Make Africa Great Again

African Billionaire Will Give $1 Million To Anyone Who Wants To Leave America if Donald Trump is Elected President
empireherald.com/back-to-africa-movement-to-help-blacks-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/

[South African Billionaire, Femi Adenugame,] is offering $1 Million, a home and car to every Black family who wants to come to South Africa.

[Femi Adenugame] has created the “Back To Africa” movement in efforts to assist African-Americans in returning to their “motherland” and starting a fresh life. According to reports, Femi Adenugame has invested over $500 Million into the project. Adenugame owns 5 commercial 747 jets and a fleet of cruise ships which he plans to use to transport those who are interested in “returning” to Africa from the United States.

All interested individuals must be 18 years of age, they must have a passport or be able to obtain one legally, and they can not have a criminal background. Should an individual meet these requirements, they would be eligible to benefit from Adenugame’s Back to Africa plan. The Back to Africa movement is set to officially launch in November 2016.

Population estimates, July 1, 2015

Black or African American alone, percent, July 1, 2015
13.3%

Black American Population
321,418,820 x 13.3%
42,748,703 persons

Small homes (80-140 sq. m.)
ZAR 877,000 = US$ 52,293

New car
ZAR 291000 = US$ $21,422.10

Cost for one (1) Black American family
$1,000,000 + $21,422.10 + $ 52,293
$1,073,704.10

One Hundred Million ($100,000,000) Budget
$100,000,000 / $1,073,704.10
93 families

Family of Four
93 families x 4
372 persons
>1% of the Black American population

1% of the Black American population
427,487 persons

Black American families
427,487 / 4 persons
106,872 families

$1,073,704.10 x 106,872 families
$114,748,904,600 (Trillion)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Avoid the use of the hashtag #WeWantToGoHome. Black Americans don't consider Africa their home and will suspect that racists are propagating the hashtag, rather than their own kinsmen seeking racial solidarity. Instead, use a hashtag, such as #MakeAfricaGreat, that portrays Africa like the new America where Blacks may live their Black American dream. Africa will become the New World of Opportunity as Europeans saw America. A new undeveloped land where every Black man or woman can build themselves up.

bumpu sound great to get rid of the dindo problem

BUMP

This is great. We must encourage African Americans to return to the homeland so they will finally leave us alone. Obviously once they all get there and realize they can't get guns from whitey, they'll try to come crawling back. We cannot let them. Instead, once we get all the niggers put back in Africa, we build a trump brand wall around it to keep them contained. We will never have to worry about them again

Holy shit that sounds awesome.

>no criminal record

looks all niggers are staying then

For this to really work this will have to be a collaborate project with funding from both Africans and Europeans. White money should indirectly fund Immigration Cities with the basic necessities of life, disguised as economic investment. The role of the "greedy" White man taking advantage of opportunity should be played. If Black Americans see that Whites interested in investing then they will be convinced that this is a real opportunity for them. Meanwhile African money is used directly to campaign for the return of Black Africans.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>they must have a passport or be able to obtain one legally

His money is safe. These niggers can't be bothered to get free I.Ds to vote.

Trips of truth

>can not have a criminal background

Welp, almost a good idea....

The only problem is that 1. This person doesn't exist and 2. if he did, he would be Nigerian with a name/appearance like that

>no criminal record
>id required

He's not spending a dime.

wtf I love African billionaires now

>they can not have a criminal background.

he should give each nog less money in order to facilitate a larger exodus.

make america great again.

>expecting them to pay for a passport

Not gonna happen. Damn shame.

>Accept the deal
>Transfer money back home to America
>Go back home
>Live happily with your money in the best country
Sounds good. Too bad I'm not black.

>my work is about spirituality
>not satanism

No shit. Almost no one is saying she is doing rituals literally to satan of christian religion.

satanism is just a word people are using to ocultism or magick

I can see this backfiring and just giving clinton higher turnout. But ok

Honestly this would be lit. If I get a home and a car and $1mil I'm down. I'm smart enough to run shit down there. I'm going to make Wakanda a reality while Donald Trump cucks his constituents because they're his brainwashed peasants.

>checked

Came here to post this. Satan trips is correct

>Make Africa Great Again
>Again

Are we talking about Pangea???

BUMP

>mexican
>intellectual

>african
>billionaire

Bump.

Well when Trump wins I'm going to Africa. Then I'm booking a flight home. :^)

>African Americans
Shit...

Anyone got any paint?

What if they actually go back?

I support this #BlackToAfrica

>African billionaire

His family probably sold blacks into slavery for a few centuries

This isn't believable at all. Should have done $100,000 or a more realistic number.

QFT. This needs to be like a "Make Africa Blafrica Again" trick them like it was their idea and their own empowerment getting them the fuck out.

We jews now

I rounded the amount allocated for a home and a car to an even $100,000 and lowered the base incentive check to $100,000 as suggested.

United States Population estimates, July 1, 2015

Black or African American alone, percent, July 1, 2015
13.3%

Black American Population
321,418,820 x 13.3%
42,748,703 persons

1% of the Black American population
427,487 persons

Black American families
427,487 / 4 persons
106,872 families

Cost for 1% of the Black American population
$200,000 x 106,872 families
$21,374,400,000 (Billion)

10% of the Black American population
4,274,870 persons

Black American families
4,274,870 / 4 persons
1,068,718 families

Cost for 10% of the Black American population
$100,000 x 1,068,718 families
$213,744,000,000 (Billion)

#BlackToAfrica

now do one for Zimbabwean dollars

>Make Africa Great Again
>>>Again

explain

>“Back To Africa” movement

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

Pic related to your request.