Will she be a good step-mother?

Will she be a good step-mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/15/texas-teacher-who-had-sex-almost-daily-with-13-year-old-student-gets-10-years-in-prison/?utm_term=.b748e99cb612
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Super thief step mother steals all your toys for you
>starts teaching you how to steal things too

Sounds pretty legit plus she’s easy on the eyes

I think she'll get along with Damian well enough after he sees how she treats his cat.
And Cass needs a halfway positive female influence in her life.

I think there might be an awkward transition period for both Selina and Damian (not to mention the rest of the Bat-Family), but I think it will work out for the better. Damian needs a better mom, and a parent who's list strict

>Damian is a rich teenager going through adolescence now
>His stepmother used to suck cocks for money
She will be good.

I'm not a fan of Catwoman from the Batman media I've seen. Will the Brubaker run make me like her? If not, what are some other good Catwoman stories

I wonder how Dick is gonna deal with his step-mom being someone he used to fight with Batman.

>Selina is a less batshit version of Talia

Yes.

i wonder how dick is gonna deal with his step-mom being someone he's almost fucked before

Probably.
That's where most of her current fans became a fan. It's one of the best comics DC put out in the early 2000s.

>Richard!
>Selina...
>Oh, come now, Richie. You can call me "Mommy".
>Don't call me Richie.
>I'll stop calling you Richie when you call me Mom.
>...Mother
>Richie.
>...Mom.
>That's a good Dick.
>I'll show you a good Dick...

>be damian
>his mom is a slut
>stepmother another slut

Painfully awful. What were you thinking when you wrote this and hit the "submit" button?

Women are whores.

I was thinking of legal incest.

You see, it's completely okay to have sex with your stepmother because you wouldn't be related by blood.

As long as Sexyverse includes her in the next chapter of SuperSons...

Don't worry she'll just have an orgy with them all. Happy Bat-family.

Have they ever met??

They're about to in the next issue.

What's with all the creepy fucking perverts in here? How fucked in the head to do have to be for your first thought on her being a stepmother to be about whether or not she'll fuck her husband's children...even the 12 year old one.

Selina is not a pedophile, nor has she ever shown genuine sexual interest in any of Bruce's children, you taboo-crazed virgins.

>nor has she ever shown genuine sexual interest in any of Bruce's children
She flirted with Dick once or twice.

Bruce married Selina finally?

Once, and it was explicity revealed to be disingenuous, even though it was written by Nightwing's biggest fanboy.

This storyline has been going on for like three months.

I'm catching up on DC Rebirth right now. At what point do I start Supersons? after volume 2 of batman and superman's solos or volume 3?

Whatever issue it is they meet in Superman.

I'm only reading trades. Bane island atm. The night her and bruce spend together was really nice.

She accepted his proposal and their currently somewhere in the middle-East to try and talk some sense to Talia.

>What's with all the creepy fucking perverts in here?

Nobody expects their sex fantasies to become canon except for 0.00001% of the most autismal. We just want to discuss our perverted sex fantasies anonymously in peace.

It would be very hard to be a worse mother to Damian than Talia was.

He proposed (with the same diamond ring she stole in their first meeting) and she accepted, but they're not married yet.

do i really have to post the meme?

it's like you discovered the internet a few days ago

Only a proposal. She said yes and then had a sword fight with Talia in the middle east for some reason.

Next Batman issue: Bat and Cat vs Tal.

>Flirted
Is that how you say played tonsil hockey in your area.

Yes? I honestly can't remember the last time she acted as a bitch.

Contrary to your incredibly ignorant belief, most people don't automatically jump to conclusions and chomp at the bit to see a storied fictional adult woman cheat on her soon-to-be husband with her adopted children, or watch her suck her husband's pre-pubescent son's tiny little pecker. Like there is something fundamentally wrong with you, can you not see that?

