Trump = Nuclear Iran

If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Iranian_nuclear_scientists
youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, pol would hate it if Iran had nukes.

Bye bye Israel :^)

If trump will be elected and abolish the iran deal, i would say the US might be the first target

oh heavens no, not a nuclear Iran!

you might have to stop fucking with them so much

Trump implied he wanted Trade "wars" so instead of them developing / buying nukes they will buy great products and build cool shit sell cool shit and gold and such... You like gold don't you? so everyone including Iran and USA have good comfy lives with no reason to fight anyone.

Trump = World Peace

He is a Negotiator a Deal Maker turning shit deals into Good Deals.

World is on Edge right now , So Good deal from that is everyone Gets fat and gets huge ass homes.

Who are you to say Iran can't have nuclear weapons?

>only I, the only nation to ever actually fire a nuclear weapon in rage, can judge whether other people are allowed even own them

it's like putting a pedophile in charge of protecting children because he knows what to look out for

NUKE THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

No, I think somebody else would be their first and only target.

I encourage everyone nation to develop nuclear weapons

Wouldnt it be a good thing? Having every country holding a knife at each others theoats?

Abolish
Iran
Kek

Fuck off, Kike. Talmudic Cuck.

Go find a Child's Penis to suck.

No that's not what trump wants.
Trump wants heavy sanctions on iran, isolating them, and radicalizing them

Open for goddamn eyes user, with trump you are getting a nuclear iran, not peace.

Also, Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

>it's like putting a pedophile in charge of protecting children because he knows what to look out for
Well he actually would wouldn't he?

>Azeri diaspora

20% of israeli citizens are arabs (not including Palestinians, im talking about the jewish israel)

Just saying

Lol shut up kike, you're sweating a little! But honestly, US wouldn't even be their first target. You wanna make great deals AND win don't you? Then vote trump you cuck.

>nuclear iran
great, maybe they can nuke israel

>Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums

Good, they can destroy wahabis and Israel and the roaches.

Iran wouldn't need nukes if the US and Russia are buddies retard

Croatia does not fuck around and says what everybody thinks

Finland would make Samson option look like a fucking walk in the park.

Believe me, Finland must be like a Mad Dog. Too crazy for anyone to bother.

Tsar Bomba would be nothing when we finally get our Nuclear arsenal

Ha ha ha. Why would you even type that?

Yeah, that's fucked. He does have a propensity to just make shit up.

>Okay Trumpy, send your sons in to get 'im!

don't be racist

Are people forgetting how anti-iran shillary is because of her saudi-puppet masters?

>tfw Drumpf get elected
>nukes Iran
>Iranian refugees come to Russia
>I find qt Iranian gf

plz americans

Iranian nuclear deal was just to prevent Iran from intervening in Syria. Basically gives the US 10 years to rek Syria without Iran being able to back them up. Then make up some bs and attack Iran also. They don't have Syria to back them up cause Syria got rekd. Divide and conquer.

On the off chance Iran intervenes congrats there is now a legit reason to go to war with them so Hillary doesn't need to worry about public perception.

Saudi arabia donated few years ago not to hillary clinton, but to her charity foundation.

The whole thing is ridiculously hyperboled

That's not the point. the point is to make iran depend on the west economically to prevent war. it's a deal that works

I was saying it from the day one. Trump supporters think he will not draft them or their daughters. Silly kids.

So what's so bad about a country who hasn't fought an offensive war in the last 100 years being able to build nuclear power plants?

it's not like you are not going to kill some of their scientists again, schlomo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Iranian_nuclear_scientists

The problem is that someone like trump is the perfect person to make muslims all around the world radicalize.

Radicalizing muslims +Abolishing a deal that prevents iran from developing nukes.... that is NOT a good recipe

Israel controls this aspect of Trump's foreign policy. So if Israel wants Trump will attack Iran to show 'em who is boss. And that means proxy war with China and Russia because we don't want even bigger chaos-land on Iranian territory where new Islamic states can form.

Did the deal eliminate their nuclear proliferation?
>no
Not an argument then.

Oh yeah, ceasing the funding of ISIS, putting a halt on air strikes on the Assad regime, and keeping them from infiltrating into the west sure is "what they want."

>that is NOT a good recipe
you know that it is inevitable that Israel will be nuked at some point. Nukes will fall in the wrong hands of many groups in Islamic states. Do you have an escape plan?

What's the point of cancelling the deal with Iran then? Iran supports Assad and they hate the saudis and isis etc.

As long as israel gets nuked, whatever comes next is profit.

Why are jews so stupid?

>"Charity foundation"

What the fuck is this shit?

Good, maybe they'll turn Israel into a parking lot for us

youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8

HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED ISRAEL. The days of you filthy schemers abusing our country while giving us absolutely nothing in return are OVER.

NOT A GOOD RECIPE (FOR YOU)

What's wrong with that? A nuclear Iran = a reason for NATO to slaughter Iran.

5D Chess, yo.

Who cares they'll just nuke israel

no, you going to die to prevent it

Israel does not control Trump, he gives lip service so the Republicans don't kick him out under order from AIPAC.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0

I don't care for israeli thieving murderers and hypocrites, we know about Vanunu and their nuclear weapons, and yet they do not sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, they can fuck off

>iran makes nukes
>everyone goes to war with them
isn't that what you zionists want?

Trump = Nuclear iran = Good

Right?

This video makes me so happy

>You sir, should be a politician.

Gotta know the problems.

Ups, my english is not so well. I mean

Trump = nuke iran = Good

>Likes israel
>Cuckfaggot

Oh ok, instead we should antagonize an already nuclear force and vote Hillary. At least with Iran they'll probably juke you first JIDF.