What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/80hlkT28Qv0

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/27/donald-trump-believes-america-can-get-1-trillion-in-new-roads-for-free/
youtube.com/watch?v=qw3S35wGgT8
youtube.com/watch?v=XBcpuBRUdNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trump is redpilled about genetics
Even more reason to vote for him.

>While You Weren’t Looking, Donald Trump Released a Plan to Privatize America’s Roads and Bridges

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/27/donald-trump-believes-america-can-get-1-trillion-in-new-roads-for-free/

hahahahahah

the huffpost at the end was priceless

>great stuff
goddamn I can't help but like him

B A S E D

Sieg Hayyylmao

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!

>Does Trump, a billionaire and family member to PhDs, believe that humans are the same as all other forms of life, according to hard apolitical science?

Was this supposed to be a smear on him? That was the funniest Trump reel I've ever seen.

Trump is religious and a believer in science. LIberals turn that to racism.

What the fuck do you mean user. No one says "you know, i'm proud to have that Italian blood." Germans actually got shit done even have the allies decimated them, unlike the Italians who turned coat and got off easy.

This man is aware that it is possible to breed animals like race horses, but for some reason that doesn't work for humans?

The God amongst men.

Is this supposed to make me hate Trump? I like him even more.
GREAT STUFF

They ushered in the Renaissance that's no small feat.

So holocaust 2 incoming?

when was the first

It's literally simple genetics. Modern medicine and culture has allowed the human race to keep pieces of shit alive who then pass on their shit genes. It's not rocket science. The human race is full of shitty genetics that need to be purged. Our population is being diluted with retards fucking like rabbits and intellectuals choosing to adopt and foster the children of said retards instead of producing superior offspring. Hitler knew what he was doing.

>He's proud to have German blood
What the fuck are the krauts up to this time? Starting to think Hillary winning might be for the best for the entire world.

last one at 1:21
do you feel it, guys?

OC

Easiest vote in the last 12 years

MAGA

So he beliefs in the existence of genes. Wow what a racist.

>GREAT STUFF

i nearly died laughing

Germano/Celtic blood is vastly superior to all other genotypes.

MOLOCH BE GONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Huff post

Yeah whatever, and he is redpilled about genes, I'm okay with that.

>BREAKING NEWS
>DONALD TRUMP BELIEVES THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN OTHERS
Thats it, Drumpf is done!

>my dad sucked his thumb until he was 4 and was slow to develop his speaking skills
>I'm autistic as fuck

Trump isnt wrong.

It's really that knowing the most basic biological facts are considered redpilled in todays society.

you hurt my jewish feelers leaf

That's the best part about the video. I'm sitting there waiting for him to say something remotely wrong.

>Trump: "I don't know about you guys, but on a hot day I find a cold glass of water refreshing."
>Huffington Post: "Trump admits to drinking water - is this Nazi-fascist serious?"

He'll teach you.

Just be patient.

left calls him science denier
>Trump talks about the basics of the evolution
omg all people are equal, genes don't define anything, it's just a matter of upbringing

Well two superior people breeding does give a superior child, the only people who would get mad at this statement are SJWs, numales and other uglies

Double think is fucking real. Everybody accepts that dog breeds are different in terms of temperament, intellect en personality. No one will bat an eye about the selective breeding that goes in the meat industry to produces fatter and more muscular animals. Plant seeds have been selected to maximize maximum fruit size since the first farmers existed.

If you imply that the same rules apply to humans everybody loses their goddamn minds and calls you a KKK white supremacist fascist reactionary neo-nazi.

>that cheeky look when he said german bloods good stuff

>>While You Weren’t Looking, Donald Trump Released a Plan to Privatize America’s Roads and Bridges
BASED AS FUCK

>Double think is fucking real. Everybody accepts that dog breeds are different in terms of temperament, intellect en personality. No one will bat an eye about the selective breeding that goes in the meat industry to produces fatter and more muscular animals. Plant seeds have been selected to maximize maximum fruit size since the first farmers existed.
>If you imply that the same rules apply to humans everybody loses their goddamn minds and calls you a KKK white supremacist fascist reactionary neo-nazi.

>HUMANS ARE VEGETABLES
Fucking retard

Vegetable were on of my examples, you faggot.

Also,
A
FUCKING
LEAF

I like what he said
Fuck Huffington Post

That plan sounds fucking based. In an ideal economy, people would pays tolls to fund roadways instead of using taxes. If tax credits could be used to leverage finance for high speed rail, then it would be even better.

this

>people are potatoes
Really mkes u think

:^)

well you're already a leaf why can't humans be vegetables then?

It's about time we got some appreciation leaf!

He's not wrong, objectively. Things like coping with stress is part genetic.

that he's proud to be with the eternal anglo and using german blood for spirit cooking.

Can agree german blood indeed is great stuff.

Though the jew lifstsyle of drugs and sex hit me hard in the youth. Even the best blood turns stale in the wrong envirinment.