I remember someone posted a page once of Selena and Dick almost fucking on some beams in a roof while criminals were firing their guns up at them and bullets were flying around. I don't think I've seen it since though.

Is that the cover of an upcoming issue?

it's definitely a thing. I thought they kissed but I'm could be wrong

well i found it

this is not something that i am glad i saw

Super Sons variant cover

Back to Tumblr snowflake

Jon is clearly into it.

To be fair, in comics everyone hooks up with everyone at some point

What will Bruce do when Dick fucks selina?

DCAcUck fuck off

>be Fassbender
>have Jungle Fever
>fuck only uggos
Why? He clearly has the dick for it, so why does he always go for the ugly ones? He could score the best of Mullatos. I don't see the appeal, but each to his own. Hell, even now that he's datting a white girl,it's that Alicia Vikader fridge. Why is the man so stupid?

She will have a shota innuendo with Damian and will fuck the other 3

No she is a cunt.

A. Demon Spawn HAS a literal mother.
B. Jason is not a son and even if he's 'family' he gives less than half a fuck about that type of relationship with any of them, much less a new Bruce wife. Besides, he has Biz and whatsherface.
C. Tim's presumably no longer the heir or adopted, and has or had parents, and he should be an adult but apparently DC's Batgod Editorial is incapable of basic math, and he's imprisoned/dead so it doesn't matter.
D. Dick already knows her and he's an adult and it's not going to matter.

Anyone and everyone else is just stupid fan fiction tier BS.

Selina doesn't cheat

>Selina is not a pedophile, nor has she ever shown genuine sexual interest in any of Bruce's children, you taboo-crazed virgins.

They've had every single variant so far be one of the Lil Gotham dudes watercolor designs. That may simply be unlettered art and/or the main cover.

URGG...

>This is NOT the right time for this, mom.
Imagine them doing this now.

She was just trying to make Batman jealous.

paedophile wife jailed for grooming 13-year-old ..

Selina is old.

Kek, good gracious, this Tumblr/Reddit migration is hilarious, all these newbies thinking they can tame the 'chan.

Is there a story behind the influx of SJWs, numales, and obvious newfags? In another thread someone said Tumblr, I think, was changing it's policies causing an exodus, but I'm treating that as unreliable unless someone has more to go on?

It's going to be interesting to see if the seemingly vocal newbloods end up adapting, changing us subtly over the years, or just fuck off. Probably a mix of all three.

You mean you don't WANT Selina to do just that? What's wrong with you?

B-but Dick is in his twenties.

She was getting into used up roastie territory in post-crisis, since she was about the same age or just a little younger than Bruce, and he had to be pushing 40 (even after a few Lazarous dips, iirc).

It's one of the biggest reasons I'm hoping they stick with the Bruce and Diana flirtations in the DCEU going forwards. To make BatCat work, and I like it well enough in Gotham and the comics don't get me wrong, they are either going to have to cast a woman still hot in her mid-40s or late 30's and say she is forties (which even in Hollywood heavily limits the options) or they are going to have to bullshit a reason for her to be far younger than him and only been Catwoman for a decade or so. It wouldn't feel right. They became who they were on practically the same night, especially if you love Year One.

I actually half wonder if she is dead already in the DCEU. Bruce is older, alone (except for Alfred) and bitter, and seems to have no allies. Selina has always danced the line, crossing a few times, but she was also generally there for him.

>but she was also generally there for him.
And his children.

Because enjoying cuckoldry and pedophilia is the sign of a well-developed adult mind, right?

Yeah something tells me your parents aren't exactly proud of you.

>What's with all the creepy fucking perverts in here?

Where do you think you are?

It was a variant for the first issue.
I don't think there's one with both Selina and Ivy on it, but there's another with Joker.

There's an extremely progressive forum falling apart right now, and it's users are trying to find somewhere new to go.
Sup Forums will be able to tell you more.

>Is there a story behind the influx of SJWs, numales, and obvious newfags?

