With Spics, you Lose

Daily reminder, Hispanics will fuck up all. The GOP will never win again. NEVER.

>inb4 muh mexican friend is redpilled and his family will vote for trump meme

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/12/17/the-politics-of-the-increasingly-democratic-cuban-vote/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/09/democratic-edge-in-hispanic-voter-registration-grows-in-florida/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck do you care about American politics, leafniggef?

Maybe because nov 8 you will elect a lefttard pro immigration? The world care user and Trudeau is a joke...

Youre trying too hard to fit in, the shitposting is too much.

The problem is that this is based on linear projection. They used to project that the black population would be twice as large as it currently is. The poz is catching up to steezers and they will stop breeding like animals in the next decade. And we're certainly not getting 100,000,000 new people in the next 30 years.

Hispancis aren't niggers OP. Yes, their preference is a Democrat, but they aren't the mindless monolith that is the black vote.

>tfw you lump all hispanics in with disgusting mexicans
>implying 95%+ cubans and venezuelans living in south florida won't vote for trump

are people really this uninformed or just prefer to remain blissfully ignorant?

The problem is that 90% of this increase is from Mexico and Mexicans are as much of an ethnic voting bloc as niggers

I blame immigration

>t. jose

I'm agree but they still support the Democrats it will become worse. You are doomed.

>95%

Cubans, Venezuelans, and Nicaraguans are the holy trinity of GOP hispanic votes
But they're only in SFL

SFL is weird
Everything is red, but it's always blue when the prez election comes
I wonder how big voter fraud is

>a leaf worried about mexicans

Look at all theas images youve saved that have absolutely nothing to do with you or your country. Fucking cuck.

REEEEEEEEE FUCKING SPICS GO BACK TO MEXICO AND SHIT UP YOUR COUNTRY THERE GODDAMNIT

>95% vote for the gop
>95%
>i know it's bullshit
>post the sauce
>hurr durr cuck

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/12/17/the-politics-of-the-increasingly-democratic-cuban-vote/

Literally what?

lol k

>The Washington Post
hahahahahahahhahh

I don't think immigration will actually continue as it has. Sooner or later each nation eventually realizes that they were oversold on what America actually has to offer.

>95%

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/09/democratic-edge-in-hispanic-voter-registration-grows-in-florida/

Where is your citation Gonzales?

fuck off people from mexico should come in. fuck trump. he would have been an easy guy to vote for if he wasn't such a shit head about foreigners

They will win if they stop demonizing minorities.

>leftard
Clinton is a neocon

Agree but good luck with Trump. Also they should stop make 5 babies per family

I seriously wonder how to GOP hopes to remain relevant when googles, spics, jews and womyn are voting against it.

>feminist
>pro abortion
>open the borders

so what about mixed race? i'm betting a lot of the population will be mixed with the fact that white women fucking everything that is non-white in mind.

Hispanics are not a part of one party. both have been fighting for them since the 60's and neither side has soon much progress with getting them.

Throw in some (((nation building))), which HRC is all in favor of, and that's what makes a neocon.

meanwhile in State-level politics

This cunt will open the borders. More minorities = more vote for her.

When will americans realize that niggers are their real problem, not hispanics?

I know.

America will balkanized in 30 years so its all good. The white people will be concentrated in the Northern states and we'll purify our cities and towns of the small minorities. From there we will rebuild as we have always done.

>Muh natural conservatives
At least Jeb didn't win.

Most hispanics are mixed race, and they still vote for Dems and big government. Similar with American blacks.

Yeah, no shit.

She's also a neocon.

>this meme

I don't think it will take 30 years. Chin up, senpai

Ironically, liberal New England is already like this.

Yea well, the GOP only has themselves to blame. It truly amazes me how unaware they are that hispanics will NEVER vote conservative. A lot of them are even convinced that hispanics are natural conservatives because they're religious and hate gays.

The GOP is a joke. Even if they had no opposition at all they would have eventually defeated themselves. Utterly incompetent.

all pests are pests.

White/black interracial couples are rare af. White women are not into niggers IRL, the real demographic problem are the Hispanics. A lot are brown.

I just hope that it doesn't happen in the next ten so I can get my degree, get a job up in Alaska, a small house on some land, and start making babies for the white race.
Really makes you think.

Not sure what youre talking about, faggot. Im only calling you out on your shitposting.

This. Americans have dealt with blacks for a couple of centuries and despite the brainwashing we're still instinctually aware (enough at least), the problem with hispanics is that they're the fastest growing major demographic (the fastest growing net is actually amish, they've gone from like 5k in 1900 to 300k in 2015, having an average of seven children per woman)

Can you elaborate how I'm shitposting Jose?

more kids means more paychecks

Trump isn't wrong when he says this election is America's last chance. Trump must get elected and he must put his foot down if America is to have a future

neocon
>leftists who became less autistic about stalin

MUH CLINTON IS RIHGT-WING GOYS JUST LIEK BURNIE TOLD ME HE WESNT A PLANT

>Hispanic

Typical kike fucking leaf

Hispanic's not a race

All the brown shitty ones are mestizo mexicans

BLAME MESTIZOS

Not hispanics cause then you are blaming white spaniards

Are you anti white op?

wut

>he's still trying to save the term
wew lad

Not an argument

sure thing, paco

How are blacks still at 12% They breed like fucking rabbits.

They have a birth rate of 1.9. Half of black pregnancies end in abortion.

Abortion+killing each other

Because they don't like spics also abortion
>killing each other
negligible, it's less than 0.001% of the total

>blacks still at 12%

Thank democrats for abortion or it would be 20%.

No, she is a New democrat not a neocon(as much as they are similar).

Not an argument

Also, the name Paco started in Spain.

Typical anti white kike trying to blame mestizo crimes on whites. Disgusting

He means that Hillary is a leftist. The people pushing the neocon narrative are people to the left of her, Bernouts and such. And he's not wrong to say that, either. Hillary is a neocon by the standards of Bernie, but by the standards of conservative, she is absolutely a leftist globalist, there's no question about it.

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE REEEE

Okay, I'm blame mestizos, happy now? The majority of hispanics are mestizos BTW...