Will the US Nuke us as a false flag and Blame Russia

> Each new day brings more damming revelations
> New security warnings in Boston and Texas.

Are they getting ready for a false flag attack?

Why would we nuke straya? You cunts are alright

They've been caught trying to do this already
It's only a matter of time until they can actually get away with it and not get caught
Up until this point it's been officers on bases noticing weird as transport orders only to find a fucking nuclear device in the cargo

Help, I am really scared

No I don't think you'd get nuked
They'd probably detonate it on American soil

It doesn't matter, WW3 is underway anyway.

God, I hope we do nuke Australia. Get rid of the world's biggest threat right off the bat. Emus.

They already did it weeks ago. Seppos aimed for the middle though, no one has noticed.

u wat m8

No, nukes do not exist. They were a psy-op made by the victors of WWII.

Don't think it'll be nuclear, too big. Bio on the other hand maybe. CDC "training panel" was yesterday, lots of homeland

Please delete this. I'm already scared and it's seriously not funny mate. You have no idea what it's like living in the same country as these things.

Do you have a source?

Sauce pls

The fear will as reality sinks in.
I was in the fear stage last week.
Feels like the calm before the storm this weekend.
Have friends in military that were issued there radiation gear bit over a week ago ... there is more fear for you to chew on.

Love how they could just fake physically correct videos of nuclear explosions in that time, i guess nuclear power is fake too, right? :^)

Yes they could, compositing is a technic that has been in used for a century. They also used a mix of different special effects to fake the videos. Many are slow motion of under water explosions, needed to get the particles effect.
The fact nukes do not exist is the reason they keep talking about WWIII otherwise M.A.D would keep everybody quiet.
Nuclear power is fake, yes. Power plants are real but the physics behind at the atomic level is rubbish. Actually atoms do not exist.

Wireless
Application
Server
Hurry
Incorrect
News
Gadget
Technology
Operate
Now

It will happen

I hope so, nothing ever happens heah.

No.
That's retarded.

Any nukes sent by Russia would be intercepted on the way, and if they were going to nuke the U.S, they would send more than one nuke.
You don't leave the enemy alive to retaliate.

Not if they're launched from nuclear subs on the East and west coast of the US they would have negligible time to react.

No, if the US launches missiles everyone will know it wasn't Russia who did it. At worst they'll detonate a nuke in some minor city and claim it was a terrorist attack using Russian tech.

Texas

Please attack us sand fuckers I ducking dare you we will rain down hell on your face in the form of lead rain so hard you'll make Swiss cheese look like a solid meal.

nigga

I hope they nuke the parasitic state known as "Texas"

>Boston
Aim for Cambridge. That would solve our problems.

I hope the false flag is Mecca.