THE WITCH IS DONE!!!

Reuters: Clinton Foundation confirmes receiving donations from Qatar, while Hillary was SECRETARY OF STATE!!!
Don't let this slide guys:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/365431-podesta-31-wikileaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

postan: wikileaks is delivering

rt.com/usa/365431-podesta-31-wikileaks/

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Normies really don't care about this shit. They want big reveals of Clinton on tape saying nigger or something.

This was in the fucking first batch of mails months ago

yes but now reuters reports that the clinton foundations has confirmed it. no more saying russian hackers conspiracy

Wrap that shit up, she's done.

Why?

Qatar is a Muslim country and Muslims are friends of the United States :) You aren't a racist, are you? :)

>don't let this slide guys
as if Sup Forums has any real world application to the society outside of spreading propaganda on the internet.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a racist. I am tolerant of all ideologies tbqh.

Spreading propaganda on the internet actually is a really useful real world application.

fcking bump

pol is being slid HARD today

5pm gmt boys remember remember the 5th of november

our previous president here in France had his presidential campaign financed by Gaddafi
Politicians will be politicians... If you think anyone will care about this, you're delusional

BUMP KEEP THIS UP GUYS WE NEED TO GET THIS OUT FAST FAST FAST!!!!!

Final bump before bed

bump

Put a fork in Hillary she's done!
Also checkem
Praise KEK

This or ties to child sex trafficking ring. You could have proof that Hillary armed those extremists that attacked Paris, but no one would give a fuck because there was no recording of her saying "Nigger dicks make my pussy wet"

praise be to kek

Crooked Hillary, media here in Sweden only have good things to say about her. Also we get daily "remainders" on how trump is a racist... We have a state run media that is so biased it's ridiculous. Half of the reporters at SVT are probably communists and that is socially acceptable here.

Bump

>the Jew nose on Soros

He's getting so redpilled i t's scary