Playing the devils advocate

Playing the devils advocate.

Media companies have been known to produce large stories in advance, I wouldn't be surprised if a similar story was pre-written about trump.

cant find a single one on trump yet, supposedly nobody can find one either.

there are no trump ones because on CNN this morning they already said that Hillary won since Trump has no chance of winning.

Dana Bash was on live reporting and said that Trump voters shouldnt even bother voting because they cant beat clinton who got 94% of the early vote in all battleground states. Here in philadelphia Hillary has millions of votes ahead of drumpf

Probably same situation as pic related

uhuh, which is totally a valid argument point "oh dont bother turning up to vote because we've won anyways" fuck off, shill.

Yeah i assumed that originally but i cant seem to find any evidence pointing to a trump one.

its all over national TV here in america, trump voters are being ordered on many networks to not bother voting because Hillary cant be beaten in the battleground states like Nevada or Pennsylvania

and is anybody actually retarded enough to not bother voting just because the MSM which hardly anyone trusts says not to?

If people listened to the MSM narrative, overwhelming frontrunner Jeb! would be the nominee.

> anybody actually retarded enough to not bother voting
Yes CNN actually interviewed Trump supporters who said they gave up because noone could ever beat Hillary since she is the most experienced person to ever run for President.

Totally believable! i'd trust a woman who's got layer upon layers of scandals as the "most experienced person ever" that seems about legitimate as pic related being historically accurate

>and is anybody actually retarded enough to not bother voting just because the MSM which hardly anyone trusts says not to?

Come on now.

Of course they are. Half the population is voting Hillary for fucks sakes.

Trust in media may be low but it's also the primary information source for the majority.

nothing wrong with that. they do printing upfront facts all the time. move on.

>trump will win
kek

Jake Tapper was talking about how all women are already supporting Hillary and that HRC has a 21 point lead over Trump with women meaning he will never win.

>implying the Clinton News Network are reliable

Are these being sold? I better snag a few, they'll be collector's items once Trump wins and she's rotting in a federal dungeon.

There is likely a Trump one, they want to be able to cover the winner instead of just being out of date.

I can't tell if bait or serious shill.

Beat me to it

are you implying that CNN the highest rated news network in the world isnt watched by people? Their international like BBC bro.

Considering brits complain BBC is shoving multicultural/lgbt down their throats nonstop, that's a good comparison. They proudly announced a quota to hire a certain amount of niggers, fags, cripples, and trans monsters.

Fucking. Slay.

Literally all your copies please.