Are white people who tan, actually white??

G-g-g-g-guys....are white people who get tanned, really white??
Cause tan isn't white.

>pic related. Only real white person programs computers. The rest are nigger racemixes right?
>R-r-r-r-right???

you should get that stuttering problem fixed

People use to go outside and enjoy the sun.

The past 10-15 years it's been all:
>Wahhh skin cancer!! Watch out for skin cancer!!
And some white bitch whining on facebook about how her BFFs moms sisters step-daughter had skin cancer!
>OMG SO SCARY
>SKIN CANCER!!!

Another jew trick.

>computer programmer

LMFAO

Top KEK

are you talking with yourself?

To whoever is reading. More than (you) are online at the moment and reading this.
(You) get that right??
>Other people on the internet?? WTF!!

Go and leard biology, you cocksucker. Tan is a protective mechanism against the sun's UV. More than that, its very good for you because it helps yyou to get vitamin D.

That's because only lobster people aka Anglos are white.
Continentals are of a "swarthy complexion".
t. Benjamin Franklin

>computer programmer
>no skin cancer

Tanning is not good for you. It ruins your skin and gives you cancer. It does not take much time in the sun to get all the vitamin D you need.

>huge-ass 1999 imac

I spend a lot of time biking in a t-shit.

So I basically look like that Scuba faggot, minus the leg tan.

100% white as far as I know

Why do I keep coming to this place? The threads keep getting dumber and dumber.

I have great experience here as my mother is spanish and dad is norwegian but i study in UK.

Med people are slightly darker and tan okay.

Scandis are naturally paler but tan very well

Anglos are naturally pale but most seem to tan poorly.

Yes
And w-w-why the fuck are you writing like this???

Fucking autism

you know people used to live and work under the sun constantly and not get skin cancer?
sun induced skin cancer is (((bullshit)))

Don't give a shit. I'll tell you more: whites are not whites. They are beige and rosy.

it's a leaf...thats what they do

Tan =/= White.

Tanning gives you some vitamins, so a little bit of it is totally ok.

Ever notice how much tanning is encouraged by the (((media)))? Suntanning is the ultimate Jewish trick meant to give you skin cancer and lock you into expensive chemo treatments. Sunless tanning is the true white man's solution.

yikes, why are the dim ones always so aggressive?

K-k-kys

Suncream is pushed way harder so by your own standards of evidence...

Also normalizes brown people.

Are Greek people white?

It's a leaf, bro. Nobody fully understands them.

You can still get skin cancer with sunblock on you stupid wetback. It just reduces the amount of damage done. and working outside in the sun is not comparable to the amount of damage done by suntanning. You can still go outside, but if you suntan you're a fucking stupid nigger.

are you high? Listen to any media and they say you shouldn't expose yourself to the sun too much
which is total bullshit

>body trying to protect its dna from uv-radiation by producing more melanin is total bullshit. the skin clearly does it just for fun

I need to burn to tan. Fuck my torso is white but my limbs are mint.

they didn't live long enough to die from cancer, and even if they did they wouldn't know what hit them

Actually there are some white people who can't get a tan at all. They are the whitest.

Most of those are nordic.

I'm portuguese and I'm a very whit-looking motherfucker. Even in the summer my skin can only get so tanned (which is a tone I like btw, it's like a light gold). I have friends from slovakia and poland who look darker than me in the summer.

Why are we still here, just to suffer? Every night i can feel my posts my threads even the rare pepes i lost to shitposting. Its like they are still here... wont stop hurting. You feel it too dont you. Im gona make them give back our board.

Go here and you'll be tan in less than a day.

Fucking sun and it's stare of death, every day.