LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/
cnn.com/election/interactive-electoral-college-map/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-broward-county-florida-officials-caught-filling-absentee-ballots/
twitter.com/hashtag/FloridaFraud?src=hash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EVERYTIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

looks like a hanging dick

JEB SURGE!

lmao

Only if they cheat.....which they're trying to do.

that's a benis

AND HOW DID OUR EYES GET SO RED

>quoting a Nickelback song

They're not as 'shit' as the popular conception goes, but come on, why can't you people quote a good song, something like: OOO AND IT'S ALRIGHT AND IT'S COMIN' 'LONG WE GOT TO GET RIGHT BACK TO WHERE WE STARTED FROM

What happen here

AND WHAT THE HELL IS ON JEBS HEAD

>FBI reopens investigation
>Surge in support
Can't shill the Hill obviously

>photograph

Seems legit.

Everyone wanted a beta uprising, but laughed it down when they got the chance. Now we're voting for the ultimate Chad.

Based TrumpChad shares his Alpha energy with us in return for our meme magic.

It looks like FBI timed their bombshell a bit too early. A few days later and the trough would have been closer to election day but instead Clinton was given enough time to recover.

>GUAC'D.png

>Jeb wears onion half on his head
>Nobody laughs

Hillary Clinton the next president of United States of America.

THIS IS HOW JEB REMINDS ME

It's from a geostationary satellite, not a regular satellite, so it's crisper.

both of them have Trump ahead big league in Florida. If she can't win Florida, it's pretty much a done deal considering New Hampshire and now Michigan is a battleground state.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/

cnn.com/election/interactive-electoral-college-map/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-broward-county-florida-officials-caught-filling-absentee-ballots/
twitter.com/hashtag/FloridaFraud?src=hash
Republican already raided voter Fraud
Brace for change.

Sup Forums is much too hopeful about Trump winning florida. It's still a close race and within the margin of error, it's not like trump is polling 60% in FL. Every map i've seen posted that has trump winning the general has florida already won, which probably means that if he loses that state, the presidency is decided immediately.