Loud House creator fired

Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jelOTZHeeew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think he is probably innocent.

Many and they've been said several times. We don't need this thread everyday.

It's no big loss. They'll still continue the show with or without Savino

I would still rather that we have solid evidence of the harassment rather than plain allegations. One hard fact from a source is better than ten soft rumors from multiple sources.

And I think that you are probably an MGTOW-er.

>believing rape accusations with no proof
And I think you're probably a cuck

Sexual harassment accusations is the new meme.

>fired for allegations
time to repeal the 19th

>Creator of a show for pedophiles is a terrible person
Stop the fucking presses

And I think you're a retard who believes any sob story you're told. Savino was fired over allegations, not concrete proof. This man lost his job and had his reputation destroyed off fucking hearsay, not any actual fucking proof. People like you need a rope around your neck.

I haven't seen any of the allegations and don't care about the show, but people are lobbing accusations and dishing out punishment like we're in fucking Salem.
>I saw user inappropriately touching women in the woods!

Private businesses have the right to ignore certain constitutional rights. It's bullshit but Nickelodeon was within their rights to fire Savino even if there's no fucking proof

People like you need to be executed

>Private businesses have the right to ignore certain constitutional rights

t. trumpling

>Creator of a show for pedophiles

What?

Private businesses were a mistake.

You're about two days too late user. We've already had multiple theads about this.

unfortunate but as long as loud house is still good i'm okay

hiring women was a mistake
it was never good

And you're okay someone can be fired over a claim?

>behead all those who believe sexual harassment allegations

I want your mother to read your post.

Roastie lying about shit because of the #metoo meme. This is what happens when you give them an inch. Expect a fuck load more "allegations" now.
>He is stared at me once, it was literally rape!

Nice trips, but why?

my mother has four kids across three different men. My older brother is in jail for child abuse, my younger sister got herpes from sleeping around and my older sister married a black guy.
There's nothing of value my mother could say to me.

You fucking idiot, a private business isn't the government and is under no obligation to respect certain rights like freedom of speech because you are on their property and on their time and thuse have to operate under their rules. Not to mention that you've signed documents giving the ability to terminate your employment if you engage in behavior they don't approve of. Jesus you liberals are stupid and this has nothing to do with Savino being fired

That's assuming there was no proof presented. Unforunately everyone involved is being incredibly hush-hush about the situation and I doubt we'll ever know exactly what happened.

Basically all we have to go on are some anonymous messages sent to CartoonBrew from women who claim that they had similar run in's with Savino. But considering none of the one's making these statements are the one's who approached Nick's HR, who knows the validity of those claims.

>allegation

Yes, behead those who want to persecute anyone when there's no fucking proof of their wrongdoing. You fuckers are literally brownshirt wanting to persecute anyone off rumor and hearsay.

As a lawyer, this is what should have occurred:

>Savino is accused of sexual harassment by a colleague. All evidence is kept quiet by Nick/Viacomn's HR department to review the case.
>Savino should have been placed on leave with nothing being said to the public or media.
>If Nick/Viacom's HR department discovered that the sexual harassment accusations were legitimate. He would be fired and the media and/or public would only be told that due to an internal situation. Chris Savino is no longer with Viacom/Nick. Thus allowing the victim(s) peace and Savino out of a job.

Where everyone fucked up at:

>Savino is placed on leave and the main reason is that sexual harassment accusations are the reason why when only Nick's HR has that information.
>Public and media automatically assume that a white man is guilty of said accusations and want to cut off his nuts, cancel the show he created, and etc.
>Nick fires Savino either due to the evidence being true or to distance themselves from the backlash of the news spreading.

Here's where the question comes into play:

>If Savino is innocent and the accuser made the allegations up for whatever reason. It will lead to Savino seeking legal means over his termination. As well as the slander and libel against his character that will hurt his future job prospects.

Did he do it? We have no clue as only heresy has been said regarding Savino sending dick pics and making comments. Could it be lies? Yes, that is a possibility. Yet, it could also be the truth.

An employer is not a court of law, you ignoramus. A business has every right to fire an employee even if they so much as bring the perception of impropriety with them.

Social justice 1 2 3

Did his mom finally speak out?

So not only are you a retard who believes accusations without proof but you're also an islamophobe?

Yeah, but you can also sue yourself back into the position once the courts confirm your innocence. Unlikely that you will actually want to work for them again but you still get to claim the wage you would have gotten and some additional cash to compensate for emotional damage and other damage caused by you losing that job.

If someone grabs your ass and no one is around to film it, but you have a witness and someone else has had their ass grabbed by that someone, allegations become enough to take action.

