ITT we see Sup Forums characters aged up

What would your favorite Sup Forums characters look like if they could really age?

member savino got fired because sjw bullshit

>adult leni
Wife material

And yet Luan still the best one

Each kid has 13 kids of their own. Within 200 years the entire population of the earth is a Loud.

>kids grow up
>they still having the exactly same interest and personalities

I hate this trope so much.

Know anything that subverts it?

Home Movies ends with Brendan and the kids growing out of film making.

Whats you get for being an asswipe

Anime seems to do that a lot

>Wolf Children
>Dragon Ball series
>Little Witch Academia
>Sailor Moon

And so on...

On cartoons I can only think of Disney's Doug, changing interest and traits of the majority of it's characters.

>Stating it is a fact that even after 10 years Lily still shits herself and runs around naked.

>Leni
>26 years
>Not pregnant and with 3 kids

Pretty sure the artist went full "All Grown up", making Lilly some Dill Pickles levels of generic.

Well kids are into weird shit these days.

>Little Witch Academia
Those bitches age? I thought the whole thing was a school year

I think he's talking about the teachers. The main teacher, Ursula, wanted to be a showman who inspired people with fun magic when she was in highschool. Over a decade later she's now a teacher who is easily flustered instead of the happy go lucky teen she was.

The main plot point is about Akko watching a Shiny Chariot show on she was young, idolizing her as preteen, and going to witches academy, only to discovery people hates Chariot's flashy shows, considering it kids stuff, with Akko being bullied for still liking such things.

That Hot Wheel's CGI miniseries kinda did it with the nice rookie guy becoming an ex-convict

It would be funny if the twins switched personalities during puberty

Garage Band showed a couple times that Trina was a nice girl as a kid while Corey was an asshole.

Diana also really liked Chariot as a kid but a harsh up bringing kinda beat it out of her.

>glasses
>ditzy
>purest of the pure
My heart can't take it.

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

Lynn in a labcoat since shes a big rick and morty fan, here she's doing a rick impression.

>Leni's design
Luan is best girl but that is tempting

Totally not realistic, I agree. Just ask Tommy "it's ok if she's not awake" Pickles.

Nah. Their interests would change, for better or worse.
>Lily is a lonely brat.
>Lisa ended up developing a inferiority complex as her genius became less and less impressive as she got older. Thankfully, she got a job at Big Mountain after graduating HS due to possessing a PHD at age 17. Unfortunately... She ended up getting sealed in a experimental hazard suit and went crazy.
>The twins switched places-with Lana reigning as a nasty HS prom queen.
>Lucy is now a college SJW hipster.
>Lincoln became a furry. Yep, a utter degenerate. Not even a nuclear war could end that hobby. He died wearing his blue wolf mask.
>Lynn entered a 'bad girl' phase in high school that has nasty effects that snow balled later on. She eventually dumped sports for partying... And had little to show for it in the end. She's still living at home with her parents, chipping away at college.
>Luan went crazy. Now she's hunted by Dr. Loomis... Shortly after he killed Steven.
>Luna just works at a bookstore.
>Leni rules the fashion world, and her influence is now being felt even within the white house. Nobody dares go against her, for she shows no mercy.
>Whori lives in a trailer park with three bratty daughters.

oi