Who'd win in a fight

who'd win in a fight

the 30% overlap comprising autistic fans of both.

Everyone else loses

Whichever one it would be funnier to win.

Rick but only if he's PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Membrane >>>>>>> Rick

Do you think Rick would pal around with the tallest?

Zim can't even defeat a pimple

It's not his fault the acne blast cream doubled its size m

another excellent thread

Better than another South Park shipping thread, a casting thread, or a thread that seems to only discuss a live action product.

yeah fucking right, i'd rather have 5 Sup Forums or shipping threads over this Rick shit over and over again

Well maybe you should go back to Sup Forums where they welcome shit threads like that and stop shitting Sup Forums up

Rick has better feats.

I don't like Sup Forums threads either they should all die. That said, rick meme shit is way worse and if you think these threads are any good buzz off faggot

>main character of a show for meme-spouting edgelords
>main character of a show designed for intelligent people with a good sense of humor
Gee I wonder

ZIM wins for comedic purposes.

Rick would win, but Zim is still more likeable.

So Zim?

Wut

He's obviously counting from right to left.

w-which one is which?

Better than this??

>tom cat that always lose.
Vs
>Mary sue that always win.
Wow, great thread.

Zim used to be an incredibly destructive scientist for his people, creating an infinitely energy devouring blob that singlehandedly destroyed two Tallest.

In a straight up destructive fight with time to set up, and no party can escape the battlefield in any way, Zim probably would win.

In a chance encounter, Rick has whats left of his improvisation on his side, plus a Portal gun to escape.

No matter what happens, everyone loses

Membrane however, as busy as he is and as unfortunately absent he is in his kids lives, still has the respect and admiration and love from his kids, unlike Rick.

Membrane also likely did not get into a bad and failing marriage, and instead just genetically cloned his kids (And even then, he's still doing his best to be a good dad for them)

Zim is always portrayed as incompetent.
Rick is the edgy self insert nihilistic Mary Sue.
Pretty obvious.

I imagine Zim's reputation proceeds him as being brilliant, yet also brilliantly stupid. Can create complex contraptions and amazing tech but then misuses it or uses it in petty ways.

I don't think Rick would ever acknowledge Zim as better in anyway, but he probably would know better than to tempt fate with such a catastrophe in alien form, and would turn tail the very second he saw him.

You misunderstand, Rick Meme threads aren't good, but they are better than the threads that were listed in the previous post. Kind of like the lesser of two evils, only in this case shit threads opposed to evil.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A MEME MORTY!
I'M NIPPLE RICK!

I TURNED THE MYSELF INTO BOLOGNA
IM BOLOGAN ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

If Zim took Rick's szechuan sauce, Rick would defeat Zim with the REEEE

It's pretty obvious. Zim would be literally 100% outmatched, and while getting his ass kicked, remain 100% certain of his victory. After getting thrashed around for a while, he will either get tired of getting his ass kicked, and pull some stupid shit to escape and regenerate/fix his tech (meanwhile Rick will simply start drinking again, he doesn't give a shit either way) or he will get lucky in some near miraculous twist of fate, and assume it was his own doing. Completely oblivious, he heads home to see Gir doing some gay ass shit with Mr Poopy Butthole, like watching some terrifying show while Butthole vomits everywhere.
This show would do extremely well with a crossover while also being terrible for it. I would still watch, knowing it wouldn't even be considered canon in either universe anyway

Zim's entire story is about how he always fails despite his "intelligence"

Ricks entire story is about he always succeeds because of his "Intelligence"

Owing to the law of comedic irony, Zim would win, but only at the last minute due to some bullshit

Zim fucked up all the time and that's why people liked him. Rick is a boring mary sue with the plot armor of a deviantart fursona.

These