How did this guy never get laid? He was the original chad

How did this guy never get laid? He was the original chad.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SXe7LRZtLrs
youtu.be/2iMFrbbXkgM?t=6m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The women just weren't into him. He was obnoxious, lived with his mom, and had poor social skills.

>>

>How did this guy never get laid?
He did. We just never saw it because it's not funny.
This is canon btw

>still no Virgin VS Chad with Johnny as the Chad

>OP thinks a narcissistic NEET who lives with his mom and harasses every woman he sees is the epitome of manliness and can't understand how he's a virgin
Please for the love of god see a therapist you guys. You badly need perspective.

The only reason he didnt got girs was because his small legs implyed small dick.

He was an idiot

I remember an episode where a girl was dating him and he said something so retarded about american history that she started to cry

Today's women would be all over him then.

>inb4 johnny bravo virgin and johnny tear chad

if that were true, /r9k/ would be empty. they would all be out getting laid.

This

He was so Chad that he Chad' himself.

Swole =/= Alpha

For more information, check out /fit/

Nice projection

/fit/ is nothing but closet homosexuals

>No job
>Lives with mom
>Hangs around little girl

No but Assertive=Alpha and Johnny was assertive as fuck. And swole on top of it. In real life he'd be rolling in bitches.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SXe7LRZtLrs

Still can’t believe how much stuff they got past the censors.

Best post I’ve seen in a while.

>not counting each thrust to see how much reps is doing.
You tried.

>Hey there spanish senorita. Sprechen sie love?

Chads could be autistic, and women would love them as long as they have muscles.

>if they don't know who the unknown soldier is, why don't they open the tomb?

He has a point

>He's right you know

>I already told you, I have a boyfriend!
>Well, you look like the kind of girl that could use two

This is actually fantastic

Because the one normal woman he genuinely had a chance to hook up with left him after wiping all memories of her from his mind.

maybe? some will come for the muscles and stay for the emotional abuse/neglect. some will stick around long enough to find out his personality stinks, then bail. others won't bother at all.

He always goes for women that refuse him the most.
If he just wanted to get laid, he probably could with some basic bitch. But he probably genuinely wants someone to love.

He did get laid.

The volcano rejects him because he's not a virgin.

>tfw you are johnny

Thats not true at all

He also had the deer chick and the werewolf girl ready to bang before he pussied out

This was part of it

He was a beefy pleb chasing after literal royalty, superheroines and mythological figures, and since it wasn't some harem anime he got shot down like you'd expect

If there isn't a Chad stride for Johnny and a virgin walk for Carl, there should be.

All the chicks he wants are out of his league mentally.

>LIGHT WEIGHT BUDDY LIGHT WEIGHT

well pretty much everybody who's not classifiable as a vulnerable adult is out of his league mentally, so.

>he wants someone to love
lmao did you even watch johnny bravo?, he's narcissistic as fuck.

The deer episode was amazing.

That is Jay Sherman.

The ideal /fit/izen.

>it's a Johnny in bizarro world episode

>as long as they have huge cocks
ftfy

He's had sex at least once. In the episode where Johnny gets stuck on a tropical island with a bunch of amazonian warriors, they try to throw him into a volcano as a virgin sacrifice, but the volcano rejects him.

I'm sure he got laid a decent amount. I can never see him getting pass a one night stand though. He's to obnoxious and unsuccessful to go any further in a relationship.

He did get laid
All the time infact
We only say the times he got shot down because it's a cartoon

it was a very feminist cartoon if you think about it. bad things happened to him when he harassed women. that was the great thing about it.

This. We always saw Johnny hitting on women far out of his league, in the middle of day, or in another inappropriate situation.
What we don't see is Johnny hitting on bar sluts at bars or clubs at night.

comedic value

>Mistress of the night
Holy shit, is that actually a hooker or am I missing some context?

He's not a chad, he's a try-hard

Why Rollins?

>as long as they have attractive facial features
actually ftfy

man you guys really are autistic, not that it matters for this

It was 90s feminist though. Today's feminists hate it because he does those things in the first place, the consequences are irrelevant to them.

IIRC this is the word of the creators as well, Johnny wasn't a virgin (Volcano episode as evidence). Creators said ti was more entertaining to focus on his failures

he's a manlet

More than that, there was an episode where Johnny meets a guy who school house rock teaches him to pick up women - but then it's revealed he does it basically by lying and manipulating women psychologically. Johnny rejects him and the guys girlfriends turn on him

youtu.be/2iMFrbbXkgM?t=6m25s

I remember this show explicitly mentioned that Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus

I was pretty fucking shocked because blatant religious references have almost never been a thing in western cartoons

>Bodyweight exercises

No /fit/izen would be caught dead having sex without also lifting weights.

nice projection

>implying any guy on Sup Forums gets laid, ever
hahaha

>that episode where he ends up in female preason and spends all day listening to the inmates talk about how they would fuck the living shit out of any man they came across

fuck off

oh, DEAR

Can't see his legs. Probably leg day bro.

The fact I recognize who the artist is disquiets me.

>I'd say you're as studly as David
Took me a moment

why did Susie's character design change to something ugly later in the series?
also, i'd totally let Bravo fuck me.