Men in Black reboot

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tessa-thompson-join-chris-hemsworth-men-black-spinoff-1095965

Attached: IMG_1461.jpg (742x788, 124K)

Probably will never be made

Attached: download (4).png (197x255, 1K)

It's "Men in Black," not "Man and a Black"

What happened to the Jump Street crossover

Sony can't be stopped. Reminder that they wanted to do a MiB - 21 Jump Street crossover. They also wanted to turn Ghostbusters into a fully fledged cinematic universe under the umbrella term "Ghostcorps".

Attached: 1484890928447.jpg (1536x2048, 624K)

You now remember that Chris Hemsworth was in the Ghostbusters reboot

Man gets BLACKED*

what race is she, it looks liek some kind of failed experiment

noice. it's gonna be Men IN black if you know what i mean famalamadingadidong

>even the dog is white

That what they said about the Ghostbusters remake

Pls expand the universe like in the animated series.
>inb4 it's just MiB with different actors.

They couldn't have chosen better actors? It was a very comedic series but it also had Tommy Lee Jones grounding it, which is something that neither of them can do.

>pic related

Attached: 1447464102911_1.gif (188x264, 1.97M)

>jews hate this

fpbp

Ironic, considering we are now aware both of those meme characters are dead for avengers.

>Beards
>Gaping mouths
Fucking soyboys are everywhere.

I like them enough but this isn't necessary. At least come with a good plot

>family picture
>hurr durr they all look the same
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1496931111464.jpg (720x404, 37K)

Tessa is an OK actor, but I don't get it at all why she's been getting cast in these heroine roles which doesn't suit her at all. It was embarrassing watching her in Ragnarok, felt like someone cosplaying a tough chick and failing horribly at it the entire movie.

Oh? This could be interesting. They had a good dynamic in Ragnarok, so I can see this working.

me upstairs playing vidya in my room

Yes they are white.

They should do a proper version that's more like the comics. Will never happen though.

To be honest this could've worked if they weren't so stupid. Center the movie around Egon's daughter, have Bill Murray in it as a rich executive who's never around seeing as "the franchise rights alone will make us rich beyond our wildest dreams." (From the first movie) Put some themes about family and how big business have no personality and baddabing you can start a trilogy based on that. Then you can have a stoner/ghost comedy set in a small town or something. There was potential, but Pascal avoids competent film making like the plague.

Holy shit I hope Tessa Thompson's agent is getting paid a fortune

should be Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart

>Men in Black
>Cast a white man and a black woman

why is she in everything? she doesn't even have any ass

not pictured: the guys with the asian families they married into

source: australian

it says spinoff right there, which clearly means it will just be set in the MiB universe.

let me guess, she's J

im sure there are more attractive mulattos
what about zoe saldana?

she probably got the role because of Hemsworth, who was casted before her. from what i've seen of backstage footage they were best buds doing ragnarok

you misread user. it's not Men in Black it's Men 'n Black

>source: australian

Don't you mean females?
Source : Australian also

Attached: rudd_426052_1.jpg (590x590, 41K)

This would definitely have been workable. The 21 Jump Street/MIB crossover though was a free payday for everyone involved if they ever made that shit.

Man in Black*

>'men' in black
>HAHAHAH LET'S CAST A WOMAN WE'RE SO NORMBREAKING TEEHEE

i mean, if you look at statistics for australia it's overwhelmingly going awwm (even moreso than most western countries) but whatever you need to tell yourself, insecure asian guy

Expectations subverted, written by Rian Johnson.

Did you watch MIB1 or 2 for that matter?

what statistics? meanwhile on australian campuses.

Attached: google maps_AMWF_01.png (1440x876, 2.03M)

>Men in Black
>Cast a women

ITT: people who can't read

what a culturally diverse place!

Does that guy seriously monitor satellite pictures every single waking moment just to take a troll photo wtf

Is that a... negro?

No it's Chris Hemsworth from The Avengers

why does this sheboon get so much work?

Westworld
Anniliation
Men in black
Thor

gtfo my tv

Unfortunately, this is Australia 2018.