NeoGaf died yesterday

She will literally never stop /ss/ing damian

I can't wait for her to give Jon his first boner that isn't from someone trying to kill him.

>equating /ss/ to reality
Do you need help user?

So you're saying you're successful, and still make the time to stare at the peckers of cartoon 10-year-olds? How on Earth do you juggle such pursuits?

>NeoGaf got shut down because of rape allegation
Every time

Makes me wonder if this guy here might not just be a projecting pedophile himself.

...because I find it odd for you people to go so crazy over pre-pubescent little boys fucking grown women? It's so hilarious to me that you retards try to maintain this as a position of normalcy, and refuse to even admit just how fucking nasty that shit is.

You are the one who isn't normal. Pic related is the general consensus among men when they learn that a boy had sex with his teacher.

In a high school scenario, maybe, you sick fuck. Damian doesn't look any older than ten.

>normal.

>Humanoid on humanoid sex.

Just lurk the fuck more until you see what weird means around here. Like the tilefucker, or OUR LOVE IS REAL.

>humanoid on humanoid sex

So I'm conversing with someone who thinks fucking a literal baby is normal, because they're "humanoid"? Yeah you obviously need way more help than I can give you. Jesus christ.

Dude is something like 6 in the show and most of those stories happen with boys who are under 15.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/15/texas-teacher-who-had-sex-almost-daily-with-13-year-old-student-gets-10-years-in-prison/?utm_term=.b748e99cb612 ar
Anyway go back to neogaf.

Legally yes...morally no.

>posts a headlines-grabbing story where a pedophile took advantage of a prepubescent boy and summarily manipulated and groomed him and his family for a while before being sentenced to 30 years in prison

...Thanks? Not too bright, are ya?

>Anyway go back to neogaf.

Lol keep projecting pedofag.

>Damian doesn't look any older than ten
He's thirteen you neagaf fuck.

Selina stays in shape and has good genes. Of course she's going to be hot into her 30's and 40's.

>Thanks? Not too bright, are ya?
The point was that it's not a high school scenario.

Welcome to Sup Forums

You guys are like a broken record. You fuckin' wierdos respond like a hivemind whenever your fascination with watching fictional 10-year-olds have sex is attacked. What are you gonna call me next? tumblrina? redditor? autist? It's always a good fallback to accuse someone of coming from another shitty website whenever you don't know how to respond to being told you're a sick fuck.

And I just wanna discuss comics without you sperging fucking forever-alones coming in here creaming your collective pants about /ss/ and cuck shit. Go to /aco/ or something, or make your own fucking threads.

So? There are myriad cases of people fucking literal toddlers. You gonna link me one those articles and expect me to believe perfectly healthy men find that hot? Nobody who is at all well-adjusted looks at these situations and thought "wow, that's hot". If the boy is like 16 or whatever and has at least progressed a good bit through puberty, then it's still morally reprehensible and pretty pathetic and gross on the woman's part but whatever I can understand that from a certain point.

But this is a grown-ass woman manipulating an extremely young and naive and mentally-undeveloped boy whose balls probably haven't even dropped into letting her suck his undeveloped penis. It's fucking gross.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
FUCK OFF
NOBODY CARES
YOU DON'T BELONG HERE GO AWAY REEEEE

>and has good genes.

There is no such thing.

She does a lot of workout, that's all there is to it.

>There is no such thing.
Are you kidding?

This, and keeping /fit/ is great for the body, but for some reason seems to age the face young in my experience. Probably the low body-fat percentage and the sweat/toxins your body is constantly kicking out.

News flash nobody belongs her

No, I'm not kidding. You know what "good genes" means? It means you are a normal person.

No it means that people naturally age better than others.

Her interactions with humorless edgeboy Damian could actually be pretty great.

>No it means that people naturally age better than others.

Live a healthy life, if you too will "naturally age better".

"Good genes" is a bullshit that lazy fatasses came up with, to make themselves feel better about their own inadequacies.