People believe all sorts of shit people tell them on this site, but a sexual harassment case handled behind closed doors resulting in the firing of a show creator and suddenly there's disbelief. Why?

>yeah, how 'bout we genocide those useless whores and just reproduce via gay buttsex
I love posters like you. Stay mad furever, user.

and what did they claim exactly?

This has nothing to do with private business, it has to do with cunts possibly falsely accusing a man of harassment. Nickelodeon didn't want the headache of a scandal in the wake of Harvey Weinstein and they have a zero tolerance policy on sexual harassment and no proof is necessary. Remember, Savino served at Nick's pleasure, not the other way around

I've never met user, I've never even seen him, but entry time I look at this post...

He can sue them for wrongful termination of he's Innocent, then viacom will have to provide proof to a court of law. Right now though there's no reason to disclose anything to the public, so why would they?

I don't watch Loud House but I am spooked that a shakedown of pervs could fuck up cartoons I do like.

If Savino can prove that the allegations aren't true then he can sue the accusers for defamation and Nick for wrongful dismissal. We have legal remedies in place for when mistakes are made.

this user sexually harassed me and grabbed my ass. don't believe what he says

Public sexual assault allegations are provably detrimental to their brand, giving them cause to terminate. Keep trying, first year law student.

If there was proof, Nickelodeon would say Savino was fired for undisclosed reasons but they've made no such statement when at this point there's no need to hide whether Savino was guilty or not. And I'm calling bullshit because many of the cases are from years ago and these women are apparently "scared" to speak up because of mean people on the internet. If they were serious about their allegations then they would go through with them in spite of shit they'll get from the internet

Because false sexual assault and rape claims are through the fucking roof. Granted it is largly at universities but still.

Except that he was suspended before it went public, which means they already had a reason before anyone knew about this.

It's possible, but why is it assumed that the allegations are false? All we know is that they held enough to fire him.

Savino can't sue Nickelodeon, they were within their rights in this case since there's a zero tolerance policy towards Sexual Harrassment. Savino can however sue his accusers in civil court for libel

>it has to do with cunts possibly falsely accusing a man of harassment.

Nickelodeon isn't going to fire someone on false allegations(That's a multi-million dollar legal quagmire no company wants to deal with), they had some evidence against Savino and while they were in the process of internally dealing with it, the story was leaked to CartoonBrew who then decided to make the damn thing into a clickbait article for pageviews.

We need Trump to step in to stop this feminist bullshit. He needs to make some false accusation protection laws

How CAN you prove you didn't rape someone?

Also, why is "guilty until proven innocent" still a thing? ALSO, I am reminded of this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=jelOTZHeeew
(0:26)

Who is next in to ride the Weinstein exposed train?

because it fits my narrative

How bad are they? I've been working for 22 years and I graduated college, nowhere did I hear of any sexual harrassment scandal.

Not sure what communist state you keep applying to them but in a free society you are not entitled to your job. Nickelodeon fired him. Why? Doesn't matter why, free association.

God riddance.

This show will be vaulted harder than Angry Beavers.

He is not the king, you Sup Forumstard.

I don't think they would outright fire him unless they had a fairly strong case, lest they open themselves up to wrongful termination litigation.

Look, this is not the same thing as Skyler Page getting handsy with a girl in part due to his mental unwellness and some jackass on twitter who knows the girl outing the entire thing, much to her discomfort.

If multiple women across multiple years say the guy propositioned them and talked about masturbating and even sent them dick pics, then there's got to some kind of fire to that smoke.

If he did even one of those things, then fuck him, he deserves what he got.

how do you know it's false?

law students here? well, while we're on this topic can you answer a question for me?
does U.S law still apply outside of the U.S-say maybe underage drinking where it is legal in italy or chiken fights where it is legal in the carribean?

m00t

Yes, feminist bullshit like stopping the normalization of sexual harassment in the liberal entertainment industry.

Because there's a disgustingly high number of sexual harassment claims that end up being false and made because of a cunt being upset at someone or wanting attention. I had a good friend who did ten years in prison because of a cunt who falsely accused him of rape because he wanted nothing to do with her. Women are vapid cunts and they'll use any means at their disposal to get their way

Why did you choose a career path that creates no value-addition to society?

no

>savino hasn't even claimed to be innocent yet has horde of reddit mras defending him

Seriously, the US president doesn't have absolute authority over the earth

You better not be shitting on Angry Beavers, you fucker.

Sexual harrassment is a myth made up by feminists to control men. The jews are putting chemicals in the water that mind-control men to harass women.

