Just take away his powers at Night bro. What the fuck how is that hard?

Just take away his powers at Night bro. What the fuck how is that hard?

Doesn't he turn into Batman at night

Sounds legit

>people who use solar panels lose all their electricity at night

>solar panels work at night

He's saying that you should take away his powers at night because he can't just instantly get them back by going outside

>deep-cycle batteries don't exist

Why don't you just go read about a different character if you don't like Superman how he is?

I don't read comic books fag

maybe because other characters don't have as much media presence as superman does, thus he gets less quantity and quality?
Maybe that is his reason and isn't just angry that people like something he doesn't like?

But there's no shortage of other stuff to read. If someone doesn't like Batman and thinks he should be a vampire, should they expect them to actually change Batman to better suit them?

considering that superman is overpowered is a regular occurring (and in my opinion valid) criticism, i would say, yes they should.
Batman not having anything to do with being a bat is pretty stupid as well. If they would at least do something with the "Bats are scary, and i want criminals to be afraid of me" angle, then that might be something, but having a bat theme has nothing to do with batman for ages now.

>But there's no shortage of other stuff to read
Yes there is. Even if he were to get lucky and someone creates a comic with a superhero that fits what he is looking for, then the chance is high that it won't have even close enough as much as superman does regularly.
Like, how many superheros have live action movies? 12 or so? Do you really count that "no shortage"?

>superhero that can be defeated by literally throwing shade
>The Penguin becomes a credible nemesis for him

>Like, how many superheros have live action movies? 12 or so? Do you really count that "no shortage"?
Uh, yes? Seriously, that's an insane amount, do you even know how fucking expensive a cape film is? Or how rare superhero movies used to be?
How fucking underage are you?

So your argument is "Better have shit than nothing at all"?
(i'm not saying all those movies are shit, but this is the kind of argument you use)
Good call, glad to know where your stance is on this topic

something something "my cells still have solar energy left to beat you!"

No one beats SuperSue.

Superman's belt contains an emergency UV flashlight (courtesy of Wayne Enterprises) to give him enough juice to get him up into space and into range of the sun.

I bet you are a Namor fan.

No, that's literally not what I said at all. I guess you really are underage because your reading comprehension is horrid.

>Reed Richards and Dr. Doom can literally do anything their intelligence
>That's okay
>Captain America can punch through Iron Man's armor without any explanation
>That's okay
>Superman is strong
>That turns him into a Mary Sue
It always comes from Marvel drones.

"Overpowered" is a completely meaningless criticism outside of games.

Superman would be overpower if his enemies were bank robbers and small-time thieves.

But they are Zod, Darkseid, Mongul, Brainiac, Mr. Mxy, etc. People on his level or above.

Granted, people who complain about it most likely don't read Superman and are just trying to sound smart while speaking of things they know nothing about.

>superman is overpowered
>there are thousands of Lanterns in his universe
Bruh

fpbp

Why would you think that criticism is exclusive to games?

Because "overpowered" refers to balance and fairness. A plot in a comic book is only limited by the author's imagination. People who say "Superman is overpowered" have obviously never read a single Superman comic and think every one must be Superman being presented with a problem, instantly solving it because he's just so powerful, and then just fapping in a chair for the remaining 20 pages. It's bullshit and if you read even one issue of Superman's 75 year history you'd see that the writers CONSISTENTLY create legitimate plots and stories just like any other character.

However it IS a valid criticism in something like, say, battle manga, where the fighting is the whole point and so if your hero is overpowered compared to his foes it's not interesting. But superhero comics aren't about fights, they're about story, characters and interesting situations.

Anecdotally, I've never met a person who called Superman overpowered who wasn't a big fan of battle manga, or who had also ever bothered to read a Superman story. For some reason people make up this shit in their head about what Superman must be like and then believe it without any actual evidence to back it up.

>I've never heard of batteries
>I've never heard of storing energy for later use

So what's it like in whatever third world country you call home?

>considering that superman is overpowered-

stopped reading there. your criticism lost all value with this statement. It proves that
1: you've never probably read superman and
2: you're just throwing out whatever popular phrase other people who also haven't read his comics say.

Doesnt kyrptonite sap that energy?

Perhaps but the setting sun doesn't.

To be contrary to your anecdotal evidence I love Superman. I also have all of Dragon Ball on my shelf and am currently enjoying the hell out of My Hero Academia (These are battle manga, right?)

Now One Punch Man? I bought into the hype and enjoyed it for a while, but having read all of the webcomic and the remake...now that is an example of an OP main character being boring as fuck.

If you wanted to lessen the “over powered-ness” of Superman, just make it so hes weaker when he leaves Earth’s atmosphere.

He is regular superman on Earth, but because of the Earth atmosphere giving him some power, leaving earth makes him weaker. He can still fly, and use lazers and freeze breath, just not to the extent of being amazing.

The villains now have a good way of leveling the playing field. It also ties well with his message of hope and America (by extension earth). He was sent there to help Earth and its citizens.

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

If you're just trolling, it's still Sup Forums in a nutshell.

>For some reason people make up this shit in their head about what ~~~ must be like and then believe it without any actual evidence to back it up.

Welcome to humanity. This is the chief problem with media, food, politics, sex, and technology.

Presume you're just cheap baiting or BSing out of boredom, but you do realize the sun is actually still there - all Clark would have to do is fly up into low Earth orbit or simply fly sonic boom-wise to the part of the planet where the sun is shining.

He's a battery. The stupid cartoons, most episodes of Supergirl and bad fan fiction that make it seem like Kryptonian DNA would be drained of all yellow solar radiation INSTANTLY the moment it gets dark or someone turns on a red sun lamp is just that - bad fan fiction.

>all Clark would have to do is fly up into low Earth orbit or simply fly sonic boom-wise to the part of the planet where the sun is shining.
Not once you've made him powerless DURING the night, he can't.

I just think superman shouldn't be able to fly

can kryptonians be super charged with microwaves of stored solar energy (from the moon)?