Valkryie leads the remaining asgardians to safety when Thanos attacks and thor will more than likely get a fourth movie with Taika if reports are to be believed. Stop being an idiot

IP count didn't go up samefag

that talking dog from mib is probably dead by now

>man in black and girl

because i had one of the first posts in this thread?

kek no you didn't, little chink boy

they're appealing to their core fans

why is he doing that with his feet? looks really uncomfortable

the future of australia. prime aussie girls going asian while the beta aussie 'men' buy mail-order brides from the phillipines or thailand.

Attached: last.jpg (935x735, 275K)

They...they aren't going to make her an agent like K and J right? I've had enough of her stronk womyn bobblehead bullshit in Thor.

ABSOLUTELY
FUCKING
DISGUSTING

Attached: 1513381687806.jpg (491x488, 24K)

>beardlet detected

Attached: 3da.jpg (680x368, 47K)

Tessa is fucking gross. Recast pls.

kek nigga locked it down

waititi isn't even planning on doing more thor movies lol what are you talking about
he has been working with marvel to do the next spiderman movie

gross

you guys go on about how it's mostly loser white guys who date asian women and I tend to agree, but then again they don't have nearly the internet presence of no-lifers that you do. it's not exactly the behavior of a secure person to spend all day stalking instagram and google maps for images of white girls and asian guys together, is it?

it's not like it proves anything, so it's transparently just a coping mechanism you have to feel better about yourselves. kind of sad honestly

its not going to be called men in black

its going to be called "People in Black"

>reboot
Article headline literally says spinoff.
You blubbering simp.

there's nothing wrong with asians

Are Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson the new Hollywood power couple that people could give less of a shit about

This is a perfect world.

Yeah, I just can't watch that disgusting face for 2 hours. I get women being all huffy about "impossible standards" lumped on them by the media but there's a reason things should be easy on the eye sometimes with film. It's ruining film. Ridley with SJW Wars, this, Vikander as some no tittied Lara Croft. Just fuck my shit up.

Man IN black.

>t. I like both these actors so I might actually watch it after being totally indifferent to the first and completely skipping the last two.

Attached: 1515440279366s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Disgusting where is the diversity?!

>kids with chokers
what is wrong with white people?

Attached: 1426239908469.png (900x900, 21K)

It says 2014 in the bottom though

kek

Yeah, the took the memes to heart and grew beards because it's the most minimal effort thing to do to appear more masculine. Probably also heard a swath of chicks say they find beards attractive on men not realizing the men also have to have already been masculine for it to work.

"snowflake" never caught on as an insult so alt-right now trying to make "soyboy" happen. It's not going to happen.

Attached: happen.gif (244x208, 691K)

>there's nothing wrong with asians

you saying this would be like me saying "there is nothing wrong with caucasians" when talking about arabs. there are tremendous differences between 'asians' just like there are from caucasians. Nothing would think a Nordic is the same as a Syrian. Both the people in this picture, are "Asians" one is a Northern East Asian and the other is a Southeast Asian .

East Asian men get "White" girls while most "White" men are with Southeast Asian females.

Attached: phillipines_duterte-asean-korean-bilateral-meeting-korea-india-november-14-2017-034_513B2E3844444DC7 (640x427, 104K)

Famous actors decide not to shave for a few days over the holidays. Insecure weirdos analyze and condemn it as a threat to their masculinity.

Seriously though, when is the last time you went outside?

Wow, she's unattractive.

>projecting insecurity onto another post

That comes off as pretty insecure desu. Can't grow one can ya?

Well as long as Will isn't involved, it might turn out fine.

>Not a remake of the original
>There are no female MiB agents
There's literally nothing wrong with having a woman here, though I wish they got someone actually attractive

its happening in your post

He way the best thing about it.

R I C E D

There are fewer whites in the GoE Universities simply because the non-whites perform better academically.

t. Jelly #ImWithHer progressive mongrel.

Whatever you have to tell yourself, kid.

Is this the resident hapa poster?

Insecure Asian detected. Don't you have a Rian or winter is coming thread to defend?

Attached: d5c.jpg (600x737, 68K)

t. soyboy

Some white guy/black girl kino.