NATE JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

FINALLY GAVE NV RED AND STILL 35%.

HE'S NOW LOOKING AT NEW HAMPSHIRE POLLS

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html

it's over trump wins

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-national-polls-show-clintons-lead-stabilizing-state-polls-not-so-much/?ex_cid=2016-forecast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nate Silver is rigging his predictions for Trump. Just look at the "adjusted leader" column compared to the actual poll numbers.

hes in full damage control right now

But but but ... Silver's model right now predicts 291 to Clinton and 247 to Trump.
What do you make of that?

I can't take it anymore. Someone please just tell me, is it happening?

Ummmm... it's just a predictive model that he isn't changing. Where is this aforesaid damage control?

I don't know what they are smoking at 538 but they a show a map 273-265 lol

it's happening, nate at his team at this point are in complete and utter denial. They know it's happening

He's behind the curve on PA and NH. Guy is slowly redpilling himself about (((polls))) in real time. He can't believe his own chosen people would set him up like this. I expect him to go full sonderkommando next week Friday.

Try this link, user. It's up to date, unlike the glorious figments of your overactive imagination:
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Are you out of your fucking head?

>it's happening

Absolutely based.

What did you do to his complexion? He's mean to be orange, not beetroot tinted.

>nate [low value metal]

I like how he slowly keeps increasing Trumps odds because people aren't falling for it anymore

>Texas
>red

It'll definitely be close. If more hopeful NH polls come out I'd definitely say Trump has the edge. He's supposed to win every state he should and then flip one. And NH is looking like that state.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-national-polls-show-clintons-lead-stabilizing-state-polls-not-so-much/?ex_cid=2016-forecast

>National polls tend to suggest that Donald Trump’s momentum has halted, and that Clinton may even be regaining ground. But Trump is getting his share of good results in state polls, which both show competitive races in some of Clinton’s “firewall” states and favorable trend lines for Trump.

>But those state polls? Not a lot of good news for Clinton. There’s more data showing a tied race in New Hampshire. And Clinton’s lead in Pennsylvania is down to about 3 percentage points in our forecast. Polls in Michigan have also been tightening, with an unusually large number of undecided voters. Polling in New Mexico has been tight enough that we’re now considering it a “state to watch,” although that may reflect an abundance of caution. Clinton’s numbers have held up better in Wisconsin and Virginia, while the data has been very mixed in Colorado.

>Cali
>Blue

it needs to be tuesday sooner

i'm fiending for the results like a drug

>with an unusually large number of undecided voters.
This is good for Trump. People who are undecided this late in a campaign usually go for the outsider... something like 3 to 1.

it's too late for that now

It's never too late to go orange...

>A fucking
>leaf

Wow, it's almost like we were right all along.

it's always been like that
Sup Forums unskewing the polls
(unskewing the polls)
or since he's a fancy statistician
(((adjusting for house effects)))

nice to see him laying the groundwork for a kike bailout
chance of uk finally successfully exporting its finest product to date: the shy tory