What the fuck are you talking about dude, I was agreeing with you. Viacom was in its rights to fire Savino due to its internal investigation of misconduct by Savino. At the end of it, Private employers have a right to defend their company from employees that would sully their reputation.

>how dare people be skepital of unevidenced claims
>you're all sheep for not just going with everything just because
hm

question if all the allegations where proven false could he get the job back or he just screwed

It was not that bad

underrated

Show me how you can prove you're innocent from hearsay about an incident that happened years ago. Most people barely remember what they had for breakfast a week ago

>Women are vapid cunts and they'll use any means at their disposal to get their way
Sorry to hear about your friend, assuming it's true. On Sup Forums, there are people making memes and fabricating stories to put on social media to troll people into hating liberals or to become accidentally white supremacist. It's healthy to be a little skeptical of posters like you, especially when you make your agenda so obvious.

These allegations aren't popping up everywhere in Sup Forums related circles, if I'm not mistaken. Any other cases like these recently? People wouldn't be reacting like this to the first one in a long time, right? Why would they?

He's screwed. People never get high position jobs back even if the reasons they were fired were proven total nonsense.

i have to agree
i don't hate nick for doing what they done. they were in the right doing so.
And i hope those allegations are wrong.
But i also believe savino didn't do anything and i hope he comes out of this stronger

Republics were a mistake.

What's the point of getting into position of power if you can't be a sexual predator? I miss 1920s.

sjw are the problem

Nick felt the allegations (plural) are strong enough to fire him. That's more to stand on than "my biases are reason enough to believe he's innocent". You're a bunch of dindus.

nope. rape claims and the like are life ruining for guys

He's screwed
The thing with sex crimes is even if you are proven innocent the shadow still hangs over you for the rest of your life.

Even if Savino was innocent just the fact that he was accused of sexual harassment will be a scarlet letter on his record for the rest of his life. He'll never be able to have a senior position in animation ever again. At this point, he'll be lucky if he's able to work in the industry at all

And sometimes you become president of the United States.

So how long until Anne Walker Farrell gets her own Nickelodeon show out of this?

Literally fascist belief here.

Once it goes public, they will be in trouble if it comes out that they didn't suspend them the moment they were informed about the allegations.

You're presuming they fired him because of proof and not to simply to avoid the headache of a media scandal, things children networks don't want at any cost. If there was proof, Nickelodeon would have said as such in heir official statement but they did not and adults witch actual jobs, unlike you, know that most places of business have zero tolerance sexual harassment policies that don't require proof for termination, add in the fact that women commonly falsely accuse people of sexual harassment and you have skeptical people. Doesn't stop white knight retards like you from existing unfortunately

you do know it's common to get fired anyways over claims yeah? "better no problem then maybe problem"
>bunch of dindus
not even taking sides here, m8

it makes sense but it only adds to the cycle already in place

>be an axe wound
>live my life on easy mode
>teachers give me preferential treatment in class
>society gives me a cushion to fall on if I trip over my own hubris
>the legal system bends to my every whim
>can attract a small legion of infirm desperate men to do whatever I need
>get paid even more than men despite working less and putting in less effort
>basically have black magic, if I want to ruin a man's life all I have to do is say 4 letters
>vote in ways that ensure my country becomes worse (but not for me LOL!)
>even ruin the lives of children through single motherhood, get away with it
>no one can do shit because the human race requires I survive
>in fact human history has been nothing but saving my useless ass, allowing me to evolve into the useless selfish twat I am
>when I'm bored casually ruin an entire entertainment industry
>immune to criticism because anyone who points out my bullshit is labelled a virgin, fedora, etc.

No one ever accused Trump of sexual harassment in a court of law and proved their case

>grab them by the pussy

Not sexual harassment since it was used in a private discussion with another individual

Women are able to get men fired with NO PROOF. Defend this, females of Sup Forums.

>Proof doesnt exist because it hasnt been blasted on twitter

No. Even if they would be definitively proven wrong, he would still be stigmatized. But that sort of thing rarely happens. He'll probably get off due to lack of evidence and then even if he's innocent, he'll be seen as a criminal who got away with murder by the Californian libtards. And most of the people in show-business are libtards or at least pretend to be such and can't be seen hiring an accused sexual harasser. So his career is dead either way.

Thank you for being logical.

I've heard worse comments from female friends that would put them to shame if I had secretly recorded them.

>Fired for allegations
Shouldn't there be proof before these sorts of things happen? What the fuck is happening right now. Are a bunch of literal-who's leading witch hunts on men/women in the industry?