Have these people ever taken the time to consider that he might actually be right?

youtube.com/watch?v=qw3S35wGgT8

Holocaust 2: Let No Jews Survive.

>mfw german blood
>mfw russian blood
>mfw not opposed to americans
am I the perfect being or what?

>am I the perfect being or what?

You're only half white, so no.

LITERALLY HITLER! How can people vote for him? Don't you remember the 160 million people who were killed the last times?

Appeal to emotion is not an argument.

>Seriously though. I always wanted one of those lampshades. Too bad they're as made up as the rest of it.

Remember Trump is only 1/2 German as well, the other 1/2 is Scottish

>Trump believes in genetics
BOOOI you better stand the line, the age of Astartes legions coming soon

>Appeal to emotion is not an argument.

Appeal to emotion is a fallacious argument. Since he offered a mere statement and not an argument, appeal to emotion doesn't even remotely apply here.

American education. Not even once.

>I am very good in English.

Why would he say that? There is no explanation other than that he talks a harsh german behind the scenes and once he took power his children will murder their jewish partners in their sleep.

What if Trump is a Hitler plant?

If the Huffington Post says he's a nazi, it must be true.

Some apparently are.

>i'm a disease filled shitpile
>intelligent but broken

>mom's a psychopath
>dad's intelligent but also broken

I think the whole gene thing is true.

Well you've got the mental capabilities, and probably skin color, of one so people apparently really are potatoes.

First intelligent post ITT.

>Huff post

Post discarded.

how can you overcome your enemies without knowing your enemies in-and-out? :^)
your purity was your downfall before, and it would happen again

Further proving why leaf posts should just be filtered with your ignorance of modern science.

>broken
You pussy

"great stuff"

>thinking genetics are racist

people are equal IN THE EYES OF THE LAW.

people aren't fucking equal lmao

>liberals denying evolution again

LOL KEK ROFL LMAO

>huffpost

WHY DID YOU POST THIS HERE KEK FAGGOT

oh which reminds me while we're on the topic of eugenics
youtube.com/watch?v=XBcpuBRUdNs

KEK shall bring the light.

Praise KEK

Wtf im not voting for Trump anymore i cant vote for this nazi racist bigot he will ethnically cleanse the U.S.A. this is my home too holy shit im with her Sorry guys this is too much, im spreading this video and making it viral so Trump loses the election

The Leaf education system on display everyone!

It's ego.

Why else would god exist?

A sentient overbeing created us specifically in his image but yet still punishes us for our mistakes by sending us to hell for being bad? lol fuck off. Unless you're trying to tell me god is flawed.

>german blood
>great stuff

Says a kebap from Germany.

Because he believes in genetic facts and isn't ashamed of his abilities and ethnicity we're supposed to fear him?
What?

the stupid degenerate "liberals" fear him

The countries Democrats love the most are the whitest countries in the world and practiced eugenics for decades.

The only acceptable form of eugenics in modern society is anti-incest. On that issue, people say that incest should be illegal due to the genetic defects produced in offspring.

Soooo... you jews are scared now a little bit?

"I have GREAT jeans."
"I'm a jean believer"

holy shit, if this is CTR, this bluepilled me

i was honestly surprised that there is a whiny balding jew in the video who is trying to say that eugenics isn't effective.

any honest person with knowledge of the world will admit that you can breed humans to create stronger, or weaker, versions of their ancestors.

all you have to do is look at the niggers in the NBA who are almost 100% children of slaves and compare them to the mud-hut coons of africa from where they originated to see that generations of selecting the strongest and tallest will get you strong tall people.

even the chinese done this with Yao Ming.

only the dishonesty of liberalism covers up this fact.

FUCK WHITE MALES

hell yeah! up here only private roads and bridges are holding up.

the retarded leftist blame it on the winter...

Alright we know pol likes it but what about normies?

I must agree...

Do you think I could be as good as Einstein just by studying hard?

Really?

No?

Then you are a racist eugenic supporter like Trump!!!

fucking liberals

HUFFPO GUY
>he believes if you breed a superior man and a superior woman, you get a superior offspring

Is this wrong?

This video is redpilled though, I wouldn't expect it from huffpo...

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

Goddamnit, as an Anglo I can no longer support him. I am going to vote for Dudeweed Johnson now :\

Part of this attitude comes from traditional religion. Don't get me wrong, Christianity has given mankind great things, bigly, but when a religion tells us that we're set apart from nature, and that we're all born equal in the eyes of God, then it promotes a cognitive dissonance regarding genuine inequality in genes and ethnicity.

So when someone states a fact about human genetics, it's construed as racist because the dominant religion in the west states unequivocally that we are equal in God's eyes and that everything we are and become are literally the consequence of our environment and our individual choices.

Christianity leads to blind "das racist" thinking when human genetics are brought up.

I HAVE PRETTY GOOD ENGLISH

I ALWAYS DID VERY NICELY IN ENGLISH

Anglos come from Germany...