Is this the best episode?

is this the best episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N90y77m76oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all episodes are shit

i prefer the episode where rick turns himself into a pickle

yes

No, that would be the one with Mr. Meeseeks.

I prefer the episode where Rick is an asshole.

Nope best episodes and the Evil Morty ones and the Microverse one

Yes

Okay yeah that episode with the Microverse was pretty good

>mfw Zeep spouts out Ricks exact line about school

Not as long as Rixty Minutes exists

>Microverse one
Most overrated epidsode of the show.

I really liked the S3 finale because I was expecting some deep lore thing and instead it was just them fucking with the President for 20 minutes. Funniest fucking episode in the entire show.

youtube.com/watch?v=N90y77m76oQ

>overrated
>it's bad because it's popular
you really set yourself apart from the herd, having a strong contrarian opinion while still watching R&M

It was such a good episode that I wish half of the introduced characters were canon. Especially Mr. Belvedere over there.

The microverse one was pretty good, but we already had a "dream within a dream" episode and a "simulation within a simulation" episode, did we really need another episode with such a similar concept?

The B plot was great, though.

that was weak as fuck, are all of dan's this crap

The A plot of "A Rickle in Time" is probably my favorite thing they've done, if only the B plot of that ep was any good...

M. Night Schmayliens is the best episode of the show. No Summer or Beth, the premise is hilarious and absurd, jokes keep coming, A and B Plot perfectly twined, and it gets better on rewatch when you're aware Morty is a simulation and that in that one regard the aliens actually did manage to trick Rick.

I don't even remember there being a B plot, so I agree.

>it's bad because it's popular
Never said it was bad just overrated.
I didn't find the concept of the A plot or B plot all that interesting, and I didn't find it all that funny.
I dont know why everyone seems to think it's god tier, it's a mid tier epidsode.

I love the start of that one, Rick dissecting a rat bitching about the sloppy craftsmanship, trying to get Morty to shower with him... I miss when Rick was crazier.

Why wouldn't Rick write down the names of the original 6 instead of just the number 6?

He wasn't thinking.
Bigger plot hole is how did he know the parasite he shot at the beginning was a parasite.

He wasn't there when it showed up, so he didn't have his memories changed.

you said something intelligent and I feel bad now, my apologies

The alternate characters were, at best, one note cliches.

>>One character incessantly says "Ey, I'm walkin' here!"
>>Is never actually walking whenever he says it.

The dialogue between Rick and simulated Morty is just so great throughout the whole thing. I love that one of the only moments where Rick has shown genuine affection towards Morty on screen was to a fake Morty. The after credits sequence really shows how the events of the episode fucked with him.

Its the best episode to show someone watching the show for the first time.

Tales from the Citadel is the best episode, but requires context that can only be gained by watching the show to get the plot and a fair amount of the gags.

So it depends on if you stipulate that a "Best Episode" can stand as such on its own merit, without using the strength of its series.

By saying "The episode" you would mean that you were talking about ONE specific episode. But since he's an asshole in every single one, that description would not narrow down the choices to one specific episode, as it could be used to describe any given episode.

>>Characters thrown into space somehow don't explode upon exposure to the hard vacuum.

This one is prob my favorite I cried laughing when they said mr poopy butthole so matter of fact the first time and he instantly became my fav character

First half of S2 > S1 >>> second half of S2 >>>>> S3