There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who unironically believe this

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who unironically believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/21/a-transcript-of-donald-trumps-meeting-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still more believable than a global warming induced doomsday

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who unironically believe this

>there are people on Sup Forums

yeah, no

It was 100 degrees in Florida a hundred years ago.

who is she quoting?

Now which one will kill you faster in the absence of border control?

Probably whoever running her twitter was quoting Hillary. Tweets not signed -H aren't from her.

This really has nothing do with my point, which is that there are people on Sup Forums who actually deny climate change.

American politics just works like this.

Who knows what candidates actually believe, but you buy a "package" deal as far as policies go and can't mix and match.

It's designed to be divisive for a reason.

does ctr genuinely believe that a sick 74 year old woman knows how to use twitter

He's right, you know.

I didn't used to believe this, but I'm starting to now, because he was right about literally everything else. He's a lot smarter than you or I, so maybe he's on to something?

Kys retard

>be china
>tell Americans that weather is heating up
>they make heavy regulations
>Limit their own manufacturing
>meanwhile I continue with my full speed ahead manufacturing
>disregard smog
>leave stupid round eye economy in the dust
>tfw

well, if you look at the most polluted cities on earth many in the top 100 are in china
the first us city is #160
if you count the first 200 cities 53 are from china and still only 1 from the us
it doesn't matter if global warming is real or not, chinese forcing it down the throat of eu and the us and ignoring it themselves makes them way more competitive

this is 100% true. Trump is right as usual

someone post the unedited one about Sup Forums and shitposts pls

Do people believe Don and Hill run their twitters?

>we're gonna combat pollution by regulating away industry from usa
>send manufacturing to china where there are zero environmental regulations
>it's all about stopping pollution and has nothing to do with high profits and slave labor while simultaneously killing the american middle class and enslaving them while we replace them with brown people with 15 less iq points who make top tier slaves
>vote green
Top goy!

>be Donald Trump
>have the balls to call out a Kenyan president

Does anyone else feel unavoidable cringing when listening to Trump?

I feel pride in knowing that a half-Scot will soon be the president of the USA.

Nobody's perfect, not gonna change my vote

oi laddie

But doesn't it concern you when he says shit that's just fucking stupid, wrong, and made up?

I'm of Scottish background too (from the outer Hebrides) and I'm proud of the Scottish Enlightenment, the tradition of education and good writers, the spirit of independence, and the unwillingness to tolerate fools and idiots, especially Hunnish ones. You?

I can't make it through his speeches to be honest with you. He's less articulate than the average foreign Sup Forums-poster

Have some humility. Ever consider a billionaire has a more informed view of things than you? Climate Change is a scam to get carbon taxes paid to the UN

I feel the same. His sentence ramble in ways that make my head hurt. He doesn't care about construction or style. In the future people will look back and wonder how someone so articulate got so much attention (and why Twitter was so popular). I suspect that his ghostwriter is right that he has never read a book as an adult. That probably explains much of the problem.

I consider the quality of knowledge based on evidence, not based on the wealth of the person making a statement. If your approach were right, then Jocelyn Wildenstein's views on plastic surgery would be true and more convincing than your own.

This is the single biggest reason that no one should be voting for trump.

I wish someone would have come forward with the same critiques of globalisation and the decline of the working class that he has offered yet was not so destructively naive (or wilfully ignorant for personal gain) on the subject of climate change.

Is that Melania? She's so hot.

He's right.

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who unironically believe that climate change is man-made and think that science backs up that claim

>science was right about the ozone layer even though we only dumped X tons of CFCs into the atmosphere
>science must be WRONG about greenhouse effect even though we're dumping X x 1000000000000000000 tons of CO2 in the atmosphere

have you seen any recordings of him when he was younger? its an obvious strategical move to dumb down his speech, its a part of his non-establishment image. did you really think that's his everyday speech?

>not a billionaire
Opinion discarded.

Hillary thinks the same just with "Russians" instead of "Chinese".

Emails confirm it.

Who knows, maybe even Kek confirms it.

> people on Sup Forums that didn't read the Podesta emails that add validity to Trump's claim.

What I also find fascinating is how he often doesn't even make an argument or a reasoning behind his claims. It's usually just
>X is terrible
>I will fix X

Al Gore has you might cucked m8

sad!

He did not mean that climate change itself was a hoax, but that the idea of regulating fossil fuels into the ground was to the advantage of the Chinese who don't demand their industries produce in an "environmentally friendly" manner

global/climate change Kikescam/banster scam. Everybody knows this.

Honestly i just feel like China could have come up with a better lie if that was the case... surely there are easier and more direct ways to accomplish this than Global Warming

this tweet just has so many levels of retard.

It was actually Saudi Arabia.

I have seen some old clips, but you're giving him too much credit if you think this is part of some brilliant 4d backgammon space chess strategy.

Did you ever listen to his meeting with editorial board of the Washington Post? Why dumb it down in front of them?

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/21/a-transcript-of-donald-trumps-meeting-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/

I too am confused by this. I genuinely think he's become senile over the years and lost touch with reality, ironically, during his time as reality TV star.

the problem is environmentalists crying wolf too much
if this was the 2nd climate change doomsday prediction, probably 99% will agree
but this is the what, 4896524th missed climate change doomsday prediction?
i believe in climate change, but some environmental scientists/ celebs sicken me
against ppl who do non-stem, it's getting harder to harder to argue with

hes speaks the truth.

I am so very, very fucking tired of people who think global warming and climate change is the same thing. Fucking kys OP

it's a simple strategy move, not an elaborate scheme. his main voting base are working class citizens who more often than not use simplified speech. why dumb it down in front of the editorial board? because its a media event, obviously. he is being recorded and therefore knows that if he changes the course of his rhetoric completely, many of his voters who will be listening would feel alienated. image is everything in politics, Trump is liked because he doesn't diverge from his persona. I am 100% sure that he sounds way different in an actual serious meeting that isn't covered by the press

If that's the case I'm not sure how smart of a move that is though. He needs votes from more than just the white working class. He is even losing the votes of college educated whites.