youtube.com/watch?v=PabSICNepSQ
bet.com/music/2016/11/04/beyonce-and-jay-z-endorse-clinton.html
youtu.be/aznJJir__oE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95929746/#95929746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>jay z
>beyonce
>cool
yeah who do you think is cool? Do you also think katy perry is cool?

Mike Tyson is pretty cool

"Cool."

Posts niggers.

>Jay Z
>cool

maybe 20 years ago

trump doesn't need niggers to run his campaign.

Because the illuminati is hellbent on hillary to win. Most actors that endorse clinton are directly associated with the illuminati. Its a huge underground cult in hollywood full of homosexuals and satanists. The whole "sell your soul to the devil for fame" thing isn't just a joke lads.

>everyone in the West obsesses over nigger celebrities and all their stupid "memes" and humor
>DUDE EVERYONE HATES BLACKS STUPID RACIST WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
I really hope that when I visited the Netherlands they said "lit" and "nigga haha" ironically.

Jay Z seems like the kind of guy who would prefer trump, but his wife has his balls in her purse so he does whatever she tells him.

No one likes these uncle Tom as niggas

>cool celebrities
Sup Forums is an 18+ board

"who are these 2 negros next to me?" -HRC

It's weird, isn't it? They're backing the old, schoolmarm harpie over the alpha male superstar.

It doesn't make any sense except for the fact that Hollywood and pop culture in general has been hopelessly cucked for decades.

This, Mike is awesome. He got the red pill as a younger man.

>Jay Z
>Beyonce
>Cool

go to bed, Grampa

>Implying Clint isn't the coolest celebrity around

Those particular fucking mindless celebrities are ancient.

>posts niggers
>cool

>Do you also think katy perry is cool?

Well, yes.

scott baio is sorta cool... :(

Enn-Z

They owe their kayak masters favors.

Because they're paid not to

Jayz is an insecure and overcompensating beta. Beyonce is really lame and annoying though attractive

Both are talented but i wouldnt call either cool

Beyonce endorsed BLM and it pretty much ruined her career, her album tanked
Jay Z is one of the ugliest niggers you will ever see

Nah
He's fine

The Hulkster is cool.

Where the fuck have you been?

Hollywood is owned by pedo Jews. The government is owned by pedo Jews.

Actors are just shill cucks

yeah why don't millionaire "celebrities" who never worked a day of their lives and don't live in the real world vote for trump

(((the pigeon pill)))

literally what is that?

Not sure what you're talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=PabSICNepSQ

because they participate in satanic rituals, fucking hans

> cool celebrities
> niggers

ooooops

Wait, did Arnold come around? I remember after Pussygate it looked like he was on the NeverTrump bandwagon.

Nice one. I would rather a man's man than a bunch of effete faggots.

>Nigger
>Attractive
Pick one

you are a fucking autist

Define cool

Ice Cube & Shaq aren't cool? Dave Mustaine, Shooter Jennings, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood, Jesse James, John Voight, Mike Tyson, Tom Brady, et al aren't cool?

They're all way fucking cooler than those wannabe Illuminati faggot puppets, Jay Z & Beyonce.

I only know about jay-z because he was that annoying nigger that was ruining linkin park songs when singing as a feature on them.
I didn't hear about him since elementary school, so now he clings to shillary to stay relevant?

clint eastwood, mike tyson, the terminator

Have you taken the pigeon pill Sup Forums?

>Define cool

President Obama: Trump Hangs Out With Celebrities, Doesn't Care About Working People

According to BET hillary already one the election thanks to Beyonce and her half-ape husband

bet.com/music/2016/11/04/beyonce-and-jay-z-endorse-clinton.html

How come the Hillary signs are all in rich neighborhoods?

>thinks niggers are coll
kys

I hate people who try to act cool. Poseurs.

>jay z
Daily reminder Nas destroyed him in one song

youtu.be/aznJJir__oE

Because the kike media intentionally inundates our culture with globalist shitskins who will promote their cause. Hopefully when Trump wins these nigger subhumans will be executed for their treason right next to Shitlery

>Implying the coolest celeb in the game isn't voting Trump

Maybe it's because Hillary supporters don't call people "half-ape."

