate mexicans. They are the niggers of our kind

How does your family feel about your support for Trump?

Trump is getting more latino votes than Romney did 2012, says our local US politic professor

Trump isn't racist. Hillary see us as cattle

I thought that was the Colombians, Paraguayans and Bolivians.

Colombians have loads of Blacks and Paraguayans and Bolivians are the most indigenous.

Trump doesn't detest Hispanics. He just thinks you should obey the law.

You see, in the Hispanic mind, "law" is a fuzzy, vague, almost silly concept. They don't need no stinkin' law. That's what it's like back home. You're talking about countries where the sons of shoe salesmen join bandito gangs which get incorporated into revolutionary movements, which end up in some fatigues wearing communiist pimp running a whole country. And they've been doing it this way for 200 years. So when you explain to them that Hillary is a corrupt maniac who has violated several laws that in pre-Hispanic growth America would have simply laid her low, but for the political support she is mustering in the Hispanic community post-Hispanic growth America, it means nothing to them. Nothing at all. It just doesn't penetrate.

I wish more people understood how incompatible the Latin-Americans are with us, particularly the Mexicans, who we have a long historical rivalry with.

I don't get why people still judge each other based on their skin colour?

"Your kind..."??? And we're the racists, huh???

Who cares even if he is? We're racist too, especially against mayates and each other. There is a big rift between those of us born here and those born in Mexico. They call us pochos and we call them mojados. We aren't a giant hive mind like the blacks.

get out shitsucker

Hillary is promoting racial conflicts like BLM riots. They don't hesitate to backstab latinos, and the blatant racists are on the left these days where they can get away with it.

The only color Trump cares about is green.

In San Antonio TX there are tons of self-hating Hispanics, specifically of Mexican descent. I've literally heard Hispanic guys (I hesitate to call them men) say they hate their nose/skin/eye color or even their parents for giving them "beaner" physical characteristics. Not surprisingly they also love kissing military/police ass. Lastly, they're not terribly bright. A strange combination of aggression, stupidity, and conformity.

We have some in Brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=0kiS1NRH9KI

Wow you really are stupid, and you love the sound of your own voice as well.

>all Latinos are illegal or support illegal immigration

There's a reason Trump is doing well with them as far as Republicans go.

>Why are you guys voting for a person that detests your kind?
He doesn't detest "my kind". He detests illegal immigrants.

I do too. my parents spent years and thousands of dollars to immigrate legally and these border jumpers not only spit on that effort, but make racist people like you lump them in with "my kind".

Dont group me with those criminals. i vote for trump so my parents sacrifices mean something

Being prejudiced does not equal being racist.

Will lefties ever learn this?

Get mad about it, Paco, but everything I said was true.

>why would you vote for someone who you think will give you, a 99%er, and your kids an actual return to american lower and middle class prosperity, and keep you safe from TERROR

b-b-but mexicans who cross the border illegally are mexican too!!! don't u love them!!!!

>Be citizen
>Be born and raised in america
>Recognize that anyone who gives a fuck about america and the principles it was founded on would be voting for Trump, regardless of color of your skin

It's not that hard when you realize your illegal brothers are ruining eveything for law abiding citizens. Because of America's gibsme policies. I'd prefer if Trump shot them all dead in the streets, but deportation is okay too.

I'll consider myself an American before a Hispanic any day.

They probably hate you too. Probably dip their benis in your coffee before they bring it out to you. Probably jerk off to your daughters nudes XDDDD

Whoa...when you put it that way I guess I should vote for the candidate that will help change the country to look exactly like the one my ancestors fled to America to escape...you really made me think with this one...

How about your legal brothers, are they completely innocent? Trump stands for the principles America was founded on? Can you name one that he stands for that HRC doesn't or this more of your fuzzy hurr durr thinking?

Do you know what the word exactly means or are you just exaggerating because you don't have a valid argument?

I'm not even mad, and nice try with the name but you failed at that like you probably fail at most things ;)

If I wasn't in permanent blue California I would have voted for Trump.

Its simple. Trump is a bully.
If there is one thing life has taught me its that bullies are rewarded and nice guys finish last.
>Obama is a nerd, hes calm and that isn't going to change shit
>Hillary is a woman that will blatantly be looked down upon for being a woman and well... Women are retarded, they are used to "gimme gimme" instead of doing shit themselves. This particular one is greedy and corrupt like no other. She will only further the whole empowering women nonsense that is going on.
>Trump is already feared worldwide, which is a good start if you plan to fuck people over to better your country. Will he do even a fraction of what he says? probably not, but he has a better chance than those other faggots.

Racism is often earned and I'm not fond of my own kind. They like to break the rules and are about as intelligent as trees.

My family was born here my grandparents escaped Mexico and assimilated to America since they respect what the country stands for. Besides trump said illegal immigrants not legal immigrants. Hell he even said he wants to make it easier to migrant here.

California here east side going Trump and know others who are as well.

Wonder if there are enough of us to turn Cali red?

>"16"

Is this an illiterate attempt at '16, is in 2016?" Or is is some sort of ironic reference to the number 16?

OMG a fuckin' Canadian, things have truly bottomed out now.

>Don't get me wrong I know that Hillary is a corrupt, psychopathic, pathological liar but at least she isn't blatantly racist.
This can't be serious

How about his five step plan for ethics reform in government? That in itself is a fat cockslap in the face of corruption in politics. While clinton stands on the direct opposite end of the spectrum recieving millions of dollars from donors.

And the ethical standpoint of legal hispanics is irrelevant. There's nothing that can be done for thrm except to sever the flow of immigration.