Why is snu snu so popular?

Why is snu snu so popular?

Me on the left.

It's exotically erotic
Or was it erotically exotic

Some guys want to be the submissive one in a relationship with a much larger, much stronger, but still attractive woman.

Because a lot of people, hilariously enough on Sup Forums more often than not, may be more inclineded to be dominated by a larger, stronger woman.

This could be a recalled point of interest to some part of their childhood or adolescence where they may have been attracted to adult or older women.

Eh, tomato potato

Also helps that watching action cartoons or reading comics during your formative years leaves you vulnerable to being exposed to that type of woman once the hormones start pumping

Admit it user, you tried to fuck your elementary school teacher too at some point.

Don't lie to me, because I sure as he'll tried as well.

I don't understand this. I love to dominant women( And no I am not a player or even a normie but I have all my 3 gfs). Being dominant is WHY you have a penis yours go out her pussy goes in. That is why men are the only one considered rapists, why women can "rape" Me it resorts to her make YOU put something in her. Being dominant is a man's natural role and our best role in sex. Now you have to have a really submissive women who get s pleasure from just serving you(daddy issued yea!) And not a woman who just wants vaginal sex. Then again I am a egotist and go for bigger girls because they have big tits(first GF HAD f tits) usually and are often submissive.

Because it's snu-snu.

>this user doesn't want to sink into some exotic amazon's big juicy tits

Truly you have the shittiest taste.

Being the little spoon is great and you can't do that with small girls.

>7 years old
>one of my moms pretty friends calls me her future husband
>made me bitchin food occasionally
>would hug and kiss me all over my face when she saw me
>moved away and only saw her once after that

If she saw the fat hairy adult I was today she would turn away in disgust. But goddamn if she didn't get me into older women.

>tfw nobody wants to draw more fanart of her, even though we had a strawpoll and everything
Why yes, I am salty, thank you for noticing.

What the anons want and what the drawfags feel like drawing have never been the same thing.

You can and I have.

Nah my dude. When its with a smaller girl, its called Jetpacking, as she fits on you like a jetpack.

Bonus points if she farts

Yeah, people don't seem to understand this, it only gets worse when they try to force it.
Nobody cares about a strawpoll, PPP just never was really that relevant

I was always the tallest kid in class and taller than most adults when I hit puberty. That mythical time that girls were supposed to be taller than the boys never happened to me. This gave me two personality quirks, I am bad at judging height (I assume that 6' is the minimum height of an adult regardless of sex) and a love of any woman over 6'.

Not the same. How can someone tiny make you feel warm and safe?

>Bonus points if she farts

restraints and a space heater

Someone making you feel warm and safe was never about size user.

why does rocafort only draw creepy faces

>restraints and a space heater
My ex tied me to a radiator once, that was pretty warm and safe
Yes it is, you can't be held in big strong arms if they aren't big and strong.

Subfaggots are disgusting, it makes me sick to share a fetish with them.

>liking motherly muscle girls but not momdom muscle girls
You're a bitch.

user, you're just...not getting it.

Listen I'm a cute smallish guy, I like being held by strong women.

I'm an ugly biggish guy, I guess that's the difference. I don't feel the need to be safe from physical threats.

What if it's a smaller girl who's snu-snu-level buff?

Not that user but the only thing that I tired to fuck was a tomboy back then be we didn’t know what the fuck we were doing

like rason rodd-artemis, mister miracle-big barda , wonder woman-steve trevor

>keep trying to write snu-snu smut
>keep getting too distracted to finish them
EVERY TIME

I'm sure SnuSnu is about being big more than being buff.
Though short buff girls are pretty rare in fiction. I honestly can't think of one, hell I can't even think of one who isn't full on amazon mode.

Ironic givn that a majority of real muscle girls are womanlets

snu snu is the best thing