Will the FBI grow a pair today?

It's coming down to the wire here Sup Forums, is the FBI gonna save America or are they gonna let us down like every other government institution? Also, will the NYPD crack and spill everything they got? Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

comey and Trumpland can only help so much user

they couldn't prosecute Hillary for the emails but he at least called her extremely careless and got these recent documents released

I don't think they'll "let us down" in the sense that they could plausibly do something that they won't do; rather, they'll simply be unable to act in good faith at the stage the investigation was in.

Comey and Lynch played a stalling tactic, plausible deniability, and it might work. Investigations into criminal conspiracies can take years. If Hillary wins, she can't be prosecuted for crimes while she is president, so even if Obama doesn't pardon her there's little to be done.

Trump has to win.

does phase 3 start today?

pretty much pic related for me

you stupid fuck

FBI is currently in civil war mode. I bet a couple agents have been gunned down so far.

Basically you have the woke as fuck agents trying to prosecute Hillary and leak as much shit on her, essentially the Pro-American FBI. And on the other side you have the Shillary establishment pawns trying to genocide them all before they can release anything big or take power.

Anonymous sources were cited by a guy, who gave an interview, saying that the DOJ is coercing the NYPD to stand down on the Weiner investigation by threatening to move forward with the Eric Garner civil rights investigation. Because the NYPD don't want to be held accountable for officer-involved homicides, the NYPD may be forced to keep a lid on shit through Election Day.

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

I don't know if this is true, I'm just reporting what someone brought to my attention.

Regardless, it is true that the DOJ is a top-down, bureaucratic nightmare of an agency, and people on down below do as the people up on top say. There is a chain of command. That implies command and control. It looks like Miss Loretta has found a way to place a muzzle on the NYPD.

If the coercion against the NYPD is true, then it's likely that the DOJ is using other coercion against the FBI.

i highly suspect this is true

>I bet a couple agents have been gunned down so far.
either satireposting or just retarded. some agents resigned, some kept their jobs but are upset, and some don't really care. you have quite the imagination.

It's Saturday. They are going to sleep in, put on flannel pants and watch football. Almost everything they have done had been on Friday.
I doubt we will see anything before the election after all the finger pointing on the last release.
I'd like it to be different, they should of jailed her months ago. I just think it's too close to the election for them to act in good faith.

hello CTR

The FBI literally CAN'T prosecute, they can only recommend prosecution to the DOJ. Guess who is in control of the DOJ? Loretta Lynch.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Either way FBI agents win in the end, she will be indicted be she in office or not. Her foundation will be dismantled and her accomplices jailed.

The best case scenario for hillary is for her to leave the country on Tuesday when it becomes clear Trump has stirred up the beast in America.

This. I've given up all hope of the DOJ not stonewalling this entire thing. That said, an outcry of public pressure for someone to spill the beans MIGHT cause someone patriotic enough with nothing to lose to...well, spill the beans.

>Whoops, there goes the beans meme comes full circle

That's pretty much our only hope now.

We already know DoJ is doing everything it can to tie the FBI's hands and prevent them from proceeding with the investigation or even releasing anything in connection with the investigation, and there are rumors that Lynch met with the NYPD yesterday, probably to threaten them into standing down.

The odds of either the FBI or NYPD showing solidarity and coming forward as a unit are slim to nil at this point. If there is to be any hope of any of this getting out to the public, it's going to come down to whether some random agent or officer has the balls to do it themselves.

the fact that pol thinks nietzsche is on their side

>you're CTR because you won't agree with my retarded
no, i'm just not interested in unsourced hyperbole and the babbling of excitable retards. have fun never being white, cuck.

look for yourselves

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

DRUMPF SUPPORTERS HUMILIATED ONCE AGAIN!!! WHEN WILL THE HUMILIATION END HAHAHAHAHA

Such a person would be an American hero in the truest sense. I know that if I had the ability to do that, I'd have a hard time with it. I wouldn't fault anyone for deciding not to do that. But at the same time, if nobody does this, I never want to hear praise for law enforcement for being those guys that run toward danger instead of away from it ever again.

Lmao @ FBI sleeping in.

It does not work that way. They usually prefer to do raids really early in the morning to ensure you are home.

>fbi btfo by some lesbians

Indeed

>she can't be prosecuted for crimes while she is presiden
What do you mean?

There have been so many happenings that have not changed shit but they sure as fuck entertained us. I hope the happening actually fucking happens.

What do you think would happen if Hillary got elected and pardoned?

I fucking hope so.

Lynch and the Clintons, at the least, need to go to prison for the rest of their lives.

Lynch is the linchpin, though. How do you get past her as the gatekeeper when she CONTROLS who gets indicted?

This is an exceptionally good point user.

Well said.
Eaiser said than done with a wife and kids at home.
Then again, I didn't swear to uphold the Constitution when I took my last job.

The President is literally in charge of the executive branch which handles prosecution. It is difficult to see how such a case could be brought. A sitting judge is not going to sua sponte jail himself for impropriety in the courtrooom and a sitting president is not going to order the attorney general to bring up charges against himself (except perhaps in some kind of scam).

Historically if you want to prosecute the president you impeach the president, and double jeapordy does not attach to impeachment since it is "merely" a removal from office. Then there is no real barrier to prosecution. There is still the soft barrier that the DOJ would be friendly to even an impeached president but to the extent that our justice system functions at all this isn't a very difficult hurdle, since without a friendly president, DOJ officials themselves could come under serious fire.

It's not that the matter is unconstitutional (at best you could argue it's ambiguous) it's simply very impractical.

Comey is a big guy

I don't think you understand the scope of what is actually going on.

How do you tell the American people that almost all of their government including the President are satan worshiping kid fuckers??

Not everyone has watched youtube videos on Illuminati or watched Alex Jones sperg out on something.

I don't even feel like this is real. Honestly.

Blue Pill please.

If we could get a nice gofundme for Officer Wilson we could raise a shitload for some brave officer that released this. Even if we had to set up something unique due to TOS from various sites. This would be truly epic heroism if the leak contains what we suspect it does.

That NYPD story is full of lies

I heard off true pundit/infowars that the NYPD and its chief are pissed and threatening an independent leak. Can anyone substantiate?

This comes from a reliable government source, he says that only one of the branches of investigation and prosecution in the US is mostly uncorrupt and that is the FBI. As an ex FBI employee he stated that the cia and all other offices under our government are totally corrupt and only the FBI has any chance of cleaning up the mess.
He also enjoys hampsters shoved up his ass and Richard Gere movies

I seriously questioning reality.

>It's not real until it's on the news
>The news is controlled by evil people

Uhhhhhhhhhh...............

I think I might to waste a couple 100 at the strip club getting black out drunk today.

It's because we are nihilists, Lebowski.

Thanks, you said "persecuted for crimes" and my brain wasn't functioning right.

If she does win we can at least look forward to a long impeachment.

It's Saturday, does the FBI make a habit of releasing info on the weekends?

Not really.

If Clinton wins and the Dems take back the majority in Congress don't expect to see any further oversight of Clinton's activities. Chaffetz and Gowdy will be booted off the committees and the entire thing will be swept under the rug.

For you...

An FBI agent died in a suspicious car accident a couple days ago.