How do we fix women?

How do we fix women?

>I want to get drunk, be loose and be a slut and fuck you for telling me it's bad for me you oppressive m*le

>How do we fix women?

By fixing yourselves.

>ywn hatefuck the shit out of a femninist in her asshole

By being something they want and making yourself unattainable by them unless they do as you please.

Women will do ANYTHING for a man they want that they perceive they can't have. They'll backstab friends, family, fuck some of them have been known to kill their fucking children.

If a woman wants you, you have absolute power over her.

man this post REALLY makes u think

>Samford

That's a Southern Baptist university in Alabama. Don't expect her to last very long there now that she has identified herself as a feminist liberal.

I already did this.

Turns out feminists are really, really freaky. It's not just a meme. This girl wanted me to put a plug in her ass that looked like a cat tail

Start now with gentle reminders that logic must always be regarded more highly than emotion, and at every turn, explain patiently and in terms that they can understand that there are objective truths that must be considered. It's not impossible, but it's going to take a lot of time, particularly since our society caters to their emotions exclusively.

Oh I thought she lived in Montevallo. That's where the libs go.

The final solution to the female question.

Take away their right to vote.

>current year
>commiting the cardinal sin of giving women useful advice
lel

She might. It's only about a thirty mile commute between the two. She sluts it up in Montevallo at night and then goes to the school with the good reputation during the day.

MARK PASSIO

YOUTUBE

YOU'RE WELCOME

tl;dr we gotta redpill them. (No, seriously!)

It's a small state. Word gets around here fast. She is known to be a real big slut. I know a guy who got cucked by her a lot.

Gas them all.

we don't, we build sexbots, women will fix themselves after that

Kill em with kangaroos?

>really freaky
>cat tail buttplug

I think the word you're looking for is 'hot'
Really hot.

Take away their rights. Women sgould be treated like children from the cradle to the grave. When a woman is young she must obey her father. When she is middle-aged she must obey her husband. When she is old she must obey her son.

You don't feed into the mentally handicapped ones such as this one and continue living as a masculine male that doesn't compromise his values for some low tier pussy.

Once they realize that their virtue signaling and SJW bullshit doesn't get them laid they'll adapt to the culture that does get them laid, or they will go childless and their inferior genes will die off. Women are herd animals; all you have to do is set the majority example and they will follow.

>When she is old she must obey her son.

ehat

Oddly, this guy is right.

how do we fix our broken system and resist the oppression of puppet government? it's 5th of november guys, plz wake up and think about more important problems right now, ok?

last month I stumbled upon a feminist, she was some kind of blogger, writing some bullshit for a lefty trash magazine, sort of like Vice.

Fucked the shit out of her, she wanted me to strangle her, which I did, and hit her.

after that she told me how she loved to be a sub, one guy imprisoned her in an hotel room for 4 days,humiliating her, feeding her etc.

I brought up a debate about feminism after that, watching her do some mental gymnastics to explain the fact that wanting to be submitted to men is feminism.

It was glorious.

Feminists in general are hypocrites. The best way to win against feminists is to bring up that hypocrisy by stating a situation that would emerge as a result of feminism and how they would solve it with feminism. It would cause them to contradict themselves because the same actions wouldn't work twice.

Much like what is going on right now with the "refugee crisis" and siding with the SJW's, or even bringing up the Yazidi women and how ISIL treats them like cattle.

You have to outwit them, and if they shout sexist, then you should tell them they live in a country where they have more rights than others than anywhere else in the world.

This

Don't make us look like sheep fuckers.
Again.

This

Got a girl to agree to being a cuckquean

think the idea is that the successful son will pay to take care of his aging/dying parents

Shieeeet

First step is to actually become desirable so they will care about your opinion. Not saying go full steroid/tribal tattoos but just don't be the typical neckbeard.

Next you have to be mean to them, not openly hostile but just make them feel undesirable. No more holding doors, no more giving them free stuff, no more online dating which does nothing but feed their egos, etc. Also openly flirting with foreign women really grinds there gears. Don't go MGTOW because that will get you nothing, just be very selective in who you give your attention to.

I lost my sides when I saw the coalburner at the bottom commenting

Yeah it's so perfect I thought this was fake

by breeding out your genes. every sjw should be combined. ever to have children half of them already are. this makes the gf climate very competitive so it really will be survival of the fittest in whoever can secure a redpilled gf and have a gajillion kids with her

Got fucked so hard she can't finish her sentences without spazzing.

oh jeez. should be convinced* not combined

By raping and killing them
Gender war NOW

Go ask your local vet, damn it!

Uhhhh
Uuuuuhhh

But wasn't he right? I think it's common sense to not be in a party like a slut with guys wanting free sex getting drunk.

That's the joke

Fix the capitalist system first and foremost so we have a strong middle class. Vote Trump.

Next create blacklists on any woman or her relatives who are involved in left wing misandry, anti-hetero sexism, and anti-white racism.

Cut their money off, and cut the money off from any of their relatives, too.

I just messaged Rachel to stay away from you, user.

K

how do you spend 8 hours cleaning

Once artificial wombs are viable, women will be obsolete.

You still need a mother idol in the family user.

By punishing those, who made up lectures and other shit just to make an argument.

Also punish the real (((educators))), who teach them to make such statements. Starting with feminist celebrities. Charlie Manson is a bit too rough. Damaging them so that they cant do hollywood shit anymore is absolutely enough.

Imagine emma watson loses her facial color and hair to heavy stress. 5 years later we have anti-feminist emma, because she has no more agents, no career, no money and have to live among average normal people.

Also do not let "ex"feminists to get off so easy. They must publicly apologize and acknowledge the damage they have done.

We'll have AI for that, modern women are incapable of mothering well.

By spending 7 hours taking selfies of yourself cleaning

Maybe she hadn't cleaned in years and it was really nasty?

Just remove idols in general. They influence people way too much for their own good.

>eyebrow pierce
>nigger
checks out

i have 7 dogs and 4 cats and dont have to clean that much
what she said is just plain bullshit

Seems the nignog is dead tho

Men are told to take responsibility for what happens to them. Women are told to cry about what happens to them.

>Wah wah wah! Why are men in charge and why am I crying!?

Has nobody noticed the fucking irony dripping out of this post?
>8 hours cleaning (which felt really good)
>Spend time with boyfriend or son(?)
>Hasn't done work because she enjoys laundry, vacuuming, and spending time with a male very close to her

Feminism is breaking modern women.

>Concepts class

What is this? I am genuinely curious. Mathematical theory?

This desu. Educate women properly, just like you do with men.

they cant be fixed, it would take thousands of years of evolution. the only thing that must be done is to suppress them.

Women are not the problem, never were.

The problem lies in white knights. Gas the white knights and your problem goes away.

We remove them.

>first comment is a coal burner

Pottery

2nd post best post.

Men and women have both fallen from grace. Women have mostly become spoiled materialistic sluts while men have mostly become lazy, anime watch cuckolds who would rather watch someone else fuck their wife.

Those men are the same men who are raising those little girls to be women.

Both men and women seriously need some serious attitude adjustments and its not going to be easy. Never before have men been so cucked and women so spoiled.

>
Another homosex thread about the mean old women. Sigh.

Give circular solution example?

You don't get angry at a dog for being a dog. If it chews up your shoes or shits on your floor, what do you do? You train it, teach it not to do that, but that doesn't mean it stops shitting and chewing on things. You still have to walk it and give it a chew toy. Same with women.

This. They unironically need to get beaten again.
>implying Marxist Feminism isn't just one giant shit-test