SMOKING GUN

IT'S HAPPENING GUYS. THE SMOKING GUN ON THE CLINTON FOUNDATION CORRUPTION, EVERYTHING IS HERE.

TL;DR
> clintons discuss moving the clinton executive service corps into the same building as the clinton foundation
> they worry that doing so would draw unwanted attention, so they create a corporation called teneo (with slick willy recieving $50k monthly salary as a member of the advisory board) to dump foundation money into, effectively laundering it
> chelsea clinton, who was put to work at the clinton foundation after college becomes suapicious and begins an internal investigation
> doug band, creator of the clinton global initiative, the international arm of the clinton foundation gets buttblasted about chelsea's investigation and enlists the help of attorney cheryl mills to reorganize the foundation to distance bill and hillary from any perception of foul play
> devise strategy to use leaked emails to distract the public from investigating the foundation, which has been funneling money recieved by the clinton global initiative and donations to the clinton foundation's enowement to (what is essentially a shell corporation) teneo, which as stated above payed slick willy directly.
FBIanon was right, and the clintons are masters of moving money around via "charities"

It's all here, folks:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b6is7/no_bs_i_found_it_this_is_the_clinton_foundation/

We need to get this to mainstream media outlets ASAP. Don't slack and wait for other anons to do it, if each and every one of us ITT sends 2-3 emails to different journalists, this has a real chance to get published.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yOzQt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Hillary Clinton is not going to prison. Donald Trump is not saving anyone but expanding his chances at becoming a higher member.
The American People have had chances to know their corruptness this is not private information.
But did a revolution occur? No. And it never will.

Hillary started International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children. Board members include major CF donors, pervert artist, and suspected Belgian Pedos. They arent just moving money. They're moving children.

The one time i agree with a leaf. The Clinton's corruption is being presented to us on a silver platter. And what do people do? Ignore it. Bitch about a horny old man. We dont deserve Trump. We deserve a fucking nuke. I love my country, but the people here are so selective in their hearing, its no wonder that things are the way they are. You are witnessing the fall of the American Empire. Brought on by our own greed and stupidity.

MAGA. Fuck Hillary Clinton.

CTR QQ moar.

bump

bump

fyi you can't self-bump on Sup Forums

Couldn't cap it but I saw that podesta had his icloud account synced to a mac that said Teneo.
The admins deleted it and then some people showed up with a picture that wasn't what I saw originally.
I think it's one of those rare moments where I am on here so much I actually get to see something no one (or only a few have).

I sometime feel this way but think it is due to a slight paranoia I developed after realizing the world was so messed up. However, is there a website or public forum where this is discussed that I can look at? I want to give this theory a fair shake.

Still not going to matter unless you turn it into an inforgraphic and tweet it at FOX because LMAO JOURNALISM

ignore the liberal cucks who don't want to listen, we can't let them sink the ship

There is no theory U.S. Presidency has been through intimidation and blood since it's conception.

BUMP

This is the most true statement I've seen about the whole thing. The fact that she is still so popular after so many things have been revealed about the Clinton Foundation just shows how fucking retarded everyone is.

And he's a fucking clown prince retard who is only jockying to gain more power and influence so he can make himself and his über-wealthy friends even more wealthy.

The media is bought and sold, and everyone is too fucking stupid to organize, or AT THE VERY LEAST vote for ANYONE other than these two abortions.

I hope she dies of pneumonia, or I hope some nigger blows his stupid fucking head off. America has gone full fucking retard.

And once again, its nothing. You drumpfs are delusional.

Make an easy for Normie's to read concise infographic faggots.

Anyone with PS able to make some graphics to summarize.
Easier to push on social sites with ads/images.

>reddit
>the_donald
dropped

Higher

>reddit

Yeah, nah. Get fucked with a rake, CTR shill.

We'll see if that changes. The (((media))) edifice isn't quite what it used to be.

Most people I know who still consume and willfully ignore actual information still think it's crap. They're an easy target for when the right narrative opportunity presents itself.

CF could easily be such an opportunity once legal action commences.

BRING THEM DOWN
JUST BRING THEM DOWN NOW

>Laundering Money..
>nothing...
pick one

>devise strategy to use leaked emails to distract the public from investigating the foundation

So are we fucked? We have been so focused on combing through these emails. Does that mean they are already a step a head of us?

The mails about distracting are from 2015, I doubt they are related to these leaks.

Yes their Magic Jew Books are one step ahead of you.

Archive link in case page gets nuked

archive.is/yOzQt

Bump

Pedo shit will not stick in a few days, financial shit will, this could genuinely guarantee a trump win if it sticks.

Bump

>Hillary
>popular

Pick one.

I live in Ohio, and despite being a swing state, I have seen two Clinton yard signs that I can recall. Two. And one of those was in a vacant lot. Granted Ohio usually leans right, especially where I am but I remember every previous election being more split than this one. Trumps last appearance was max capacity, over 21k, with more people still trying to get in. Johnsons recent appearance was max capacity, albeit smaller venue, with the overflow being seated in the ballpark Hilary's last appearance drew an estimated 2500.

Shit. Maybe some NEET anons have it?

CTR checks must have come in today, as they are back out in full force.

There are mere days to go. It's do or die.