I guess Jayz has a 100 problems now.

She makes herself look as white as possible

I'LL EAT YOUR ASSHOLE ALIVE YOU BITCH

I'll FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME FAGGOT

Really easy to not mind niggers when youre in finland of the east.

According to knowledge bomb
These celebs are connected to her through child sex rings

See yourself
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95929746/#95929746

This. The list of celebrities who are voting Trump reads like a who's who of alpha males.

BLMonce and her henpecked husband are lame and gay.

That's the opposite of the truth.

Cool celebrities don't challenge themselves intellectually. They're void of their own thoughts or opinions.

They choose Clinton because she's a Democrat and Democrats are cool. I doubt a single one could write an entire paragraph about Clinton's policies. Perhaps even a sentence.

then you should be ashamed of yourself, but we both know you won't be.

I think he was always 'around'.

He's been republican since he came to the US.
Nixon was his role model.

>m-muh katy perry
>m-muh jay z
>m-muh Miley Cyrus

I will go with good ol Clint Eastwood. Keep the Pop-Scum at your side, shillbot.

as soon as the concert part was over and Hillary come on to yell about trump the crowd started to go home

kek

>arnold, jean claud van damme, eastwood
>arent cool

>jay z, beyonce
>cool

this board is a 18+ board user.

>needs the 2 most popular "artists" in the country amongst normies
>also needs the king nigger obongo campaigning for her

trump gets like 5-6k (and 2k outside) every single rally and he does 3 a day for almost an hour each

Implying the jews dont own hollywood and the music industry.
And all these "stars" arent forced to back up Killary publicly

Satanic money worshiping niggers = cool, to democrats

>So it's possible that despite her commitment to feminism (though it's worth noting that she's been described as a "fake feminist" by other young female celebs), Taylor may not have tuned in to witness one of the most important moments in the history of American women.

>Add to that the fact that Swift has some indirect ties to the Trump family, and it's enough to make you wonder whom the iconic singer will be casting a ballot for in November.

>As you may know, Taylor's best friend is Victoria's Secret model Karlie Kloss.

>What you probably weren't aware of is that for the past four years, Kloss has been dating Joshua Kushner, brother of Ivanka Trump's husband, Jared Kushner. Kushner spoke at the RNC last week, making it clear that he's no silent bystander in his father-in-law's rise to power.

>Obviously, we have no way of knowing if Swift's relationships with Kloss and Kushner have influenced her political leanings, but it's interesting that while her high-profile friends like Lena Dunham have come out in full-throated support of Hillary, Swift has remained conspicuously silent.

>Trump and Swift may not be the likeliest allies, but the real estate mogul has expressed his fondness for the singer in the past...

LEMONADE!! Read the sign!

KEK

like i give a shit about her nigger music

i seriously thought that was a monkey in the pic you posted, kekekekekek

I honestly thought I'd be used to these by now but, seriously the hell is wrong with China?!

Because they think they're part of the elite.

Taylor Swift is a country singer. Theres 0 doubt she votes Republican, just like every other country singer ever. That's one celeb demographic Republicans have a monopoly on.

Also her arch-nemesis Kim Kardashian is likely voting Trump. Memes aside, she's probably the "coolest" celeb to normals right now.

Hillary and Beyonce are kinda alike.

>both are women
>both were able to get a career by their own
>both didn't have much success until they married men that had great success themselves
>both claim to be feminists
>both were cheated on and humiliated publicly

The difference is Beyonce is considered a queen, while Hillary will never be known as president.

she certainly does I noticed that as well

>cool
>currently relevant
Why do you think? They are all on the same leash with the same blackmail keeping them thicker than thieves.

Because Trump doesn't pay them. Celebrities are professional clowns. They "entertainers" for a living. If you want them on your side, you have to poney up the cash.

This x10000
Clint is the best

anyone who worships these nigger celebrities should commit suicide, this entire twitter following angry because their queen nigger showed up on the country music awards are a prime example